Nvidia is a leading technology company renowned for its graphics processing units (GPUs) and artificial intelligence (AI) computing solutions, empowering industries ranging from gaming to autonomous vehicles and data centers with high-performance hardware and software innovations. Nvidia was headquartered in Santa Clara, California, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from Nvidia
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Nvidia. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Nvidia or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Nvidia Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Nvidia’s revenue is influenced by factors such as demand for its GPUs in gaming, data centers, AI applications, and the overall performance of the semiconductor industry, it has reported 26.91 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Nvidia to stay profitable is managing competitive pressures in the rapidly evolving and highly competitive semiconductor industry. Nvidia has historically maintained a considerable net income of 9.75 billion U.S. dollars.
- Nvidia’s assets include a wide range of semiconductor technology, intellectual property, manufacturing facilities, data centers, and a substantial portfolio of patents and software assets. Nvidia has reported 44.19 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Nvidia’s market value in the technology market is primarily determined by its stock price, which is influenced by factors such as its financial performance, growth prospects, investor sentiment, and overall market conditions. Nvidia current market value is 489.83 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Nvidia or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Nvidia
Nvidia has 117 subsidiaries in 26 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Nvidia are based in United States (57 companies). Second is India with 18 companies in Nvidia’s control (15%). Nvidia also owns many companies in Germany : 5. These three countries combined are home to 68% of all companies that are owned by Nvidia.
Company information with group structure from Nvidia or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 49 companies owned by Nvidia
- Nvidia Corporation Santa Clara USA
- NVIDIA GRAPHICS PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- Nvidia International Holdings Inc. Santa Clara USA
- NVIDIA SINGAPORE PTE LTD Singapore Singapore
- Mellanox Technologies Inc. San Jose USA
- NVIDIA GmbH Würselen Germany
- Nvidia US Investment Company Santa Clara USA
- NVIDIA NEW ZEALAND LIMITED Auckland NewZealand
- NVIDIA GRAPHICS HOLDING COMPANY Port Louis Mauritius
- NVIDIA SINGAPORE DEVELOPMENT PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- MELLANOX TECHNOLOGIES BELFAST LIMITED Belfast UnitedKingdom
- NVIDIA Helsinki Oy Helsingfors Finland
- Swiftstack Inc. Menlo Park USA
- OSKI TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED Gurugram India
- Bright Computing Inc. San Jose USA
- Oski Technology Inc. San Jose USA
- MELLANOX TECHNOLOGIES UK LTD Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Mellanox Technologies Silicon Photonics Inc. Sunnyvale USA
- NVIDIA Technology Services (Beijing) Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- Beijing Mellanox Technologies Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- NVIDIA DEVELOPPEMENT FRANCE SAS Biot France
- Ezchip Semiconductor Inc Milpitas USA
- NVIDIA BRASIL COMPUTACAO VISUAL São Paulo Brazil
- MELLANOX TECHNOLOGIES UK HOLDINGS LTD Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Iptronics Inc. Menlo Park USA
- NVIDIA HONG KONG DEVELOPMENT LIMITED Sha Tin Heights HongKong
- CIGOL DIGITAL SYSTEMS LTD Raanana Israel
- NVIDIA PTY LIMITED Melbourne Australia
- MELLANOX TECHNOLOGIES DISTRIBUTION LTD Yokneam Israel
- NVIDIA G.K. Minato Japan
- Icera LLC Huntington Beach USA
- Normerica International Corp. ST MICHAEL Barbados
- Mellanox Federal Systems LLC Herndon USA
- Nvidia Development Inc. Santa Clara USA
- Icera Inc. Austin USA
- Mellanox Technologies Silicon Photonics Inc. Santa Clara USA
- NVIDIA ITALY SRL Milano Italy
- Nvidia Arc Gmbh Tyskland Sverige Filial Lund Sweden
- Icera Semiconductor LLC Santa Clara USA
- Cumulus Networks Inc Santa Clara USA
- Lpn Facilitator LLC Santa Clara USA
- Jah Venture Holdings Inc. Santa Clara USA
- NVIDIA Switzerland AG Zurich Switzerland
- Nvidia International Inc. Wildey Barbados
- NVIDIA BULGARIA EOOD Sofia Bulgaria
- NVIDIA POLAND SP Z O O Warszawa Poland
- Nvidia International Inc. Santa Clara USA
- NVIDIA Dutch B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
Buy information from all companies owned by Nvidia
Nvidia’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Nvidia is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Nvidia? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.