John Deere is a renowned American manufacturer of agricultural machinery, construction equipment, and forestry machinery, known for its iconic green and yellow tractors and a legacy of innovation in the farming and construction industries. John Deere is headquartered in Moline, Illinois, United States.
How to use Business Intelligence from John Deere
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from John Deere. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to John Deere or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
John Deere Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: John Deere’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as global demand for agricultural and construction equipment, commodity prices affecting the farming sector, economic conditions in key markets, and the company’s ability to innovate and offer technologically advanced machinery, it has reported 44.45 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for John Deere to stay profitable is managing the cyclical nature of the agricultural and construction industries while continuing to invest in research and development to offer cutting-edge equipment and solutions. John Deere has historically maintained a considerable net income of 5.64 billion U.S. dollars.
- John Deere’s assets include manufacturing facilities, a vast network of dealerships, intellectual property related to agricultural and construction machinery, a portfolio of equipment and machinery, and investments in precision farming technology, collectively valued at billions of dollars. John Deere has reported 79.61 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- John Deere’s market value in the manufacturing market is determined by multiplying its stock’s current market price by the total number of outstanding shares, reflecting investor sentiment, financial performance, and expectations about the company’s future sales, profitability, and competitive position in the agricultural and construction equipment industry. John Deere current market value is 123.81 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from John Deere or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by John Deere
John Deere has 462 subsidiaries in 28 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by John Deere are based in United States of America (228 companies). Second is India with 124 companies in John Deere’s control (27%). John Deere also owns many companies in China : 13. These three countries combined are home to 79% of all companies that are owned by John Deere.
Company information with group structure from John Deere or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by John Deere
- Deere & Company Moline USA
- John Deere Fabriek Horst B.V. Horst Netherlands
- JOHN DEERE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Pune India
- John Deere S. de R.L. de C.V. San Pedro Garza García Mexico
- Industrias John Deere S. de R.L. de C.V. San Pedro Garza García Mexico
- John Deere Financial Services Inc. Johnston USA
- John Deere Capital Corporation Reno USA
- Motores John Deere S.A. de C.V. Torreón Mexico
- Nortrax Inc. Westbrook USA
- John Deere Canada ULC Grimsby Canada
- John Deere Shared Services México S. de R.L. de C.V. San Pedro Garza García Mexico
- John Deere Construction & Forestry Company Moline USA
- John Deere Forestry Oy Tampere Finland
- Richton International Corp New York USA
- John Deere Kernersville LLC Kernersville USA
- John Deere Thibodaux Inc. Thibodaux USA
- John Deere Electronic Solutions Inc. Fargo USA
- WIRTGEN INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Pune India
- John Deere Coffeyville Works Inc. Coffeyville USA
- JOHN DEERE FINANCIAL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Pune India
- Richton Holding Corporation New York USA
- John Deere Consumer Products Inc. Cary USA
- John Deere Shared Services Inc. Moline USA
- John Deere Commercial Worksite Products Inc. Dubuque USA
- ATI Products Inc. Charlotte USA
- Deere Credit Inc. Johnston USA
- Deere Credit Services Inc. Johnston USA
- JOHN DEERE (PTY) LTD Boksburg South Africa
- John Deere Agricultural Holdings Inc. Moline USA
- WIRTGEN AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Perth Australia
- JOHN DEERE LIMITED Brisbane Australia
- CHAMBERLAIN HOLDINGS LIMITED Brisbane Australia
- John Deere (Ningbo) Agricultural Machinery Co. Ltd. Ningbo China
- John Deere Forestry Groupllc Moline USA
- John Deere Financial Inc Oakville Canada
- JOHN DEERE BANK S.A. Gloucester UnitedKingdom
- Deere & Company Madison USA
- Navcom Technology Inc. Torrance USA
- WIRTGEN (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED Bang Sao Thong Thailand
- John Deere Financial F.S.B. Madison USA
- John Deere Equipamentos do Brasil Indaiatuba Brazil
- John Deere (China) Investment Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- Fmg Timberjack Corp Moline USA
- JOHN DEERE FINANCIAL LIMITED Brisbane Australia
- John Deere Horicon Works Moline USA
- John Deere Financial Services Inc. Moline USA
- JOHN DEERE FORESTRY LIMITED Carlisle UnitedKingdom
- Blue River Technology Inc. Santa Clara USA
- WIRTGEN SINGAPORE PTE LTD Singapore Singapore
- WIRTGEN AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Auckland NewZealand
Buy information from all companies owned by John Deere
John Deere’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by John Deere is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of John Deere? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.