Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm known for its investment banking, asset management, and wealth management services. Morgan Stanley is headquartered in New York City, New York, USA. It has offices and operations in major financial centers around the world, including London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and many others.
How to use Business Intelligence from Morgan Stanley
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Morgan Stanley. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Morgan Stanley or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Morgan Stanley Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Morgan Stanley’s revenue is primarily influenced by the performance of its investment banking, wealth management, and asset management divisions, which are sensitive to market conditions, economic trends, and client activity, it has reported 60.22 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Morgan Stanley to stay profitable is managing and mitigating risks associated with market volatility and economic uncertainties, as these can impact its trading and investment activities. Morgan Stanley has historically maintained a considerable net income of 14.58 billion U.S. dollars.
- Morgan Stanley’s assets included a diverse portfolio of financial holdings, including securities, loans, real estate, and various financial instruments, with the total value of its assets fluctuating based on market conditions and its business activities. Morgan Stanley has reported 1,222.23 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Morgan Stanley’s market value in the financial market is determined by multiplying its stock’s current market price by the total number of outstanding shares. Morgan Stanley current market value is 150.95 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Morgan Stanley or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley has 1688 subsidiaries in 45 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Morgan Stanley are based in United States (1407 companies). Second is India with 53 companies in Morgan Stanley’s control (3%). Morgan Stanley also owns many companies in United Kingdom : 49. These three countries combined are home to 89% of all companies that are owned by Morgan Stanley.
Company information with group structure from Morgan Stanley or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley New York USA
- Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC New York USA
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Holdings LLC New York USA
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC New York USA
- MORGAN STANLEY ADVANTAGE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED Mumbai India
- Morgan Stanley Bank Asia Limited Jordan HongKong
- MORGAN STANLEY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Stepney UnitedKingdom
- Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co. New York USA
- E Trade Financial Corporation Arlington USA
- Stanley Morgan International Holdings Inc New York USA
- MORGAN STANLEY MUFG SECURITIES CO. LTD. Chiya Japan
- Msr Hotels & Resorts Inc. Orlando USA
- Stanley Morgan Domestic Holdings Inc New York USA
- MORGAN STANLEY & CO. INTERNATIONAL PLC Stepney UnitedKingdom
- Eaton Vance Corp Boston USA
- Morgan Stanley Mortgage Capital Holdings LLC New York USA
- E Trade Financial Corporate Services Inc. New York USA
- Saxon Mortgage Services Inc. Irving USA
- Gradifi Inc. Boston USA
- Saxon Capital Inc. Glen Allen USA
- MORGAN STANLEY PACIFIC LIMITED Central HongKong
- MORGAN STANLEY SOLUTIONS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Mumbai India
- RI Manchester Tenant Corporation Dallas USA
- Morgan Stanley Investment Management Inc. New York USA
- Amli Residential Properties L.P. Chicago USA
- Morgan Stanley Capital Group Inc. New York USA
- Cnl Rose Spe Tenant Corp Newark USA
- Eaton Vance Management Inc Boston USA
- Amli Management Company Chicago USA
- E Trade Bank Arlington USA
- Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Advisors Inc. New York USA
- Aperture New Holdings LLC Chicago USA
- Aperture LLC Chicago USA
- Amli South Shore Condominium Association Inc Austin USA
- E Trade Securities LLC Jersey City USA
- E Trade Savings Bank Arlington USA
- MORGAN STANLEY (AUSTRALIA) SECURITIES HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED Sydney Australia
- MORGAN STANLEY BANK INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Stepney UnitedKingdom
- Morgan Stanley Bank AG Frankfurt am Main Germany
- Ms Solar Solutions Corp. Purchase USA
- Stanley Morgan International New York USA
- Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC Seattle USA
- MORGAN STANLEY (SINGAPORE) HOLDINGS PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Morgan Stanley Latin America Incorporated New York USA
- MORGAN STANLEY INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LIMITED Stepney UnitedKingdom
- Morgan Stanley Bank National Association Salt Lake City USA
- MORGAN STANLEY SMITH BARNEY HOLDINGS (UK) LIMITED Stepney UnitedKingdom
- Morgan Stanley Real Estate Advisor Inc. New York USA
- Spendmend LLC Grand Rapids USA
- Witter Dean Realty Inc Jersey City USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Morgan Stanley is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Morgan Stanley? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.