EnBW (Energie Baden-Württemberg AG) is a major German energy company headquartered in Karlsruhe, specializing in electricity generation, transmission, and distribution, with a focus on renewable energy sources and sustainable energy solutions. EnBW is headquartered in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
How to use Business Intelligence from EnBW
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from EnBW. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to EnBW or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
EnBW Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: EnBW’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as electricity generation and sales, the performance of its power plants, the demand for energy services, regulatory decisions, and the integration of renewable energy sources within its portfolio, it has reported 38 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for EnBW to stay profitable is effectively navigating the transition to a more sustainable energy landscape, including managing the integration of renewable energy sources and adapting to evolving regulatory frameworks in the energy sector. EnBW has historically maintained a considerable net income of 429.3 million U.S. dollars.
- EnBW’s assets include a diverse portfolio of power generation facilities, electricity transmission and distribution networks, renewable energy projects, and a significant customer base, collectively supporting its position as a major player in the German energy sector. EnBW has reported 98.41 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- EnBW’s market value in the energy market is determined by factors such as its financial performance, the efficiency and sustainability of its energy generation portfolio, the success of its renewable energy initiatives, regulatory dynamics, and its strategic positioning within the evolving landscape of the German and European energy markets. EnBW current market value is 25.8 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from EnBW or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by EnBW
EnBW has 1,078 subsidiaries in 20 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by EnBW are based in Germany (547 companies). Second is France with 463 companies in EnBW’s control (43%). EnBW also owns many companies in Switzerland : 17. These three countries combined are home to 96% of all companies that are owned by EnBW.
Company information with group structure from EnBW or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by EnBW
- EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg AG Karlsruhe Germany
- VNG AG Leipzig Germany
- Erdgas Südwest GmbH Ettlingen Germany
- ONTRAS Gastransport GmbH Leipzig Germany
- SENEC GmbH Leipzig Germany
- GDMcom GmbH Leipzig Germany
- G EN OPERATOR SP Z O O Tarnowo Podgórne Poland
- terranets bw GmbH Stuttgart Germany
- SPIGAS SRL La Spezia Italy
- Energiedienst Holding AG Laufenburg Switzerland
- VNG Handel & Vertrieb GmbH Leipzig Germany
- VALECO Montpellier France
- CARBON BW (THAILAND) LIMITED Watthana Thailand
- VNG Gasspeicher Service GmbH Leipzig Germany
- Gasnetzgesellschaft Laupheim GmbH & Co. KG Laupheim Germany
- Gas-Union GmbH Frankfurt am Main Germany
- Nahwärme Düsseldorf GmbH Düsseldorf Germany
- EnBW Solar GmbH Stuttgart Germany
- VNG-Erdgascommerz GmbH Leipzig Germany
- Enbw Offshore Service Denmark ApS Løgten Skødstrup Denmark
- CONNECTED WIND SERVICES FRANCE SAS Dijon France
- Messerschmid Energiesysteme GmbH Bonndorf im Schwarzwald Germany
- AWISTA Logistik GmbH Düsseldorf Germany
- BIOPOWER LOEI LIMITED Watthana Thailand
- Zentraldeponie Hubbelrath GmbH Düsseldorf Germany
- T & Q Netzbetriebs GmbH & Co.KG Köln Germany
- F&Q Netzbetriebs GmbH & Co. KG Köln Germany
- Ventelo GmbH Köln Germany
- Gesellschaft für nukleares Reststoffrecycling mbH Neckarwestheim Germany
- EnBW Rückbauservice GmbH Stuttgart Germany
- tritec-winsun AG Steg Switzerland
- HANDEN SP Z O O Warszawa Poland
- VNG Austria GmbH Gleisdorf Austria
- EnBW Sverige AB Falkenberg Sweden
- MISTRAL Montpellier France
- EnBW Windkraftprojekte GmbH Stuttgart Germany
- CENTRALE EOLIENNE DU FENOUILLEDES Montpellier France
- OSG ONTRAS Serviceges. mbH Leipzig Germany
- VALECO REN Montpellier France
- Enbw Norway AS Oslo Norway
- Netze Pforzheim-Region GmbH & Co. KG Pforzheim Germany
- MSE Mobile Schlammentwässerungs GmbH Langensteinbach Germany
- GDiesel Technology GmbH Leipzig Germany
- Netze BW Wasser GmbH Stuttgart Germany
- EnBW mobility+ AG & Co. KG Karlsruhe Germany
- SENEC AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Perth Australia
- IBZ Bau GmbH Zeulenroda Germany
- RIBO Pflug- und Horizontalbohrtechnik GmbH Zeulenroda Germany
- GIBY GmbH Leipzig Germany
- Connected Wind Services Danmark A/S Løgten Skødstrup Denmark
Buy information from all companies owned by EnBW
EnBW’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by EnBW is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of EnBW? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.