KBC Group is a Belgian financial services company, providing banking, insurance, and asset management services across Europe. KBC Group is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
How to use Business Intelligence from KBC Group
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from KBC Group. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to KBC Group or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
KBC Group Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: KBC Group’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as banking and insurance premiums, interest income, asset management fees, investment returns, economic conditions, and the performance of the financial markets in the countries where it operates, it has reported 14.81 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for KBC Group to stay profitable is effectively managing risk in its diverse financial services portfolio while navigating changing market conditions and regulatory requirements. KBC Group has historically maintained a considerable net income of 3.03 billion U.S. dollars.
- KBC Group’s assets include a broad array of banking and insurance operations, investment portfolios, a network of branches and offices, technology infrastructure, and a diverse customer base across Europe. KBC Group has reported 387.04 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- KBC Group’s market value in the financial market is determined by factors such as its financial performance, profitability, asset quality, capitalization, economic conditions, and investor sentiment, collectively influencing its stock price if publicly traded or its overall valuation if privately held. KBC Group current market value is 29.5 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from KBC Group or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by KBC Group
KBC Group has 557 subsidiaries in 23 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by KBC Group are based in Belgium (336 companies). Second is Bulgaria with 64 companies in KBC Group’s control (11%). KBC Group also owns many companies in Czech Republic : 32. These three countries combined are home to 77% of all companies that are owned by KBC Group.
Company information with group structure from KBC Group or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by KBC Group
- KBC BANK IRELAND PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY Dublin Ireland
- Data Respons AS Sandvika Norway
- KBC LEASING BULGARIA EOOD Sofia Bulgaria
- KBC BANK NV ITALIA Milano Italy
- KBC BANK N V Navi Mumbai India
- Data Respons Solutions GmbH Karlsruhe Germany
- Data Respons Asia AS Sandvika Norway
- Vab Banden Zwijndrecht Belgium
- Discai Sint-Jans-Molenbeek Belgium
- Olympus Mobility Bruxelles Belgium
- RHVG SB Molenbeek-Saint-Jean Belgium
- Immo Mechelen City Center Molenbeek-Saint-Jean Belgium
- Renaissance Magister Invest Molenbeek-Saint-Jean Belgium
- Juliette FH Molenbeek-Saint-Jean Belgium
- Perspective Molenbeek-Saint-Jean Belgium
- RHVG QT Molenbeek-Saint-Jean Belgium
- RHVG DK Molenbeek-Saint-Jean Belgium
- RHVG TB Molenbeek-Saint-Jean Belgium
- Immobiliere Distri-Land Molenbeek-Saint-Jean Belgium
- Agentuur voor Brandherverzekering Leuven Belgium
- Almafin Real Estate Molenbeek-Saint-Jean Belgium
- CSOB Advisory a.s. Prag CzechRepublic
- KBC BANK Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Hypotecní banka a.s. Prag CzechRepublic
- KERESKEDELMI ES HITELBANK RT. Milano Italy
- Ceskoslovenska Obchodni Banka A.S. Finland
- CSOB Stavební sporitelna a.s. Prag CzechRepublic
- CSOB stavebná sporitelna a.s. Bratislava Slovakia
- frobese it-akademie GmbH Hannover Germany
- PREMIER HOMELOANS LIMITED Guildford UnitedKingdom
- UBB CENTRE MANAGEMENT EOOD Sofia Bulgaria
- Patria investicní spolecnost a.s. Prag CzechRepublic
- Sustainable Impact Kortrijk Belgium
- Loan Invest Brussel Belgium
- CSOB Factoring a.s. Prag CzechRepublic
- Sportcomplex Heist-op-den-Berg Molenbeek-Saint-Jean Belgium
- ING UNIVERSAL PENSION FUND Sofia Bulgaria
- EPOS CAT GmbH Ingolstadt Germany
- KBC GLOBAL SERVICES N.V – BRANCH BULGARIA KCHT Sofia Bulgaria
- MicroDoc Software GmbH München Germany
- ING VOLUNTARY PENSION FUND Sofia Bulgaria
- Soluz.io Mechelen Belgium
- Data Respons Solutions AB Stockholm Sweden
- Sylog Syd AB Kista Sweden
- Iwise AB Stockholm Sweden
- ING PROFESSIONAL PENSION FUND Sofia Bulgaria
- Everyoneinvested Molenbeek-Saint-Jean Belgium
- Lubaco Ranst Belgium
- KBC INVESTMENTS LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Neodev AB Malmö Sweden
Buy information from all companies owned by KBC Group
KBC Group’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by KBC Group is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of KBC Group? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.