Orange is a major French multinational telecommunications company, providing a wide range of mobile, internet, and television services. Orange is headquartered in Paris, France.
How to use Business Intelligence from Orange
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Orange. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Orange or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Orange Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Orange’s revenue is influenced by factors such as subscriber growth in its telecommunications services, data usage, market competition, and the demand for digital content and technology solutions, it has reported 50.26 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Orange to stay profitable is effectively managing the rapidly changing telecommunications landscape, including network investments and evolving customer demands. Orange has historically maintained a considerable net income of 275.4 million U.S. dollars.
- Orange’s assets include a network infrastructure, telecommunications licenses, data centers, customer contracts, digital content rights, and a wide range of technology and telecommunications equipment. Orange has reported 126.59 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Orange’s market value in the telecommunications market is determined by factors such as its stock performance, financial results, customer growth, competitive positioning, and investor sentiment, as well as broader industry trends and economic conditions. Orange current market value is 31.81 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Orange or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Orange
Orange has 3,490 subsidiaries in 78 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Orange are based in France (2,407 companies). Second is Spain with 438 companies in Orange’s control (13%). Orange also owns many companies in Belgium : 209. These three countries combined are home to 88% of all companies that are owned by Orange.
Company information with group structure from Orange or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Orange
- ORANGE BUSINESS SERVICES Saint-Denis France
- Mi-Case Pa Inc. Malvern USA
- ORANGE BUSINESS SERVICES INDIA SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED Gurugram India
- Orange Business Services Holdings U.S. Inc. Herndon USA
- GENERALE DE TELEPHONE Saint-Denis France
- Orange Business Services U.S. Inc. Herndon USA
- ORANGE BUSINESS SERVICES INDIA TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED Gurugram India
- ORANGE CYBERDEFENSE FRANCE Nanterre France
- ORANGE PARTICIPATIONS Issy-les-Moulineaux France
- ORANGE DIGITAL INVESTMENT Issy-les-Moulineaux France
- Voo Liège Belgium
- ORANGE TV PARTICIPATIONS Paris France
- ELETTRA TLC Roma Italy
- SL Bidco B.V. Utrecht Netherlands
- Orange Cyberdefense Belgium Wijnegem Belgium
- ORANGE BANK Montreuil France
- Orange Business Services AS Oslo Norway
- Globecast America Incorporated Culver City USA
- ORANGE MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA Issy-les-Moulineaux France
- ORANGE BUSINESS UK LIMITED Slough UnitedKingdom
- ORANGE CARAIBE Arcueil France
- FT MARINE Paris France
- GLOBECAST FRANCE Issy-les-Moulineaux France
- SOFTATHOME Colombes France
- ORANGE BRAND SERVICES LIMITED Rotherhithe UnitedKingdom
- ORANGE BUSINESS SERVICES BRASIL São Paulo Brazil
- Orange Cyberdefense Sweden AB Malmö Sweden
- Egn B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
- VIACCESS Courbevoie France
- GLOBECAST ASIA PTE LTD Singapore Singapore
- NORDNET Villeneuve-d’Ascq France
- Orange Business Services Telecommunications Technology (Beijing) Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- ORANGE BUSINESS SERVICES HONG KONG LIMITED Quarry Bay HongKong
- ORANGE BUSINESS SERVICES INDIA NETWORK PRIVATE LIMITED Gurugram India
- ORANGE APPLICATIONS FOR BUSINESS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- ORANGE BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED Dublin Ireland
- ENOVACOM Marseille France
- ORANGE BUSINESS SERVICES JAPAN COMPANY LIMITED Minato-Ku Japan
- TELSEA INVESTMENT LTD Port Louis Mauritius
- Business & Decision AG Ittigen Switzerland
- GLOBAL ONE (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED New Delhi India
- Equant Network Services International Corp. Atlanta USA
- Orange Cyberdefense Netherlands B.V. Utrecht Netherlands
- GLOBECAST INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED New Delhi India
- Orange Silicon Valley LLC San Francisco USA
- PT. SOFRECOM INDONESIA CONSULTING Jakarta Indonesia
- EQUANT TANZANIA LIMITED Dar es Salaam Tanzania
- Applications Cable Multimedia Liège Belgium
- ORANGE BUSINESS SERVICES SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD South Africa
- ORANGE SL LTD Freetown SierraLeone
Buy information from all companies owned by Orange
Orange’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Orange is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Orange? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.