SCOR SE is a French reinsurance company that provides risk management and underwriting services globally.
How to use Business Intelligence from Scor
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Scor. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Scor or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Scor Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: SCOR SE’s revenue is primarily influenced by its underwriting performance, investment income, and the overall profitability of its reinsurance and insurance operations. In previous years, it has reported 17.23 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for SCOR SE to stay profitable is effectively managing and mitigating the financial risks associated with catastrophic events and natural disasters. Scor has historically maintained a considerable net income of 539 million U.S. dollars.
- SCOR SE’s assets typically include a diverse portfolio of investments such as bonds, equities, real estate, and cash and cash equivalents, which are held to support its reinsurance and insurance operations and generate investment income. Scor has reported 53.88 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- SCOR SE’s market value in the investment market is determined by the collective assessment of investors and traders, considering factors such as the company’s financial performance, growth prospects, and prevailing market conditions, which influence its stock price on public stock exchanges. Scor’s current market value is 5.24 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Scor or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Scor
Scor has 329 subsidiaries in 54 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Scor are based in the USA (71 companies). Second is France with 50 companies in Scor’s control (22%). Scor also owns 20 company in Brazil.
Company information with group structure from Scor or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 25 companies owned by Scor
- SCOR SE Paris Paris
- SCOR SERVICOS ORGANIZACAO E REGISTROS São Paulo São Paulo
- SCOR GLOBAL LIFE AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED Sydney New South Wales
- Scor Global Life Americas Reinsurance Company Charlotte Mecklenburg
- SCOR UK COMPANY LIMITED Moorgate London
- Scor Global Life USA Reinsurance Company Leawood Johnson
- Scor U.S. Corporation New York New York
- SCOR REINSURANCE ASIA-PACIFIC PTE LTD Singapore Singapore
- SCOR UNDERWRITING LIMITED Moorgate London
- Scor Reinsurance Company New York New York
- Scor Corp Cherry Hill Camden
- SCOR REINSURANCE COMPANY (ASIA) LIMITED Central Central & Western District
- SCOR GLOBAL LIFE AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED Auckland Auckland
- SCOR AFRICA LTD Vanderbijlpark Gauteng
- SCOR ETUDES ET GESTION DES RISQUES Abidjan
- SCOR REINSURANCE ASIA-PACIFIC PTE LTD- LABUAN BRANCH Labuan Federal Territory of Labuan
- TRANSPORTES SCOR-DINA S.A. Mar del Plata Buenos Aires
- Scor Canada Reinsurance Company Toronto Ontario
- SCOR X PETRO CHEM Tonk Rajasthan
- SCOR MANAGING AGENCY LTD Moorgate London
- SCOR SE New Delhi Delhi
- BIO-SCOR LABORATORIES PTY. LTD. Melbourne Victoria
- SCOR Switzerland Asset Services AG Zurich Zürich
- SCOR EUROPE SE Paris Paris
- Sweden Re – Filial Till Scor Se Stockholm Stockholms Län
Buy information from all companies owned by Scor
Scor’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Scor is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Scor? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes. Do you have CRM data in need of enrichment?? Supercharge your data with BoldData’s enrichment services – reach out to us today to ignite your data-driven success!
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.