Delta Electronics is a global company specializing in power and thermal management solutions. They design and manufacture products such as power supplies, industrial automation equipment, and energy-efficient technologies for various industries.
How to use Business Intelligence from Delta Electronics
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Delta Electronics. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Delta Electronics or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerce, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Delta Electronics Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Delta Electronics’ revenue is influenced by factors such as demand for their power and thermal management products, global economic conditions, and technological advancements in the industries they serve. In previous years, it has reported 11.27 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Delta Electronics to stay profitable is managing fluctuations in demand for their products, which can be influenced by economic cycles and industry-specific trends. Delta Electronics has historically maintained a considerable net income of 959.3 million U.S. dollars.
- Alcon’s assets typically include a wide range of physical assets such as manufacturing facilities, equipment, inventory, as well as intangible assets like patents, trademarks, and intellectual property related to their eye care products and technologies. Delta Electronics has reported 13.2 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Delta Electronics’ market value in the investment market is determined by the stock price, which reflects the collective assessment of investors regarding the company’s financial performance, growth prospects, and overall market conditions. Delta Electronics’s current market value is 21.84 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Delta Electronics or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Delta Electronics
Delta Electronics has 122 subsidiaries in 26 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Delta Electronics are based in the China with 41 companies (34%). Second is the USA with 23 companies in Delta Electronics control (19%). Delta Electronics also owns 22 companies in Taiwan.
Company information with group structure from Delta Electronics or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 30 companies owned by Alcon
- DELTA ELECTRONICS INC. Taipei City Taipei City
- CYNTEC CO. LTD. Baoshan Township Hsinchu
- Delta Greentech (China) Co. Ltd. Shanghai Shanghai
- VIVOTEK INC. Zhonghe District New Taipei City
- Delta Electronics (Netherlands) B.V. Hoofddorp Noord-Holland
- Delta America Ltd Fremont San Bernardino
- Delta Electronics (americas) Ltd. Fremont San Bernardino
- March Networks Corporation Ottawa Ontario
- March Networks Holdings Ltd. Ottawa Ontario
- Amerlux LLC Oakland Salem
- Delta Electronics Brasil São José dos Campos São Paulo
- ATRUST COMPUTER CORPORATION Guishan District Taoyuan City
- Ancora Semiconductors Inc. Taoyuan City Taoyuan City
- Delta Technology (Chenzhou) Co. Ltd. Chenzhou Hunan
- Delta Electronics (Chongqing ) Co. Ltd. Chongqing Chongqing
- CYNTEC ELECTRONICS(SU ZHOU)CO. LTD. Suzhou Jiangsu
- Cyntec Electronics ( WuHu) Co. Ltd. Wuhu Anhui
- DELTA ELECTRONICS INT’L (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Dynamic Lighting Inc. Houston Harris
- DELTA ELECTRONICS (ITALY) SRL Roma Roma
- MARCH NETWORKS SRL Desio Monza e Brianza
- Delmind Inc. Taoyuan City Taoyuan City
- DELBIO INC. Zhongli District Taoyuan City
- Dynamic Lighting Solutions LLC Houston Harris
- Delbio (Wujiang) Co. Ltd. Suzhou Jiangsu
- Power Forest Technology Corporation Hsinchu County Hsinchu
- Shanghai Puhuan Zhongda Energy Technology Co. Ltd. Shanghai Shanghai
- Trihedral Engineering Limited Halifax Nova Scotia
- Vivotek Usa Inc. San Jose Santa Clara
- Delta Electronics International México S.A. de C.V. Tlalnepantla de Baz México
- March Networks Inc. Atlanta Fulton
- DELTA ELECTRONICS (H.K.) LIMITED Kwun Tong District Kwun Tong District
- REALWIN INVESTMENT INC. Zhonghe District New Taipei City
- Delta Electronics (Wuhu) Ltd. Wuhu Anhui
- DRAKE INVESTMENT (HK) LIMITED Kwun Tong District Kwun Tong District
- Delta Electronics (Xi’an) Co. Ltd. Xi’an Shaanxi
- March Networks B.V. Amsterdam Noord-Holland
- VIVOTEK INC New Delhi Delhi
- VIVOTEK MIDDLE EAST FZCO Dubai Dubai
- ELTEK POWER INCORPORATED Pasig City Metro Manila
Buy information from all companies owned by Delta Electronics
Delta Electronics’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Delta Electronics is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Delta Electronics? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.