Fujitsu is a prominent Japanese information technology company known for its innovative solutions in fields like technology services, hardware, and software. Fujitsu is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
How to use Business Intelligence from Fujitsu
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Fujitsu. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Fujitsu or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Fujitsu Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Fujitsu’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as global demand for information technology services and products, technological advancements, and the company’s ability to secure contracts for IT solutions and services, it has reported 32.83 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Fujitsu to stay profitable is the intense competition in the rapidly evolving technology sector, which requires ongoing innovation and adaptation to changing market trends. Fujitsu has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.93 billion U.S. dollars.
- Fujitsu’s assets include a wide range of technology products and services, intellectual property, research and development facilities, and a global network of subsidiaries, which collectively contribute to its operations in the information technology sector. Fujitsu has reported 27.06 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Fujitsu’s market value in the technology market is determined by factors such as its financial performance, including revenue and profit margins, technological advancements, its competitive positioning in various tech sectors, and investor sentiment regarding its strategic direction and growth potential. Fujitsu current market value is 29.14 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Fujitsu or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Fujitsu
Fujitsu has 1,559 subsidiaries in 48 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Fujitsu are based in Japan (942 companies). Second is United States of America with 165 companies in Fujitsu’s control (11%). Fujitsu also owns many companies in United Kingdom : 90. These three countries combined are home to 77% of all companies that are owned by Fujitsu.
Company information with group structure from Fujitsu or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Fujitsu
- FUJITSU LIMITED Minato-Ku Japan
- Fujitsu Technology Solutions (Holding) B.V. Utrecht Netherlands
- FUJITSU SERVICES HOLDINGS PLC Bracknell UnitedKingdom
- FUJITSU SERVICES LIMITED Bracknell UnitedKingdom
- Fujitsu North America Holdings Inc. Sunnyvale USA
- Fujitsu America Inc Richardson USA
- SHINKO ELECTRIC INDUSTRIES CO. LTD. Nagano Japan
- Fujitsu Services Holding B.V. Utrecht Netherlands
- FUJITSU OPTICAL COMPONENTS LIMITED Kawasaki Japan
- FDK CORPORATION Minato-Ku Japan
- FUJITSU FRONTECH LIMITED Inagi Japan
- FUJITSU DIE-TECH CORPORATION OF THE PHILIPPINES Biñan City Philippines
- Fujitsu North America Inc. Sunnyvale USA
- Fujitsu Finland Oy Helsingfors Finland
- Fujitsu Frontech North America Inc. Foothill Ranch USA
- Fujitsu Network Communications Inc. Richardson USA
- FUJITSU TELECOMMUNICATIONS EUROPE LIMITED Birmingham UnitedKingdom
- TRANSTRON INC. Yokohama Japan
- Crescentone Inc. El Segundo USA
- Fujitsu Computer Products of America Inc. Sunnyvale USA
- FUJITSU LEARNING MEDIA LIMITED Kawasaki Japan
- FUJITSU DEFENSE & NATIONAL SECURITY LIMITED Chiyoda-Ku Japan
- FUJITSU PHILIPPINES INC. Makati City Philippines
- SHINKO ELECTRONICS (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. Shah Alam Malaysia
- FUJITSU INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Gurugram India
- FUJITSU ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED Yokohama Japan
- DMR CONSULTING PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- FUJITSU PERSONAL SYSTEM LIMITED. Kawasaki Japan
- FUJITSU LIMITED Hollinfare UnitedKingdom
- Truenet Communications Corp. Jacksonville USA
- FUCHI ELECTRONICS CO. LTD. Luzhu District Taiwan
- FUJITSU TAIWAN LTD. Zhongzheng District Taiwan
- Fujitsu Technology Service Co. Ltd. New Taipei City Taiwan
- TOTALIZATOR ENGINEERING LIMITED. Shinagawa-Ku Japan
- Korea Shinko Micro Electronics Co. Ltd. Suncheon SouthKorea
- TRANSTRON (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED Ban Mai Thailand
- KAWASAKI FRONTALE CO. LTD. Kawasaki Japan
- FUJITSU COMPUTER SYSTEMS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- Fujitsu Credit Service System Software Development (Tianjin) Co. Ltd. Tianjin China
- ENABLE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- FUJITSU BRASIL SERVICOS São Paulo Brazil
- XIAMEN FDK CORPORATION Xiamen China
- Fujitsu Research & Development Center Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- BANKING CHANNEL SOLUTIONS LIMITED Koto-Ku Japan
- Fujitsu Canada Inc Toronto Canada
- FUJITSU ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES PHILIPPINES INC. Muntinlupa City Philippines
- SUPPLY CHAIN TECHNOLOGIES PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- Fujitsu Retirement Management Inc. Sunnyvale USA
- Nice-business Consulting Oy Helsingfors Finland
- FUJITSU (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. Kampung Dato Ahmad Razali Malaysia
Buy information from all companies owned by Fujitsu
Fujitsu’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Fujitsu is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Fujitsu? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.