Western Digital is a leading American data storage solutions provider, specializing in hard disk drives (HDDs), solid-state drives (SSDs), and other data storage technologies for a wide range of applications. Western Digital is headquartered in San Jose, California, United States.
How to use Business Intelligence from Western Digital
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Western Digital. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Western Digital or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Western Digital Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Western Digital’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as the demand for data storage solutions, the adoption of hard disk drives (HDDs) and solid-state drives (SSDs), technological advancements in the storage industry, and overall market conditions, it has reported 18.94 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the significant challenges for Western Digital to stay profitable is navigating the competitive landscape of the data storage industry, managing fluctuations in demand for storage solutions, and staying at the forefront of technological innovations in the rapidly evolving storage market. Western Digital has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.99 billion U.S. dollars.
- Western Digital’s assets include a diverse portfolio of data storage technologies, intellectual property related to hard disk drives (HDDs) and solid-state drives (SSDs), manufacturing facilities, and a strong market presence, contributing to its role as a key player in the data storage industry. Western Digital has reported 26.02 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Western Digital’s market value in the technology market is determined by factors such as its financial performance, market share in data storage solutions, technological innovation, the demand for storage technologies, and its ability to adapt to emerging trends and challenges within the dynamic technology industry. Western Digital current market value is 15.48 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Western Digital or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Western Digital
Western Digital has 185 subsidiaries in 33 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Western Digital are based in United States of America (99 companies). Second is Malaysia with 13 companies in Western Digital’s control (7%). Western Digital also owns many companies in India : 11. These three countries combined are home to 67% of all companies that are owned by Western Digital.
Company information with group structure from Western Digital or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Western Digital
- Western Digital Corporation San Jose USA
- HGST Netherlands B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
- Western Digital Technologies Inc. San Jose USA
- WESTERN DIGITAL STORAGE TECHNOLOGIES (THAILAND) LIMITED Bang Pa In Thailand
- Sandisk LLC Milpitas USA
- WESTERN DIGITAL STORAGE TECHNOLOGIES (PHILIPPINES) CORP. Biñan City Philippines
- SANDISK INDIA DEVICE DESIGN CENTRE PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- Hgst Inc. San Jose USA
- HGST (ShenZhen) Co. Ltd. Shenzhen China
- Stec Inc. Irvine USA
- Fusion-Io Inc. Salt Lake City USA
- HGST TECHNOLOGIES MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. Bayan Lepas Malaysia
- WD MEDIA (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- WD Media LLC San Jose USA
- Silicon Tech Inc. Santa Ana USA
- WD MEDIA (MALAYSIA) SDN. Bayan Lepas Malaysia
- SANDISK STORAGE MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. Kampung Main Road Malaysia
- WESTERN DIGITAL (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. Sungai Buloh Malaysia
- HGST MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. Kuching Malaysia
- HGST SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- HGST ASIA PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- WESTERN DIGITAL (UK) LIMITED Guildford UnitedKingdom
- Sandisk Semiconductor (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- Smart Storage Systems Inc. Newark USA
- SEPUNG ELECTRONIC IND. CO. LTD. Seoul SouthKorea
- Stec International Holding Inc. Santa Ana USA
- Virident Systems Inc. San Jose USA
- Connex Inc San Jose USA
- Fusion-Io LLC Milpitas USA
- HGST Consulting (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- SanDisk Hong Kong Limited Quarry Bay HongKong
- WESTERN DIGITAL (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Arkeia Software Inc. Carlsbad USA
- Siliconsystems Inc. Aliso Viejo USA
- M-Systems Inc. Milpitas USA
- SANDISK UK LIMITED Leith UnitedKingdom
- Western Digital Latin America Inc. San Jose USA
- Amplidata Gent Belgium
- Sandisk Technologies LLC Addison USA
- HGST EUROPE LTD. Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- WESTERN DIGITAL U K LIMITED New Delhi India
- SANDISK MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. Georgetown Malaysia
- WESTERN DIGITAL (S.E. ASIA) PTE LTD Singapore Singapore
- HGST TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- SANDISK KOREA INC. Seoul SouthKorea
- Cameo Technologies Inc Lake Forest USA
- Western Digital Capital LLC San Jose USA
- Musicgremlin Inc. Milpitas USA
- Rising Silicon Inc. Dallas USA
- Western Digital Deutschland GmbH München Germany
Buy information from all companies owned by Western Digital
Western Digital’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Western Digital is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Western Digital? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.