Industries Qatar is a diversified industrial conglomerate based in Qatar. It operates in various sectors, including petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel, and other manufacturing industries. The company plays a significant role in Qatar’s economy and contributes to the country’s industrial development.
How to use Business Intelligence from Industries Qatar
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Industries Qatar. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Industries Qatar or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerce, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Industries Qatar Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Industries Qatar’s revenue is primarily influenced by global oil and gas prices, demand for petrochemical products, and the overall economic conditions, both domestically and internationally. In previous years, it has reported 4.24 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: The biggest challenge for Industries Qatar to stay profitable is managing fluctuations in global energy prices and ensuring cost-effective production processes. Industries Qatar has historically maintained a considerable net income of 2.24 billion U.S. dollars.
- Industries Qatar’s assets include a diverse portfolio of industrial and manufacturing facilities, such as petrochemical plants, fertilizer production units, steel mills, and various other infrastructure assets in Qatar. Industries Qatar has reported 11.62 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Industries Qatar’s market value in the investment market is determined by the collective assessment of its shareholders and investors, based on factors such as its financial performance, growth prospects, industry trends, and supply and demand dynamics for its shares. Industries Qatar’s current market value is 33.56 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Industries Qatar or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Industries Qatar
Industries Qatar has 40 subsidiaries in 4 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Industries Qatar are based in the Qatar with 36 companies (90%). Second is the United Arab Emirates with 2 companies in Industries Qatar control (2%). Industries Qatar also owns 1 companies in Saudi Arabia.
Company information with group structure from Industries Qatar or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 20 companies owned by Industries Qatar
- INDUSTRIES QATAR COMPANY Doha
- ELECTRO INDUSTRIES QATAR Doha
- QATAR PHARMA FOR PHARMACEUTICALS INDUSTRIES Doha
- National Qatar Industries Company Doha
- QATAR METAL CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRIES LLC Sharjah Sharjah
- QATAR PLASTIC ADDITIVES & INDUSTRIES GROUP – QADDCO Doha
- CHAIN LINK INDUSTRIES OF QATAR FOR TRADING
- QATAR GLASS INDUSTRIES Doha
- QATAR STEEL INDUSTRIES FACTORY Doha
- FUTURE PIPE INDUSTRIES- QATAR Doha
- Razor Tape Chainlink Qatarchainlink Industries Qatar Doha
- QATAR METAL TANK INDUSTRIES COMPANY Sharjah Sharjah
- THYSSENKRUPP INDUSTRIES AND SERVICES QATAR South Doha
- Qatar Basic Industries. Doha
- Qatar National Furniture Industries Doha
- QATAR PAPER INDUSTRIES Doha
- Acico Qatar Aerated Concrete Industries Co Doha
- FUTURE PIPE INDUSTRIES- QATAR Doha
- QATAR AERATED CONCRETE INDUSTRIES CO Doha
- SERA CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRIES QATAR L.L.C.
Buy information from all companies owned by Industries Qatar
Industries Qatar’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Industries Qatar is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Industries Qatar? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.