Mercedes-Benz Group is a renowned German automotive manufacturer, a division of Daimler AG. It is known for producing luxury vehicles, buses, coaches, and trucks under the Mercedes-Benz, Maybach, and Smart brands. Mercedes-Benz is celebrated for its innovative engineering, cutting-edge technology, and high-quality vehicles.
Mercedes-Benz Group is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany.
How to use Business Intelligence from Mercedes-Benz Group
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Mercedes-Benz Group. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Mercedes-Benz Group or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Mercedes-Benz Group Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Mercedes-Benz Group’s revenue is primarily influenced by the global demand for its vehicles, economic conditions, competition in the automotive industry, and the success of its marketing and product strategies, it has reported 178.94 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Mercedes-Benz Group to stay profitable is navigating the shift towards electric and autonomous vehicles while managing the associated research and development costs. Mercedes-Benz Group has historically maintained a considerable net income of 27.19 billion U.S. dollars.
- Mercedes-Benz Group’s assets include manufacturing facilities, real estate, investments in research and development, a portfolio of vehicle brands, intellectual property, and a global network of dealerships. Mercedes-Benz Group has reported 295.48 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- The market value of Mercedes-Benz Group in the automotive market is determined by the total market capitalization of its publicly traded shares, calculated by multiplying the current stock price by the number of outstanding shares. Mercedes-Benz Group current market value is 74.62 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Mercedes-Benz Group or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Mercedes-Benz Group
Mercedes-Benz Group has 1,182 subsidiaries in 47 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Mercedes-Benz Group are based in Germany (406 companies). Second is Spain with 123 companies in Mercedes-Benz Group’s control (24%). Mercedes-Benz Group also owns many companies in United Kingdom : 108. These three countries combined are home to 53% of all companies that are owned by Mercedes-Benz Group.
Company information with group structure from Mercedes-Benz Group or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Mercedes-Benz Group
- Mercedes-Benz Group AG Stuttgart Germany
- MERCEDES-BENZ RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- Detroit Diesel Corporation Detroit USA
- Mercedes-Benz U.S. International Inc. Vance USA
- MERCEDES-BENZ ARGENTINA S.A.U. Vicente López Argentina
- Athlon Car Lease International B.V. Hoofddorp Netherlands
- Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc Mississaugas of Scugog Island Canada
- MERCEDES-BENZ INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Pune India
- Mercedes-Benz Usa LLC Sandy Springs USA
- Mercedes-Benz Nederland B.V. Nieuwegein Netherlands
- MERCEDES-BENZ FINANCE. CO. LTD. Japan
- Detroit Diesel Remanufacturing LLC Tooele USA
- PT. MERCEDES-BENZ INDONESIA Klaten Indonesia
- MERCEDES-BENZ VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED Phường 8 Vietnam
- MERCEDES-BENZ JAPAN CO. LTD. Japan
- MERCEDES-BENZ FRANCE Montigny-le-Bretonneux France
- Daimler Purchasing Coordination Corporation Farmington Hills USA
- Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans Brasil São Paulo Brazil
- MERCEDES-BENZ CARS UK LIMITED Bolbeck Park UnitedKingdom
- Detroit Diesel Remanufacturing-East Inc. Byesville USA
- MERCEDES-BENZ FINANCIAL SERVICES UK LIMITED Bolbeck Park UnitedKingdom
- MERCEDES BENZ POLSKA SP Z O O Warszawa Poland
- MERCEDES-BENZ ITALIA SPA Roma Italy
- MERCEDES-BENZ PARIS Le Port-Marly France
- MERCEDES-BENZ VANS UK LIMITED Bolbeck Park UnitedKingdom
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services USA LLC Farmington Hills USA
- Mercedes-Benz Credit Corporation Farmington Hills USA
- Detroit Diesel Remanufacturing-West Inc. Tooele USA
- ATHLON MOBILITY SERVICES UK LIMITED Bolbeck Park UnitedKingdom
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Nederland B.V. Nieuwegein Netherlands
- MERCEDES-BENZ MANUFACTURING (THAILAND) LIMITED Ban Ton Sathon Thailand
- MERCEDES-BENZ PARTS LOGISTICS UK LIMITED Bolbeck Park UnitedKingdom
- MERCEDES-BENZ MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. Petaling Malaysia
- Mercedes-Benz Belgium Luxembourg Woluwe-Saint-Lambert Belgium
- Daimler North America Corporation Auburn Hills USA
- Mercedes-Benz Manhattan Inc. New York USA
- MERCEDES-BENZ TAIWAN LTD. Songshan District Taiwan
- Mercedes-Benz AG Stuttgart Germany
- AFCC Automotive Fuel Cell Cooperation Corp Burnaby Canada
- MERCEDES-BENZ FINANCIAL SERVICES FRANCE Montigny-le-Bretonneux France
- ATHLON CAR LEASE Le Bourget France
- Mercedes-Benz Vans LLC Ladson USA
- Daimler Financial Services Mexico S. de R.L. de C.V. Cuajimalpa de Morelos Mexico
- Detroit Diesel Remanufacturing-Central Inc. Emporia USA
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation Mississaugas of Scugog Island Canada
- PT. MERCEDES-BENZ DISTRIBUTION INDONESIA Jakarta Indonesia
- MERCEDES-BENZ MOBILITY AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Melbourne Australia
- MERCEDES-BENZ FINANCIAL SERVICES AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Melbourne Australia
- MERCEDES-BENZ BORDEAUX Bègles France
- North America Fuel Systems Remanufacturing LLC Grand Rapids USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Mercedes-Benz Group
Mercedes-Benz Group’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Mercedes-Benz Group is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Mercedes-Benz Group? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.