Louis Vuitton is a renowned French luxury fashion brand celebrated for its high-end handbags, accessories, and iconic monogram patterns. Louis Vuitton is headquartered in Paris, France.
How to use Business Intelligence from Louis Vuitton
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Louis Vuitton. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Louis Vuitton or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Louis Vuitton Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Louis Vuitton’s revenue is primarily influenced by the sales of its luxury fashion and leather goods, with factors like consumer demand, brand image, and global economic conditions playing significant roles, it has reported 75.9 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Louis Vuitton to stay profitable is effectively managing brand authenticity and exclusivity in the face of counterfeiting and maintaining the allure of luxury in a changing market landscape. Louis Vuitton has historically maintained a considerable net income of 14.23 billion U.S. dollars.
- Louis Vuitton’s assets include a portfolio of luxury fashion and leather goods, iconic brand trademarks, an extensive network of boutiques, a skilled workforce, and a significant presence in the global fashion industry, all contributing to the company’s overall value and operations. Louis Vuitton has reported 142.5 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Louis Vuitton’s market value in the fashion market is determined by the stock price of its parent company, LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE, multiplied by the total number of outstanding shares, reflecting the market’s collective assessment of the brand’s worth as part of the larger conglomerate. Louis Vuitton current market value is 346.8 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Louis Vuitton or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton has 4,219 subsidiaries in 72 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Louis Vuitton are based in United States of America (919 companies). Second is France with 884 companies in Louis Vuitton’s control (21%). Louis Vuitton also owns many companies in China : 638. These three countries combined are home to 58% of all companies that are owned by Louis Vuitton.
Company information with group structure from Louis Vuitton or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Louis Vuitton
- Sephora Usa Inc. San Francisco USA
- Belmond Ltd. Hamilton Bermuda
- SEPHORA Neuilly-sur-Seine France
- Moet Hennessy Usa Inc. New York USA
- TIFFANY & CO. (AUSTRALIA) PTY. LTD. Sydney Australia
- Dfs Group L.P. Torrance USA
- CHRISTIAN DIOR COUTURE Paris France
- M H C S Épernay France
- GUERLAIN Paris France
- SOCIETE JAS HENNESSY & CO Cognac France
- SOCIETE LOUIS VUITTON SERVICES Paris France
- Sephora (Beijing) Cosmetics Sales Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- LVMH FRAGRANCE BRANDS Levallois-Perret France
- LE BON MARCHE MAISON ARISTIDE BOUCICAUT Paris France
- Christian Dior GmbH Munich Germany
- Tiffany & Co. International New York USA
- Tiffany and Company New York USA
- CELINE Paris France
- BODEGAS CHANDON S.A. Cidade Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- LVMH Perfumes y Cosméticos de Mexico S.A. de C.V. Miguel Hidalgo Mexico
- Starboard Holdings Ltd. Doral USA
- SOCIETE D’EXPLOITATION DE LA GRANDE EPICERIE DE PARIS Paris France
- LE PARISIEN LIBERE Paris France
- GIVENCHY Paris France
- SOCIETE D’EXPLOITATION HOTELIERE CHEVAL BLANC PARIS Paris France
- ACQUA DI PARMA SRL Milano Italy
- Starboard Cruise Services Inc Doral USA
- BELMOND (UK) LIMITED Rotherhithe UnitedKingdom
- RVL Holding B.V. Roelofarendsveen Netherlands
- MACDONALD & MUIR LIMITED Tain UnitedKingdom
- Kendo Holdings Inc. San Francisco USA
- El Encanto Inc. Santa Barbara USA
- Royal Van Lent Shipyard B.V. Roelofarendsveen Netherlands
- MHD MOET HENNESSY DIAGEO Courbevoie France
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Paris France
- LVMH WATCH & JEWELLERY (UK) LIMITED Cadishead UnitedKingdom
- CHAUMET INTERNATIONAL SA. Paris France
- BERLUTI Paris France
- Rdc Inn At Perry Cabin LLC USA
- Benefit Cosmetics LLC San Francisco USA
- Sephora Beauty Canada Inc Montréal Canada
- KENZO Paris France
- Domaine Chandon Inc. Yountville USA
- LOUIS VUITTON SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD Sandton South Africa
- CDC ABU DHABI LLC COUTURE Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
- FRANCE ARGENTINE COSMETIC S.A. Cidade Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- LVMH Watch & Jewelry (Shanghai) Commercial Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- Fenty Beauty LLC San Francisco USA
- Louis Vuitton Taiwan Ltd. Taipei City Taiwan
- LVMH PARFUMS ET COSMETIQUES DO BRASIL São Paulo Brazil
Buy information from all companies owned by Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Louis Vuitton is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Louis Vuitton? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.