Capital One is a prominent financial institution in the United States, known for its banking and credit card services, with a focus on innovative technology solutions. Capital One is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, United States.
How to use Business Intelligence from Capital One
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Capital One. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Capital One or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Capital One Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Capital One’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as interest rates, consumer borrowing behavior, the performance of its credit card and banking divisions, and overall economic conditions, it has reported 32.12 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Capital One to stay profitable is managing credit risk effectively, as it relies on lending and credit card operations, and economic fluctuations can impact loan defaults and delinquencies. Capital One has historically maintained a considerable net income of 12.29 billion U.S. dollars.
- Capital One’s assets include a wide range of financial instruments, such as loans, credit card receivables, investments in securities, and cash and cash equivalents, in addition to its physical assets like banking facilities and technological infrastructure. Capital One has reported 432.38 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Capital One’s market value is determined by multiplying the company’s stock price by the total number of outstanding shares of its common stock in the financial market.. Capital One current market value is 54.88 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Capital One or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Capital One
Capital One has 1,193 subsidiaries in 4 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Capital One are based in United States of America (1,185 companies). Second is Canada with 3 companies in Capital One’s control (0.02%). Capital One also owns many companies in India : 3. These three countries combined are home to 99.9% of all companies that are owned by Capital One.
Company information with group structure from Capital One or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Capital One
- Capital One Financial Corporation McLean USA
- Capital One Bank McLean USA
- Capital One Bank Melville USA
- All Points Capital Corp. Melville USA
- Capital One Services LLC McLean USA
- Capital One National Association McLean USA
- Chevy Chase Bank F.S.B. Bethesda USA
- Chevy Chase Insurance Agency Inc Chevy Chase USA
- Capital One Auto Finance Inc. Plano USA
- Onyx Acceptance Corporation Plano USA
- GE Healthcare Financial Services Inc. Chicago USA
- Ing Bank Fsb Wilmington USA
- I Marbury Corporation Chevy Chase USA
- Sharebuilder Corporation Seattle USA
- Capital One Home Loans LLC Larkspur USA
- Capital One Healthcare Finance Framingham USA
- Bluetarp Financial Inc. Portland USA
- CAPITAL ONE SERVICES LLC. Finsbury UnitedKingdom
- Extebank Stony Brook USA
- B F Saul Mortgage Company Inc Bethesda USA
- CAPITAL ONE SERVICES (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- Consumer Finance Corporation McLean USA
- Capital One Capital II McLean USA
- Capital One Bank (Canada Branch) Montréal Canada
- Tripletree LLC Minneapolis USA
- Capital One Bank (usa) National Association McLean USA
- Capital One Services (Canada) Inc Toronto Canada
- Hibernia Capital Corporation New Orleans USA
- Capital One Securities Inc. Houston USA
- Capital One Merchant Services Corporation Plano USA
- International Humanistic Psychology Association I Climax USA
- Sharebuilder Securities Corporation Seattle USA
- Capital One Investments LLC New Orleans USA
- Hibernia Insurance Agency LLC McLean USA
- Wikibuy LLC Austin USA
- Capital One Insurance Agency Inc. Falls Church USA
- Greenpoint Credit LLC McLean USA
- Capital One Capital I McLean USA
- Capital One N.A. McLean USA
- All Points Capital Melville USA
- Capital One Capital V McLean USA
- Level Money LLC San Francisco USA
- Capital One Capital IV McLean USA
- Amivest Corporation Melville USA
- Beech Street Capital LLC Bethesda USA
- Capital One Bank (usa) National Association (‘Cobna’) McLean USA
- Capital One Amortizing Loan Funding LLC Glen Allen USA
- Capital One South Africa Holdings Inc. McLean USA
- Peoplefirst.com Inc San Diego USA
- Capital One Business Credit Corp. Melville USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Capital One
Capital One’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Capital One is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Capital One? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.