Bridgestone is a global tire and rubber company, providing a wide range of products and services in the automotive and transportation industries. Bridgestone Corporation is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
How to use Business Intelligence from Bridgestone
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Bridgestone. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Bridgestone or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Bridgestone Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Bridgestone’s revenue is primarily influenced by the sales of tires and related automotive products, which are driven by factors such as global demand for vehicles, economic conditions, and consumer preferences, it has reported 29.54 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Bridgestone to stay profitable is effectively managing raw material costs, supply chain disruptions, and market competition in the highly competitive tire industry. Bridgestone has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.47 billion U.S. dollars.
- Bridgestone’s assets include manufacturing facilities, a diverse portfolio of tire and rubber products, research and development capabilities, and a global network of offices and distribution centers. Bridgestone has reported 39.73 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Bridgestone’s market value in the tire and rubber market is determined by factors such as its financial performance, the demand for its products, its competitive positioning, technological innovations, and investor sentiment, all of which influence its stock price and overall market capitalization. Bridgestone current market value is 25.7 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Bridgestone or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Bridgestone
Bridgestone has 4,338 subsidiaries in 43 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Bridgestone are based in United States of America (2,508 companies). Second is Japan with 1,090 companies in Bridgestone’s control (25%). Bridgestone also owns many companies in France : 227. These three countries combined are home to 88% of all companies that are owned by Bridgestone.
Company information with group structure from Bridgestone or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Bridgestone
- BRIDGESTONE CORPORATION Chuo-Ku Japan
- Bridgestone Americas Inc. Nashville USA
- Bridgestone Retail Operations LLC Bloomingdale USA
- Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations LLC Nashville USA
- Firestone Diversified Products LLC Gastonia USA
- Bridgestone do Brasil Industria e Comercio Santo André Brazil
- Bridgestone Bandag LLC Muscatine USA
- BRIDGESTONE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Pune India
- Bridgestone Canada Inc Mississauga Canada
- SPEEDY FRANCE SAS Nanterre France
- BRIDGESTONE ARGENTINA S.A.I. Y C. Lomas de Zamora Argentina
- BRIDGESTONE AUSTRALIA LTD. Adelaide Australia
- BRIDGESTONE TIRE MANUFACTURING VIETNAM LLC Đông Hải 2 Vietnam
- Bridgestone Costa Rica S.A. Heredia CostaRica
- THAI BRIDGESTONE COMPANY LIMITED Bang Rak Thailand
- Bridgestone Costa Rica SA Heredia CostaRica
- OTRACO INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD Brisbane Australia
- BRIDGESTONE MINING SOLUTIONS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- OTRACOM PTY LTD Perth Australia
- BRIDGESTONE TAIWAN CO. LTD. Hukou Township Taiwan
- Bandag de México S.A. de C.V. León Mexico
- PT. BRIDGESTONE TIRE INDONESIA Klaten Indonesia
- Firestone Industrial Products Company LLC Nashville USA
- Bridgestone Hosepower LLC Orange Park USA
- Webfleet Solutions Sales B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
- BRIDGESTONE PRECISION MOLDING PHILIPPINES INC. Rosario Philippines
- Firestone Fibers & Textiles Company LLC Kings Mountain USA
- Bridgestone Research LLC Akron USA
- Bridgestone Brands LLC Nashville USA
- Azuga Inc. Fremont USA
- BANDAG MANUFACTURING PTY. LIMITED Brisbane Australia
- BRIDGESTONE TIRE MANUFACTURING (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED Phan Thong Thailand
- BRIDGESTONE SPECIALTY TIRE MANUFACTURING (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED Pluak Daeng Thailand
- ASAHI CARBON CO. LTD. Niigata Japan
- Bridgestone Metalpha USA Inc Clarksville USA
- Firestone Natural Rubber Company LLC Nashville USA
- PROSPIRA INDIA AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCTS PRIVATE LIMITED Kanchipuram India
- Bridgestone Neumáticos de Monterrey S.A. de C.V. Ciénega de Flores Mexico
- Credit First National Association Cleveland USA
- WEBFLEET SOLUTIONS SALES B.V. Kenley UnitedKingdom
- Bridgestone Golf Inc. Covington USA
- TBSC LOGISTICS COMPANY LIMITED Khlong Luang Thailand
- Bridgestone Europe NV/SA Wien Austria
- BRIDGESTONE CARBON BLACK (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED Ban Khai Thailand
- BRIDGESTONE INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED Nikhom Phatthana Thailand
- Bridgestone de México S.A. de C.V. Miguel Hidalgo Mexico
- ATELIERS ET&S SAS Nanterre France
- Bsa Sourcing LLC Nashville USA
- TIRE MOLD (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED Phan Thong Thailand
- BANDAG DO BRASIL Campinas Brazil
Buy information from all companies owned by Bridgestone
Bridgestone’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Bridgestone is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Bridgestone? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.