Suncor, officially known as Suncor Energy Inc, is a Canadian integrated energy company that operates in various segments of the energy industry, including oil sands development, refining, and renewable energy. Suncor was founded in 1919 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada. It is one of the largest producers of synthetic crude oil from oil sands, with a focus on sustainable and responsible energy production. Suncor is involved in both conventional oil operations and alternative energy projects, positioning itself for a transition to cleaner energy sources.
How to use Business Intelligence from Suncor
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Suncor such as company name, address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research, sales and marketing campaign to Suncor or to any industry from our company database or all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company data are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Suncor Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Suncor’s revenue is influenced by factors such as crude oil prices, production volume, refining margins, global energy demand, operational efficiency, environmental regulations, investment in alternative energy, geopolitical factors, currency exchange rates, and market competition. In previous years, it has reported 31,21 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: Suncor Profit is closely tied to the ability to effectively manage production costs, operational efficiency, and adapt to changing market conditions, especially fluctuations in crude oil prices, is crucial for Suncor to stay profitable. Despite facing challenges in the energy industry, Suncor has historically maintained a considerable net income of 3,92 billion U.S. dollars.
- Suncor’s assets include oil sands operations, refineries, retail and marketing networks, renewable energy projects, pipelines, conventional exploration and production activities, technology and research initiatives, and international operations. Suncor’s reported 66,29 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Suncor’s market value, also known as its market capitalization is influenced by its financial performance, production levels, reserves, cost structure, operational efficiency, and its ability to adapt to changing energy industry dynamics and environmental considerations. Suncor’s current market value is 47,27 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Suncor or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Sunkor Energy Inc
Suncor owns 218 companies in 4 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Suncor are based in Canada (179 companies). Second is The United Stated with 31 companies in Suncor’s control (24%). Suncor also owns some companies in The UK: 6. These three countries combined are home to 60% of all companies that are owned by Suncor.
Company information with group structure from Suncor or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 30 companies owned by Suncor
- Suncor Energy Inc Calgary Canada
- Syncrude Canada Ltd Calgary Canada
- Suncor Energy (u.s.a.) Inc. Commerce City USA
- SUNCOR ENERGY UK LIMITED Bridge of Don UnitedKingdom
- Suncor Energy International Holdings Inc. Calgary Canada
- Suncor Energy Marketing Inc Calgary Canada
- Suncor Energy Oil Sands Limited Partnership Calgary Canada
- Suncor Energy (u.s.a.) Marketing Inc. Commerce City USA
- John Ebos Fuels Limited Burlington Canada
- Les Pipe-Lines Montreal Limitee Montréal-Est Canada
- Sun-Canadian Pipe Line Company Limited Warner Canada
- SUNCOR ENERGY TREASURY SERVICES LIMITED Altrincham UnitedKingdom
- SUNCOR ENERGY INTERNATIONAL TRADING LIMITED London UnitedKingdom
- Suncor Energy Ethanol Inc Toronto Canada
- Portland Pipe Line Corporation South Portland USA
- Suncor Energy Services Inc Calgary Canada
- East Tank Farm-D Corporation Calgary Canada
- Suncor Energy Foundation Calgary Canada
- PETRO-CANADA ENERGY NORTH SEA LIMITED London UnitedKingdom
- Petro Partners Limited Calgary Canada
- Suncor Energy Services Inc Utlandet Norway
- PC Alta-T Ltd Calgary Canada
- Produits Spéciaux Suncor Énergie Inc Montréal Canada
- Suncor Energy (usa) Inc. Cheyenne USA
- Suncor Energy Oil Sands Inc Fort McMurray Canada
- Petro-Canada (Norway) Inc. Calgary Canada
- Petro-Canada (Hibernia) Inc. Calgary Canada
- Suncor Energy (u.s.a.) Inc. Cheyenne USA
- Petro-Canada (Bermuda) Holdings Ltd Calgary Canada
- Petro-Canada (US) Holdings Ltd Calgary Canada
- Fort Hills Energy L.P. Calgary Canada
- Suncor Energy Logistics Corporation Sherwood Park Canada
- SUNCOR ENERGY UK HOLDINGS LTD Moorgate UnitedKingdom
Buy information from all companies owned by Suncor
Suncor’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email addresses, phone numbers, website, social media link, founding year, activity and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Suncor is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Suncor? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes on a ongoing basis. Have an edge against your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.