Standard Chartered is a prominent international banking group, with a strong presence in emerging markets and a focus on providing financial services to clients across Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. Standard Chartered is headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
How to use Business Intelligence from Standard Chartered
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Standard Chartered. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Standard Chartered or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Standard Chartered Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Standard Chartered’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as interest income from loans and deposits, fees and commissions from various financial services, economic conditions in the emerging markets where it operates, and its success in serving corporate and individual clients in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East, it has reported 18.88 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Standard Chartered to stay profitable is effectively managing credit risk and regulatory compliance in diverse and sometimes volatile emerging markets while remaining competitive in the global financial industry. Standard Chartered has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.96 billion U.S. dollars.
- Standard Chartered’s assets typically include a diverse portfolio of loans, customer deposits, financial investments, real estate holdings, intellectual property related to its banking and financial services, and an extensive network of banking infrastructure across Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. Standard Chartered has reported 827.82 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Standard Chartered’s market value in the bank market is determined by its stock price multiplied by the total number of outstanding shares, reflecting investor sentiment, financial performance, the strength of its presence in emerging markets, and broader economic conditions impacting the banking industry. Standard Chartered current market value is 19.69 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Standard Chartered or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Standard Chartered
Standard Chartered has 1,029 subsidiaries in 51 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Standard Chartered are based in India (362 companies). Second is South Korea with 108 companies in Standard Chartered’s control (10%). Standard Chartered also owns many companies in China : 98. These three countries combined are home to 55% of all companies that are owned by Standard Chartered.
Company information with group structure from Standard Chartered or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Standard Chartered
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK (MAURITIUS) LIMITED Ebene Mauritius
- PT. JAPFA COMFEED INDONESIA TBK Jakarta Indonesia
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK Manama Bahrain
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LIMITED Mumbai India
- PT. MULTIBREEDER ADIRAMA INDONESIA TBK Jakarta Indonesia
- JAPFA COMFEED VIETNAM LIMITED COMPANY Vietnam
- Standard Chartered International (usa) Ltd. New York USA
- PT. SO GOOD FOOD Jakarta Indonesia
- Standard Chartered Bank (Taiwan) Limited Zhongshan District Taiwan
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK (PAKISTAN) LIMITED Karachi Pakistan
- Standard Chartered Bank (China) Limited Shanghai China
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK MALAYSIA BERHAD Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- PT. MULTIPHALA AGRINUSA Jakarta Indonesia
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK Colombo SriLanka
- PT. BINTANG TERANG GEMILANG Jakarta Indonesia
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK Jakarta Indonesia
- PT. CIOMAS ADISATWA Jakarta Indonesia
- PT. JAPFA FOOD NUSANTARA Jakarta Indonesia
- STANDARD CHARTERED NOMINEES SOUTH AFRICA RF (PTY) LTD Sandton South Africa
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK (INCORPORATED IN ENGLAND) Sandton South Africa
- STANDARD CHARTERED NEA LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK CAMEROON SA Douala Cameroon
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK NIGERIA LIMITED Lagos Nigeria
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK COTE D’IVOIRE S.A Abidjan IvoryCoast
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LTD Kampala Uganda
- AMERICAN EXPRESS BANK Cairo Egypt
- AMERICAN EXPRESS BANK Cairo Egypt
- AMERICAN EXPRESS BANK LTD Cairo Egypt
- STANDARD CHARTERED SECURITIES (INDIA) LIMITED Mumbai India
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK Obi Timur Indonesia
- MOX BANK LIMITED Quarry Bay HongKong
- PT. SURI TANI PEMUKA Jakarta Indonesia
- STANDARD CHARTERED CAPITAL LIMITED Mumbai India
- PT. SANTOSA AGRINDO Jakarta Indonesia
- PT. SUNTORYFOOD CORPORATION Jakarta Indonesia
- STANDARD CHARTERED METROPOLITAN HOLDINGS SAL Mount Lebanon Lebanon
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK Amman Jordan
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK Dubai United Arab Emirates
- SC VENTURES HOLDINGS LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Pengbo Airplane Lease (Tianjin) Co. Ltd. Tianjin China
- ZODIA HOLDINGS LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- PT. CIOMAS ADISATWA Klaten Indonesia
- HARRISON LOVEGROVE SDN BHD Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- PT. INTAN KENKOMAYO INDONESIA Indonesia
- FINVENTURES UK LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- STANDARD CHARTERED PRIVATE EQUITY (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- JAPFA SOUTH-ASIA INVESTMENTS PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- PT. JAPFA INDOLAND Jakarta Indonesia
- PT. AGRINUSA JAYA SANTOSA Jakarta Indonesia
- JAPFA VIETNAM INVESTMENTS PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
Buy information from all companies owned by Standard Chartered
Standard Chartered’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Standard Chartered is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Standard Chartered? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.