Lenovo is a global technology company known for manufacturing and selling a wide range of electronics, including laptops, desktops, smartphones, and data center equipment. Lenovo is headquartered in Beijing, China, with operational headquarters in Morrisville, North Carolina, United States.
How to use Business Intelligence from Lenovo
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Lenovo. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Lenovo or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Lenovo Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Lenovo’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as global demand for personal computers, laptops, smartphones, data center equipment, competitive pricing, and the performance of the technology and consumer electronics market, it has reported 70.56 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Lenovo to stay profitable is effectively managing competition in the highly competitive and rapidly evolving technology industry while maintaining product innovation and cost competitiveness. Lenovo has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.88 billion U.S. dollars.
- Lenovo’s assets encompass a broad range of manufacturing facilities, a global distribution network, intellectual property, a diverse portfolio of electronic products, research and development centers, and a worldwide workforce, all contributing to its significant presence in the technology and consumer electronics sector. Lenovo has reported 45.65 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Lenovo’s market value in the technology market is determined by factors such as its financial performance, market share in various technology sectors, product innovation, competition, and investor sentiment regarding the outlook for the technology and consumer electronics industry on a global scale. Lenovo current market value is 11.89 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Lenovo or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Lenovo
Lenovo has 469 subsidiaries in 50 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Lenovo are based in China (254 companies). Second is India with 50 companies in Lenovo’s control (11%). Lenovo also owns many companies in United States of America : 46. These three countries combined are home to 75% of all companies that are owned by Lenovo.
Company information with group structure from Lenovo or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Lenovo
- Motorola Mobility Holdings LLC Chicago USA
- Motorola Mobility LLC Chicago USA
- Lenovo (united States) Inc. Morrisville USA
- FUJITSU CLIENT COMPUTING LIMITED Kawasaki Japan
- LENOVO (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- Lenovo Systems Technology Company Limited Shenzhen China
- SHIMANE FUJITSU LIMITED Izumo Japan
- Beijing Lianxiang Technology Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- Lenovo (Shanghai) Electronics Technologies Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- Lenovo (Canada) Inc. Toronto Canada
- Lenovo Global Technology México S. de R.L. de C.V. Ciudad de México Mexico
- LENOVO (Dalian) Technology Service Co. Ltd. Dalian China
- Lenovo (Shenzhen) Electronic Co. Ltd. Shenzhen China
- LENOVO (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- LENOVO GROUP LIMITED Quarry Bay HongKong
- LENOVO TECHNOLOGY (UNITED KINGDOM) LIMITED Farnborough UnitedKingdom
- LENOVO GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY SDN. BHD. Sungai Buloh Malaysia
- Lenovo (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- LENOVO GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY UK LIMITED Farnborough UnitedKingdom
- LENOVO HUISHANG TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD Tianjin China
- Dingdao Zhixin (Beijing) Semi-conductor Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- Lenovo Holding Company Inc. Morrisville USA
- Chengdu Lenovo Software Co. Ltd. Chengdu China
- Lenovo US Fulfillment Center LLC Morrisville USA
- Lenovo Smart Home Technology (Wuhan) Co. Ltd. Wuhan China
- LENOVO GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- Lenovo Global Technology (Asia Pacific) Limited Quarry Bay HongKong
- Stoneware Inc. Fort Wayne USA
- Motorola Mobility de México S.A. de C.V. Cuajimalpa de Morelos Mexico
- Lenovo Mobile Communications Trading (Wuhan) Co. Ltd. Wuhan China
- LENOVO INFORMATION PRODUCTS (SHENZHEN) CO. LTD. Shenzhen China
- LENOVO (ASIA PACIFIC) LIMITED Quarry Bay HongKong
- LENOVO ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Lenovo Global Technology International B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
- Lenovo Global Technologies International Limited Quarry Bay HongKong
- Hefei Lianbao Information Technology Co. Ltd. Hefei China
- Leapstone Systems Inc. Somerset USA
- Access Control Centres Inc San Diego USA
- Dingdao Zhixin (Shanghai) Semiconductor Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- LENOVO GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY (AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND) PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- LC Future Center Limited Wan Chai District HongKong
- LENOVO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Quarry Bay HongKong
- Motorola Satellite Communications Inc Tempe USA
- Lenovo (Xi’an) Limited Xi’an China
- Tianjin Lianfeng Zhiyuan Innovation Technology Co. Ltd. Tianjin China
- Shenzhen Laidian Kude Technology Co. Ltd. Shenzhen China
- Hainan Laiku Technology Co. Ltd. Haikou China
- CHANNEL SOLUTIONS SERVICOS ADMINISTRATIVOS Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Motorola Comercial S.A. de C.V. Cuajimalpa de Morelos Mexico
- LENOVO SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD South Africa
Buy information from all companies owned by Lenovo
Lenovo’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Lenovo is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Lenovo? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.