Hitachi is a Japanese multinational conglomerate known for its diverse range of products and services, including technology, industrial machinery, and infrastructure solutions. Hitachi is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
How to use Business Intelligence from Hitachi
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Hitachi. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Hitachi or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Hitachi Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Hitachi’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as global economic conditions, demand for its diverse range of products and services, and its ability to secure major contracts for projects in sectors like technology, construction, and industrial equipment, it has reported 91.9 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Hitachi to stay profitable is managing competition in the rapidly evolving technology and industrial sectors while maintaining innovation and efficiency. Hitachi has historically maintained a considerable net income of 5.87 billion U.S. dollars.
- Hitachi’s assets encompass a wide array of holdings, including manufacturing facilities, research and development centers, infrastructure projects, investments in subsidiaries, intellectual property, and a diverse portfolio of products and services across various industries, collectively valued at billions of dollars. Hitachi has reported 116.57 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Hitachi’s market value in the technology market is determined by multiplying its stock’s current market price by the total number of outstanding shares, reflecting investor sentiment, financial performance, and expectations about the company’s future technological innovations and business growth. Hitachi current market value is 45.78 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Hitachi or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Hitachi
Hitachi has 3,873 subsidiaries in 63 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Hitachi are based in Japan (2,231 companies). Second is India with 459 companies in Hitachi’s control (12%). Hitachi also owns many companies in United States of America : 322. These three countries combined are home to 78% of all companies that are owned by Hitachi.
Company information with group structure from Hitachi or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Hitachi
- HITACHI LTD. Chiya Japan
- HITACHI CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY CO. LTD. Japan
- Trasfor SA Monteggio Switzerland
- Hitachi Astemo Indiana Inc. Anderson USA
- HITACHI POWER SOLUTIONS CO. LTD. Hitachi Japan
- Hitachi Energy Sweden AB Västerås Sweden
- Hitachi Astemo México S.A. de C.V. Querétaro Mexico
- Hitachi Astemo Americas Inc. Harrodsburg USA
- Hitachi Data Systems Holding Corporation Santa Clara USA
- Hitachi Vantara Corporation Santa Clara USA
- Hitachi Energy Participations AG Zurich Switzerland
- HITACHI VANTARA SOFTWARE SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Hyderabad India
- BRADKEN OPERATIONS PTY LTD Newcastle Australia
- BRADKEN PTY LIMITED Newcastle Australia
- YUNGTAY ELEVATOR EQUIPMENT (CHINA) CO. LTD. Shanghai China
- HITACHI ASTEMO HANOI CO. LTD Võng La Vietnam
- Hitachi Astemo Greenfield LLC Greenfield USA
- Hitachi Consulting Software Services Inc. Newark USA
- PT. HITACHI ASTEMO BEKASI MANUFACTURING Klaten Indonesia
- HITACHI CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY OCEANIA HOLDINGS PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- HITACHI ASTEMO FIE PRIVATE LIMITED Pune India
- HITACHI ASTEMO KORAT BRAKE SYSTEMS LIMITED Nong Bua Sala Thailand
- Hitachi Astemo Powertrain Systems (Nanjing) Ltd. Nanjing China
- HITACHI CHANNEL SOLUTIONS CORP. Japan
- HITACHI ASTEMO RAJASTHAN BRAKE SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED Alwar India
- Shenzhen Guangri Elevator Engineering Co. Ltd. Shenzhen China
- HITACHI ASTEMO MANAUS CHASSIS SYSTEMS Manaus Brazil
- HITACHI KENKI LOGISTICS TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD. Tsuchiura Japan
- Chongqing ABB Transformer Co. Ltd. Chongqing China
- GLOBALLOGIC ARGENTINA S.R.L. Cidade Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- HITACHI ASTEMO FRANCE Drancy France
- Hitachi Energy USA Inc Raleigh USA
- HITACHI ASTEMO GURUGRAM POWERTRAIN SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED Gurugram India
- HITACHI ASTEMO HANSHIN LTD. Sanda Japan
- Hitachi Astemo Brake Systems (Dalian) Ltd. Dalian China
- HITACHI SOLUTIONS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Chennai India
- HITACHI DATA SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- HITACHI HIGH-TECH EUROPE GMBH Warrington UnitedKingdom
- HITACHI RAIL STS FRANCE Les Ulis France
- Hitachi Computer Products (america) Inc. Norman USA
- Hitachi Astemo Automotive Powertrain Systems (Guangzhou) Ltd. Guangzhou China
- Hitachi Global Air Power Us LLC Michigan City USA
- OXYA FRANCE Issy-les-Moulineaux France
- HITACHI INFRASTRUCTURE SYSTEMS (ASIA) PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Bradken Canada Manufactured Products Ltd Toronto Canada
- Rili’Ansitaimo Chassis System (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- Hitachi Énergie Canada Inc Montréal Canada
- Hitachi Solutions America Ltd. Irvine USA
- HITACHI ELEVATOR PHILIPPINES CORPORATION Makati City Philippines
- Beijing Hitachi Huasun Information Systems Co. Ltd. Beijing China
Buy information from all companies owned by Hitachi
Hitachi’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Hitachi is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Hitachi? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.