General Mills is a well-established American food company famous for its diverse portfolio of popular consumer brands. General Mills is headquartered in Golden Valley, Minnesota, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from General Mills
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from General Mills. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to General Mills or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
General Mills Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: General Mills’ revenue is primarily influenced by the sales of its food products, including well-known brands like cereals, snacks, and various packaged foods, as well as consumer demand, marketing strategies, and economic conditions, it has reported 18.63 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for General Mills to stay profitable is adapting to changing consumer preferences and the demand for healthier and more sustainable food options in the highly competitive food industry. General Mills has historically maintained a considerable net income of 2.3 billion U.S. dollars.
- General Mills’ assets include production facilities, a broad portfolio of food brands, distribution networks, intellectual property related to food products, and financial assets like investments and cash holdings. General Mills has reported 31.14 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- General Mills’ market value in the food market is determined by factors such as its financial performance, brand strength, market share, consumer demand for its products, global economic conditions, and investor sentiment, collectively influencing its stock price and overall market capitalization. General Mills current market value is 43.66 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from General Mills or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by General Mills
General Mills has 867 subsidiaries in 26 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by General Mills are based in China (439 companies). Second is United States of America with 247 companies in General Mills control (28%). General Mills also owns many companies in India : 59. These three countries combined are home to 86% of all companies that are owned by General Mills.
Company information with group structure from General Mills or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by General Mills
- General Mills Inc. Minneapolis USA
- The Pillsbury Company LLC Minneapolis USA
- General Mills Brasil Alimentos São Bernardo do Campo Brazil
- General Mills International Businesses Two Inc. Golden Valley USA
- GENERAL MILLS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Mumbai India
- General Mills Canada Corporation Mississauga Canada
- Blue Buffalo Pet Products Inc. Wilton USA
- Blue Buffalo Company Ltd. Wilton USA
- General Mills Trading (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- Yoki Distribuidora de Alimentos Cajamar Brazil
- Gigante Verde S. de R.L. de C.V. Irapuato Mexico
- General Mills Operations LLC Minneapolis USA
- General Mills Taiwan Limited New Taipei City Taiwan
- GENERAL MILLS UK LIMITED Uxbridge UnitedKingdom
- GENERAL MILLS IBERICA SA Madrid Spain
- HAAGEN DAZS ARRAS SNC Tilloy-lès-Mofflaines France
- GENERAL MILLS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Melbourne Australia
- GENERAL MILLS MANUFACTURING AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Melbourne Australia
- GENERAL MILLS HOLDING (AUSTRALIA) PTY LTD Melbourne Australia
- General Mills Foods (Nanjing) Co. Ltd. Nanjing China
- C.P.W. Mexico S. de R.L. de C.V. Miguel Hidalgo Mexico
- Annie’s Inc. Berkeley USA
- Heartland Pet Foods Manufacturing Inc. Joplin USA
- GENERAL MILLS MAURITIUS INC. Port Louis Mauritius
- TNT Crust LLC Green Bay USA
- General Mills de México S. de R.L. de C.V. Huixquilucan de Degollado Mexico
- Small Planet Foods Inc. Sedro-Woolley USA
- General Mills International Businesses Inc. Minneapolis USA
- GENERAL MILLS FOODS INC. Makati City Philippines
- Annie’s Homegrown Inc. Berkeley USA
- General Mills Norway AS Oslo Norway
- CEREAL PARTNERS (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. Sungai Buloh Malaysia
- GENERAL MILLS HOLDING (UK) LIMITED Uxbridge UnitedKingdom
- General Mills International Holdings LLC Minneapolis USA
- Annie’s Baking LLC Berkeley USA
- General Mills Foods (Sanhe) Co. Ltd. Sanhe China
- Gardetto’s Bakery Inc. Milwaukee USA
- General Mills Holding B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
- HD DISTRIBUTORS (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED Pathum Wan Thailand
- GENERAL MILLS NEW ZEALAND LIMITED Auckland NewZealand
- General Mills Cereals LLC Minneapolis USA
- General Mills Swiss Three GmbH Zoug Switzerland
- TRANSYOKI-TRANSPORTES YOKI São Bernardo do Campo Brazil
- GENERAL MILLS SERVICES (UK) LTD Uxbridge UnitedKingdom
- Foodshouldtastegood Inc. Needham Heights USA
- General Mills Scandinavia AB Göteborg Sweden
- Blue Buffalo México S. de R.L. de C.V. Miguel Hidalgo Mexico
- GENERAL MILLS HOLDING (FRANCE) SAS Boulogne-Billancourt France
- Epic Provisions LLC Minneapolis USA
- GENERAL MILLS LANDES Labatut France
Buy information from all companies owned by General Mills
General Mills company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by General Mills is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of General Mills? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.