Rolls-Royce Holdings is a British multinational engineering company that specializes in aerospace, defense, and power systems. It is known for its high-end aircraft engines and is a key player in the global aerospace and defense industries.
How to use Business Intelligence from Rolls-Royce Holdings
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Rolls-Royce Holdings. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Rolls-Royce Holdings or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Rolls-Royce Holdings Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Rolls-Royce Holdings’ revenue is primarily influenced by the demand for its aerospace engines and power systems, which is in turn affected by factors like global aircraft orders, defense spending, and energy market dynamics. In previous years, it has reported 15.43 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Rolls-Royce Holdings to stay profitable is the significant research and development investment required to develop and maintain cutting-edge technology in the highly competitive aerospace and defense sectors. Rolls-Royce Holdings has historically maintained a considerable net income of 218.7 million U.S. dollars.
- Rolls-Royce Holdings’ assets include a wide range of physical and intangible assets, such as aircraft engines, land, buildings, intellectual property, and financial investments. Rolls-Royce Holdings has reported 38.84 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Rolls-Royce Holdings’ market value in the investment market is determined by the collective assessment of investors and traders, taking into account factors such as the company’s financial performance, industry outlook, competitive position, and supply and demand dynamics for its shares. Rolls-Royce Holdings’ current market value is 9.84 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Rolls-Royce Holdings or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Rolls-Royce Holdings
Rolls-Royce Holdings has 347 subsidiaries in 40 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Rolls-Royce Holdings are based in the United Kingdom (112 companies). Second is the United States of America with 95 companies in Rolls-Royce Holdings’ control (27%). Rolls-Royce Holdings also owns 26 companies in India.
Company information with group structure from Rolls-Royce Holdings or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Rolls-Royce Holdings
- ROLLS-ROYCE HOLDINGS PLC London London
- ROLLS-ROYCE PLC London London
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG Friedrichshafen Bodenseekreis
- Rolls-Royce North America (usa) Holdings Co. Reston Fairfax County
- Rolls-Royce North America Holdings Inc. Reston Fairfax County
- Rolls-Royce Corporation Indianapolis Marion
- HEATON POWER LIMITED London London
- Rolls-Royce Solutions America Inc. Novi Oakland
- ROLLS-ROYCE POWER ENGINEERING LIMITED Pride Park Derby
- Rolls-Royce North America Inc. Reston Fairfax County
- ROLLS-ROYCE SOLUTIONS UK LIMITED East Grinstead West Sussex
- Rolls-Royce Solutions (Suzhou) Co. Ltd. Suzhou Jiangsu
- Rolls-Royce China Holding Limited Beijing Beijing
- Rolls-Royce Solutions Liège Grâce-Hollogne Liège
- ROLLS-ROYCE AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED Sydney New South Wales
- ROLLS-ROYCE SOLUTIONS ASIA PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Data Systems & Solutions LLC Huntsville Madison
- MTU INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Pune Maharashtra
- Rolls-Royce Marine North America Inc Walpole Norfolk
- ROLLS-ROYCE LEASING LIMITED Derby Derby
- ROLLSROYCE SOLUTIONS SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD Cape Town Western Cape
- Rolls-Royce Solutions Korea Ltd. Yangsan GYEONGNAM
- ROLLS-ROYCE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED New Delhi Delhi
- ROSS CERAMICS LIMITED Ripley Derbyshire
- Rolls-Royce North American Technologies Inc. Indianapolis Marion
- Rolls-Royce Crosspointe LLC Prince George Prince George
- VINTERS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Shelton Lock Derby
- ROLLS-ROYCE SOLUTIONS JAPAN K.K. Osaka Ōsaka
- ROLLS-ROYCE SOLUTIONS BRASIL São Paulo São Paulo
- VINTERS ENGINEERING LIMITED Derby Derby
- ROLLS-ROYCE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Pride Park Derby
- Rolls-Royce Defense Services Inc. Indianapolis Marion
- ROLLS-ROYCE OVERSEAS HOLDINGS LIMITED Shelton Lock Derby
- ROLLS-ROYCE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Mtu Friedrichshafen Gmbh
- VINTERS-ARMSTRONGS LIMITED London London
- ROLLS-ROYCE PLACEMENTS LIMITED London London
- SERVOWATCH SYSTEMS LIMITED Maldon Essex
- ROLLS-ROYCE SOLUTIONS FRANCE Éragny Val-d’Oise
- ROLLS-ROYCE NIGERIA LTD Lagos
- ROLLS-ROYCE AUSTRALIA SERVICES PTY LIMITED Sydney New South Wales
- ROLLS-ROYCE TECHNICAL SUPPORT Blagnac Haute-Garonne
- ROLLS-ROYCE BRASIL São Bernardo do Campo São Paulo
- ROLLS ROYCE INDUSTRIAL POWER (INDIA) LIMITED Kakinada Urban Andhra Pradesh
- ROLLS-ROYCE ENERGY SYSTEMS (TANZANIA) LTD Dar es Salaam
- ROLLS-ROYCE SAUDI ARABIA LIMITED COMPANY Riyadh Riyadh
- Rolls-Royce High Temperature Composites Inc. Cypress Orange
- ROLLS-ROYCE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi
- ROLLS-ROYCE OVERSEAS INVESTMENTS LIMITED Shelton Lock Derby
- ROLLS-ROYCE ENERGY ANGOLA LIMITADA
Buy information from all companies owned by Rolls-Royce Holdings
Rolls-Royce Holdings’ company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Rolls-Royce Holdings is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Rolls-Royce Holdings? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes. Do you have CRM data in need of enrichment? Supercharge your data with BoldData’s enrichment services – reach out to us today to ignite your data-driven success!
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.