Deutsche Telekom is a leading German telecommunications company with a global presence, providing a wide range of telecommunications services and playing a significant role in connecting people and businesses worldwide. Deutsche Telekom is headquartered in Bonn, Germany.
How to use Business Intelligence from Deutsche Telekom
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Deutsche Telekom. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Deutsche Telekom or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Deutsche Telekom Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Deutsche Telekom’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as the number of subscribers for its telecommunications services, pricing strategies, the level of competition in the telecommunications market, and broader economic conditions., it has reported 128.59 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Deutsche Telekom to stay profitable is the ongoing need for substantial investments in network infrastructure and technology to meet the ever-increasing demand for high-speed internet and advanced telecommunications services while managing regulatory pressures and competition. Deutsche Telekom has historically maintained a considerable net income of 4.93 billion U.S. dollars.
- Deutsche Telekom’s assets include a vast telecommunications infrastructure comprising mobile and fixed-line networks, data centers, spectrum licenses, and a portfolio of subsidiaries and investments in telecommunications and technology companies. Deutsche Telekom has reported 340.56 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Deutsche Telekom’s market value in the telecommunications industry is determined by the total market capitalization of its publicly traded shares, which is calculated by multiplying the company’s stock price by the number of outstanding shares. Deutsche Telekom current market value is 91.72 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Deutsche Telekom or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Deutsche Telekom
Deutsche Telekom has 2,833 subsidiaries in 50 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Deutsche Telekom are based in Germany (2,392 companies). Second is Spain with 91 companies in Deutsche Telekom’s control (3%). Deutsche Telekom also owns many companies in Austria : 64. These three countries combined are home to 89% of all companies that are owned by Deutsche Telekom.
Company information with group structure from Deutsche Telekom or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Deutsche Telekom
- Deutsche Telekom AG Bonn Germany
- T-Systems International GmbH Frankfurt am Main Germany
- HELLENIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS ORGANIZATION S.A. Amarousio Greece
- T- SYSTEMS INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Pune India
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM GLOBAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS BRASIL São Bernardo do Campo Brazil
- T Systems do Brasil São Paulo Brazil
- GTS Central European Holding B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
- T-Systems México S.A. de C.V. Heróica Puebla de Zaragoza Mexico
- T-Systems North America Inc Tempe USA
- T-Systems Nederland B.V. Utrecht Netherlands
- Detecon Inc. San Francisco USA
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM (UK) LIMITED Water End UnitedKingdom
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM CLINICAL SOLUTIONS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Pune India
- Deutsche Telekom Inc. New York USA
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM GBS JAPAN K.K. Chiya Japan
- Voicestream Central Operating Company Inc. Bellevue USA
- LVS ENTERPRISES PRIVATE LIMITED Hyderabad India
- T-Systems P.R. China Ltd. Beijing China
- T-SYSTEMS FRANCE Rueil-Malmaison France
- Deutsche Telekom Security GmbH Bonn Germany
- Voicestream Pcs Bta I Corporation Bellevue USA
- Voicestream Central Communications Inc. Bellevue USA
- Voicestream Pcs Bta II LLC Bellevue USA
- DETECON INTERNATIONAL GMBH – ABU DHABI Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
- T-SYSTEMS SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD Vanderbijlpark South Africa
- T-SYSTEMS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM GLOBAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS UK LTD. Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- OTE RURAL SOUTH S.A.. Amarousio Greece
- Deutsche Telekom Europe B.V. Maastricht Netherlands
- T-mobile Polska S.a Utlandet Norway
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM GLOBAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS ITALIA SRL Rozzano Italy
- T-Mobile Global Zwischenholding GmbH Bonn Germany
- LLC DT GBS RUS Moskva Russia
- COMBRIDGE SRL Sfântu Gheorghe Romania
- Deutsche Telekom Europe Beteiligungsverwaltungsges. mbH Bonn Germany
- T-SYSTEMS ARGENTINA S.A. Cidade Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- Voicestream GSM Control LLC Bellevue USA
- Hochschule für Telekommunikation Leipzig Leipzig Germany
- Voicestream GSM I LLC Bellevue USA
- Deutsche Telekom North America Inc. Red Bank USA
- FAL DETE TELECOMMUNICATIONS SAL Baabda Lebanon
- Deutsche Telekom Global Business Solutions China (HK) Limited Wan Chai District HongKong
- Voicestream Pcs III License Corporation Bellevue USA
- congstar GmbH Keulen Germany
- T-SYSTEMS SOUTH AFRICA HOLDINGS (PTY) LTD Vanderbijlpark South Africa
- INTERVATE SOLUTIONS (PTY) LTD Johannesburg South Africa
- Qingdao Detecon Consulting Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- CBS GmbH Bonn Germany
- Deutsche Telekom Nordic (nuf) Norway
- PT. T SYSTEMS INDONESIA Jakarta Indonesia
Buy information from all companies owned by Deutsche Telekom
Deutsche Telekom’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Deutsche Telekom is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Deutsche Telekom? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.