Swedbank is a major Swedish bank with a strong presence in the Nordic and Baltic regions, offering a range of financial services to individuals and businesses. Swedbank is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
How to use Business Intelligence from Swedbank
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Swedbank. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Swedbank or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Swedbank Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Swedbank’s revenue is primarily influenced by its lending and investment activities, net interest income, asset management, and fees from various financial services offered to customers, it has reported 6.75 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Swedbank to stay profitable is navigating the competitive financial services sector while adhering to evolving regulatory and compliance requirements. Swedbank has historically maintained a considerable net income of 2.43 billion U.S. dollars.
- Swedbank’s assets include a substantial loan portfolio, customer deposits, investment securities, physical and digital banking infrastructure, and a network of branches and ATMs. Swedbank has reported 303.81 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Swedbank’s market value in the bank market is determined by the total market capitalization of its publicly traded shares, influenced by factors such as financial performance, economic conditions, and investor sentiment within the banking industry. Swedbank current market value is 18.56 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Swedbank or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Swedbank
Swedbank has 215 subsidiaries in 9 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Swedbank are based in Sweden (188 companies). Second is Norway with 11 companies in Swedbank’s control (5%). Swedbank also owns many companies in Finland : 4. These three countries combined are home to 94% of all companies that are owned by Swedbank.
Company information with group structure from Swedbank or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Swedbank
- Swedbank AB Sundbyberg Sweden
- EnterCard Group AB Stockholm Sweden
- Swedbank Robur Fonder AB Stockholm Sweden
- Swedbank AB (publ) filial i Finland Helsingfors Finland
- Sparia Group Försäkrings AB Stockholm Sweden
- PayEx Sverige AB Filial i Finland Helsingfors Finland
- Swedbank Oslo Oslo Norway
- Swedbank Norge Oslo Norway
- Swedbank PayEx Collection AB Visby Sweden
- PayEx Suomi Oy Lahti Finland
- PAV Oy Ab filial i Sverige Umeå Sweden
- Sparfrämjandet AB Stockholm Sweden
- Entercard Norge avd Oslo Oslo Norway
- Swedbank PayEx Holding AB Visby Sweden
- Entercard Norge avd Trondheim Trondheim Norway
- Payex Sverige AB Oslo Norway
- Swedbank Hypotek AB Stockholm Sweden
- Swedbank Robur AB Sundbyberg Sweden
- Payex Sverige AB Oslo Norway
- SwedLux S.A. Luxembourg Luxemburg
- Swedbank Lizings SIA Riga Latvia
- PayEx Invest AB Visby Sweden
- Ektornet AB Sundbyberg Sweden
- Payex Danmark A/S København Denmark
- First Securities AS Oslo Norway
- SWEDBANK LIZINGAS UAB Vilnius Lithuania
- SWEDBANK INVESTICIJU VALDYMAS UAB Vilnius Lithuania
- Swedbank Management Company S.A. Luxembourg Luxemburg
- FASTIGHETSBYRAN THE REAL ESTATE AGENCY SL. Alicante Spain
- FR & R Invest AB Stockholm Sweden
- Faktab B1 AB Visby Sweden
- Swedbank Baltics AS Finland
- Faktab S1 AB Visby Sweden
- Faktab V1 AB Visby Sweden
- Swedbank AB Halmstad Sweden
- PayEx Sverige AB Stockholm Sweden
- Swedbank AB Göteborg Sweden
- Swedbank AB Ludvika Sweden
- Swedbank AB Danderyd Sweden
- Swedbank AB Uddevalla Sweden
- Swedbank AB Ronneby Sweden
- Swedbank AB Ljungby Sweden
- Swedbank AB Motala Sweden
- Swedbank AB Stockholm Sweden
- Swedbank AB Säffle Sweden
- Swedbank AB Åseda Sweden
- Swedbank AB Sandviken Sweden
- Swedbank Baltics AS Riga Latvia
- Swedbank AB Boden Sweden
- Swedbank AB Kristinehamn Sweden
Buy information from all companies owned by Swedbank
Swedbank’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Swedbank is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Swedbank? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.