BCE Inc., commonly known as BCE, is one of Canada’s largest telecommunications and media companies, providing a wide range of services, including wireless and wireline communications, internet, and television. BCE Inc. (Bell Canada Enterprises) is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
How to use Business Intelligence from BCE
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from BCE. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to BCE or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
BCE Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: BCE’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as subscriptions and usage of telecommunications services, advertising revenue from media assets, internet and television services, customer growth, and pricing strategies in the Canadian telecommunications and media markets, it has reported 18.7 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for BCE to stay profitable is effectively managing competition and regulatory changes while continually investing in network infrastructure and technology to meet evolving customer demands in the telecommunications and media industry. BCE has historically maintained a considerable net income of 2.27 billion U.S. dollars.
- BCE’s assets typically include a vast network infrastructure, wireless and wireline telecommunications assets, media holdings, data centers, intellectual property, and financial investments associated with its telecommunications and media operations. BCE has reported 52.85 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- BCE’s market value in the telecommunications market is determined by its stock price multiplied by the total number of outstanding shares, reflecting investor sentiment, financial performance, competitive positioning in the Canadian telecommunications and media sectors, and broader economic conditions impacting the industry. BCE current market value is 51.83 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from BCE or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by BCE
BCE has 1,200 subsidiaries in 5 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by BCE are based in Canada (1,190 companies). Second is United States of America with 7 companies in BCE’s control (1%). BCE also owns many companies in Hong Kong : 1. These three countries combined are home to 99.9% of all companies that are owned by BCE.
Company information with group structure from BCE or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by BCE
- BCE Inc Verdun Canada
- La Compagnie de Téléphone Bell du Canada Ou Bell Canada Montréal Canada
- Bell Aliant Regional Communications Inc Saint John Canada
- Bell MTS Inc Winnipeg Canada
- Holding Bell Mobilité Inc. Montréal Canada
- The Source (Bell) Electronics Inc. Barrie Canada
- Bell Média Inc Toronto Canada
- Bell Solutions Techniques Inc. Boucherville Canada
- Bell Mobilité Inc Verdun Canada
- Expertech Network Installation Inc Toronto Canada
- Bell ExpressVu Inc Toronto Canada
- BELL CANADA INTERNATIONAL Riyadh SaudiArabia
- CTV Specialty Television Inc Toronto Canada
- Northwestel Inc. Whitehorse Canada
- Expertech Bâtisseur de Réseaux Inc Montréal Canada
- Le Réseau Des Sports (Rds) Inc. Montréal Canada
- AlarmForce Industries Inc Toronto Canada
- V Interactions Inc Montréal Canada
- Bce Nexxia Corporation Schaumburg USA
- Axia NetMedia Corporation Calgary Canada
- Axia Supernet Ltd Calgary Canada
- Bell Conférences Inc. Mississauga Canada
- 2953285 Canada Inc Toronto Canada
- Dome Productions Inc Toronto Canada
- Bimcor Inc. Montréal Canada
- PT Studios Inc Toronto Canada
- Métromédia CMR Plus Inc Montréal Canada
- Bell Expressvu Inc. Montréal Canada
- Exploration Production Inc Toronto Canada
- Sealink Sourcing Group Limited Cheung Sha Wan HongKong
- JT Utah Inc Montréal Canada
- Publications Feature Ltée Les Montréal Canada
- BELL MEDIA INC. Saint Giles UnitedKingdom
- Bell Canada Inc Verdun Canada
- Groupe V Média Inc Montréal Canada
- Agincourt Productions Inc Toronto Canada
- Entreprises Bell Canada Inc. Montréal Canada
- Axia Connect Ltd Calgary Canada
- 11560948 Canada Inc. Verdun Canada
- Bell Technical Solutions Inc. Mississauga Canada
- Cieslok Media Ltd Mississauga Canada
- La Compagnie de Téléphone Bell du Canada Ou Bell Canada Lindsay Canada
- The Source (Bell) Electronics Inc. Calgary Canada
- Bell Média Inc Edmonton Canada
- Bell Média Inc Toronto Canada
- The Source (Bell) Electronics Inc. Peterborough Canada
- Bell Mobilité Inc Brossard Canada
- Bell Canada Inc Montréal Canada
- Bell Aliant Regional Communications Inc Fredericton Canada
- The Source (Bell) Electronics Inc. Bedford Canada
Buy information from all companies owned by BCE
BCE’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by BCE is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of BCE? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.