UniCredit is a prominent European banking group offering a wide range of financial services to customers across the continent. UniCredit is headquartered in Milan, Italy.
How to use Business Intelligence from UniCredit
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from UniCredit. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to UniCredit or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
UniCredit Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: UniCredit’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as interest income from loans and deposits, fees and commissions from various banking services, asset management and investment banking activities, economic conditions, and the performance of the European financial markets, it has reported 27.79 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for UniCredit to stay profitable is effectively managing the low-interest-rate environment in Europe while optimizing its cost structure and adapting to changing regulatory requirements. UniCredit has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.78 billion U.S. dollars.
- UniCredit’s assets include a broad portfolio of loans and credits, customer deposits, investment securities, equity holdings in various companies, physical banking facilities, and digital infrastructure, collectively supporting its banking and financial operations. UniCredit has reported 1,042 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- UniCredit’s market value in the banking market is determined by factors such as its financial performance, loan quality, capital adequacy, interest rate environment, the economic health of the countries in which it operates, and investor sentiment, which collectively influence its stock price if publicly traded or its overall valuation if privately held. UniCredit current market value is 21.62 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from UniCredit or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by UniCredit
UniCredit has 3,869 subsidiaries in 35 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by UniCredit are based in Italy (2,392 companies). Second is Germany with 620 companies in UniCredit’s control (16%). UniCredit also owns many companies in Austria : 543. These three countries combined are home to 92% of all companies that are owned by UniCredit.
Company information with group structure from UniCredit or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by UniCredit
- UNICREDIT S.P.A. Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- UNICREDIT BANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- UNICREDIT BANKA SLOVENIJA d.d. Liubliana Slovenia
- UniCredit Leasing GmbH Hambourg Germany
- UniCredit Leasing CZ a.s. Prag CzechRepublic
- CALG Anlagen Leasing GmbH Wien Austria
- YUNIKREDIT LIZING OOO Moskva Russia
- UniCredit Leasing (Austria) GmbH Wien Austria
- HVB Projekt GmbH München Germany
- UniCredit Bank AG Wien Austria
- UniCredit S.p.A. Wien Austria
- NUOVA COMPAGNIA DI PARTECIPAZIONI SPA Roma Italy
- HVB HONG KONG LIMITED Central HongKong
- A & T-Projektentwicklungs GmbH & Co. Potsdamer Platz Berlin KG München Germany
- Unicredit U.S. Finance LLC New York USA
- Bank Austria Wohnbaubank AG Wien Austria
- Solar Power Turnow GmbH & Co.KG Turnow-Preilack Germany
- Vape Communa Leasinggesellschaft m.b.H. Wien Austria
- Allegro Leasing Gesellschaft m.b.H. Wien Austria
- WealthCap Infrastructure Fund I GmbH & Co. KG München Germany
- Gebäudeleasing Grundstücksverwaltungs-Gesellschaft m.b.H. Wien Austria
- UniCredit Zega Leasing GmbH Wien Austria
- DCCS s.r.o. Bratislava Slovakia
- LEASFINANZ GmbH Wien Austria
- BACA Leasing und Beteiligungsmanagement GmbH Wien Austria
- Wealth Capital Investments Inc. Atlanta USA
- UNICREDIT BANK SA BUCURESTI SUCURSALA CLUJ Cluj-Napoca Romania
- UNICREDIT BANK SA BUCURESTI SUCURSALA PLOIESTI Ploieşti Romania
- UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia a.s. pobocka zahranicnej banky Bratislava Slovakia
- UNICREDIT BANK S.A. BUCURESTI SUCURSALA MIHAI VITEAZU ORADEA Oradea Romania
- UNICREDIT BANK SA BUCURESTI SUCURSALA DUNAREA GALATI Galaţi Romania
- Bank Austria Creditanstalt American LLC New York USA
- Alarm- und Schließsysteme Baum GmbH & Co. KG Neurenberg Germany
- Projekt-Lease Grundstücksverwaltungs-Gesellschaft m.b.H. Wien Austria
- Funding Hvb Trust II New York USA
- Funding Hvb Trust III Newark USA
- SOCIETA’ AGRICOLA TENUTA CESARINA SRL Roma Italy
- BLACKBOX MULTIMEDIA LTD Shepherd’s Bush UnitedKingdom
- HVB Secur GmbH München Germany
- UniCredit Garagen Errichtung und Verwertung GmbH Wien Austria
- AZIENDA AGRICOLA SANTA LUCIA SRL A Milano Italy
- HVB Tecta GmbH München Germany
- HVB Gesellschaft für Gebäude mbH & Co. KG München Germany
- BIL Aircraftleasing GmbH Grünwald Germany
- HVB Trust Pensionsfonds AG München Germany
- Unicredito Italiano Capital Trust I Newark USA
- SAVREMENA ADMINISTRACIJA Beograd Serbia
- CALG Immobilien Leasing GmbH Wien Austria
- V.M.G. Vermietungsges. mbH München Germany
- H.F.S. Immobilienfonds Deutschland 10 GmbH & Co. KG München Germany
Buy information from all companies owned by UniCredit
UniCredit’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by UniCredit is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of UniCredit? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.