American Airlines is one of the largest airlines globally, providing passenger and cargo services, with a vast network and a significant presence in the aviation industry. American Airlines is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, United States.
How to use Business Intelligence from American Airlines
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from American Airlines. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to American Airlines or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
American Airlines Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: American Airlines’ revenue is influenced by factors such as passenger demand for air travel, cargo services, ticket prices, fuel costs, operational efficiency, and overall economic conditions impacting the aviation industry, it has reported 34.77 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One significant challenge for American Airlines to stay profitable is navigating the volatile nature of fuel prices, which can significantly impact operating costs and overall financial performance in the highly competitive airline industry. American Airlines has historically maintained a considerable net income of 2.38 billion U.S. dollars.
- American Airlines’ assets include a fleet of aircraft, airport facilities, a global route network, brand equity, a large customer base, skilled personnel, and operational infrastructure, contributing to its position as a major player in the airline industry. American Airlines has reported 67.4 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- American Airlines’ market value in the airline industry is determined by factors such as its financial performance, market share, the overall health of the aviation sector, its ability to manage costs and adapt to industry trends, and investor perceptions of its competitive position. American Airlines current market value is 13.1 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from American Airlines or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by American Airlines
American Airlines has 930 subsidiaries in 41 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by American Airlines are based in United States of America (832 companies). Second is Brazil with 13 companies in American Airlines control (1%). American Airlines also owns many companies in France : 9. These three countries combined are home to 91% of all companies that are owned by American Airlines.
Company information with group structure from American Airlines or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by American Airlines
- American Airlines Group Inc. Fort Worth USA
- American Airlines Inc. Fort Worth USA
- Twa Airlines LLC Fort Worth USA
- America West Airlines Inc. Phoenix USA
- American Eagle Holding LLC Fort Worth USA
- Envoy Air Inc. Irving USA
- Piedmont Airlines Inc. Salisbury USA
- America West Holdings Corporation Tempe USA
- Executive Air Lines Inc Carolina USA
- AMERICAN AIRLINES INC São Paulo Brazil
- AMR Eagle Inc Fort Worth USA
- Psa Airlines Inc. Vandalia USA
- Eagle Aviation Services Inc. Fort Worth USA
- Texas Aero Engine Services LLC Fort Worth USA
- AMERICAN AIRLINES INC West Drayton UnitedKingdom
- A M R Training Group Inc Fort Worth USA
- American Airlines Fuel Corporation Fort Worth USA
- Allegheny Airlines Inc. Middletown USA
- American Airlines de México S.A. de C.V. CDMX Mexico
- AMERICAN AIRLINES INC New Delhi India
- International Ground Services S.A. de C.V. CDMX Mexico
- Business Express Airlines Inc Rochester USA
- American Airlines Inc. Charlotte USA
- AMERICAN AIRLINES SAFAT Kuwait
- AMERICAN AIRLINES INC. Roma Italy
- American Airlines Corporation Denver USA
- AMERICAN AIRLINES INC Mumbai India
- American Airlines Vacations LLC Fort Worth USA
- Dominicana de Servicios Aeroportuario Dsa S.R.L. Santo Domingo DominicanRepublic
- American Airlines Cargo Funding LLC Fort Worth USA
- AMR Leasing Corporation Fort Worth USA
- Envoy Aviation Group Inc. Fort Worth USA
- American Airlines de Venezuela S.A. Caracas Venezuela
- Trans World Pars Inc Saint Louis USA
- Twa Maintenance Services Inc Saint Louis USA
- American Airlines Ip Licensing Holding LLC Fort Worth USA
- Century Air Rail & Land Insurance Company Saint Louis USA
- The T W A Ambassadors Club Inc Saint Louis USA
- S S T Holding Inc Fort Worth USA
- AMR Ventures III Inc. Fort Worth USA
- American Airlines Hong Kong Gsa Inc Fort Worth USA
- The Getaway Group U K Inc Saint Louis USA
- Twa Aviation Inc. Saint Louis USA
- Flaag 2017-1 Op-A LLC Fort Worth USA
- T W A Standards & Controls Inc Saint Louis USA
- A M R Holding Company Inc Fort Worth USA
- Executive Ground Services Inc Fort Worth USA
- American Airlines Sweden
- AMERICAN AIRLINES INC. Dublin Ireland
- American Airlines Inc. Magyarországi Fióktelepe Budapest Hungary
Buy information from all companies owned by American Airlines
American Airlines company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by American Airlines is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of American Airlines? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.