Eastman Chemical Company is a global specialty materials company that produces a wide range of chemicals, fibers, and plastics. Known for innovation, it focuses on creating sustainable solutions for various industries like packaging, automotive, construction, and more.
How to use Business Intelligence from Eastman Chemical
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Eastman Chemical. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Eastman Chemical or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerce, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Eastman Chemical Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Eastman Chemical’s revenue is influenced by factors such as demand for specialty materials in key industries, raw material costs, and global economic conditions. In previous years, it has reported 10.48 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One significant challenge for Eastman Chemical to maintain profitability is managing fluctuations in raw material costs and supply chain disruptions. Eastman Chemical has historically maintained a considerable net income of 857 million U.S. dollars.
- Eastman Chemical’s assets include manufacturing facilities, patents, research and development capabilities, product portfolio, and its workforce. Eastman Chemical has reported 15.52 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Eastman Chemical’s market value in the investment market is determined by its stock price multiplied by the total number of outstanding shares, reflecting investors’ perception of the company’s performance, growth potential, and industry conditions. Eastman Chemical’s current market value is 13.72 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Eastman Chemical or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Eastman Chemical
Eastman Chemical has 302 subsidiaries in 36 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Eastman Chemical are based in United States (159 companies). Second is Luxembourg with 13 companies in Eastman Chemical ‘s control (4%). Eastman Chemical also owns 12 companies in Singapore.
Company information with group structure from Eastman Chemical or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Eastman Chemical
- Eastman Chemical Company Kingsport Sullivan
- Eastman Chemical Ltd. Kingsport Sullivan
- Solutia Inc. Saint Louis St. Louis City
- Taminco Corporation Kingsport Sullivan
- SOLUTIA SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Eastman Performance Films LLC Fieldale Henry
- EASTMAN CHEMICAL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Mumbai Maharashtra
- Holston Defense Corporation Kingsport Sullivan
- Eastman Chemical Texas City Inc. Texas City Galveston
- EASTMAN CHEMICAL PRODUCTS Dubai Dubai
- Eastman Chemical Holding S.A. de C.V. Benito Juárez Distrito Federal
- Sterling Chemical Energy Inc Houston Harris
- SOLUTIA UK LIMITED Bishton Newport
- Eastman Chemical Resins Inc. Kingsport Sullivan
- Eastman Fibers Korea Limited Ulsan ULSAN
- Taminco US LLC Kingsport Sullivan
- EASTMAN CHEMICAL SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Taminco Global Chemical Corporation Allentown Lehigh
- Eastman Chemical Industries de México S.A. de C.V. Álvaro Obregón Distrito Federal
- EASTMAN CHEMICAL ARGENTINA S.R.L. Cidade Autónoma de Buenos Aires Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
- Eastman Chemical GmbH Langenfeld (Rheinland) Mettmann
- Voridian de México S.A. de C.V. Álvaro Obregón Distrito Federal
- SOLUTIA PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS SOLUTIONS LTD Port Louis
- EASTMAN CHEMICAL (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. Kuantan Pahang Darul Makmur
- Southwall Technologies Inc. Kingsport Sullivan
- EASTMAN COMPANY UK LIMITED Bishton Newport
- Eastman Chemical Luxembourg Holdings LLC Kingsport Sullivan
- Eastman Chemical Financial Corporation Kingsport Sullivan
- Knowlton Technologies LLC Watertown Jefferson
- EASTMAN INTERLAYERS (M) SDN. BHD. Kuantan Pahang Darul Makmur
- Solutia Tlaxcala S.A. de C.V. Xicohtzinco Tlaxcala
- Butanol Ventures Inc. Chicago Cook
- Taminco Finland Oy Oulu Pohjois-Pohjanmaa
- Solutia Performance Products Suzhou Co. Ltd Suzhou Jiangsu
- EASTMAN CHEMICAL PRODUCTS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Taminco do Brasil Produtos Quimicos Sao Paulo São Paulo
- EASTMAN CHEMICAL (PPU) PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- EASTMAN CHEMICAL ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Eastman Chemical Uruapan S.A. de C.V. Álvaro Obregón Distrito Federal
- Eastman Administración S.A. de C.V. Álvaro Obregón Distrito Federal
- Qilu Eastman Specialty Chemicals Ltd. Zibo Shandong
- EASTMAN CHEMICAL WORKINGTON LIMITED Workington Cumbria
- Eastman Specialties Corporation Kingsport Sullivan
- EASTMAN CHEMICAL B V Sandton Gauteng
- Eastman Foundation Kingsport Sullivan
- Hdk Industries Inc. Rogersville Hawkins
- Solutia Deutschland GmbH Langenfeld (Rheinland) Mettmann
- Solutia Systems Inc. Saint Louis St. Louis City
- EASTMAN CHEMICAL B.V. Dubai Dubai
- Taminco Group Gent Oost Vlaanderen
Buy information from all companies owned by Eastman Chemical
Eastman Chemical’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Eastman Chemical is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Eastman Chemical ? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes. Do you have CRM data in need of enrichment? Supercharge your data with BoldData’s enrichment services – reach out to us today to ignite your data-driven success!
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.