Nokia is a multinational technology company known for its contributions to the telecommunications industry, providing networks, technologies, and services worldwide. Nokia is headquartered in Espoo, Finland.
How to use Business Intelligence from Nokia
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Nokia. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Nokia or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Nokia Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Nokia’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as demand for telecommunications and networking equipment, technological advancements in the industry, and the company’s ability to secure contracts and partnerships with telecom operators and enterprises worldwide, it has reported 26.24 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: Nokia’s most significant challenge in maintaining profitability is competing in a highly dynamic and competitive telecommunications industry, managing research and development costs, and addressing the rapidly evolving technological landscape. Nokia has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.92 billion U.S. dollars.
- Nokia’s assets include a broad portfolio of intellectual property, telecommunications and networking infrastructure, research and development capabilities, a global workforce, and an extensive network of contracts and customer relationships. Nokia has reported 45.54 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Nokia’s market value in the technology market is determined by the collective valuation of its outstanding shares of stock, influenced by its financial performance, market share in telecommunications, and investor sentiment within the technology and telecommunications industries. Nokia current market value is 29.66 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Nokia or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Nokia
Nokia has 1,021 subsidiaries in 101 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Nokia are based in United States of America (436 companies). Second is India with 160 companies in Nokia’s control (16%). Nokia also owns many companies in Spain : 63. These three countries combined are home to 65% of all companies that are owned by Nokia.
Company information with group structure from Nokia or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Nokia
- Nokia Solutions and Networks B.V. Hoofddorp Netherlands
- Nokia of America Corporation New Providence USA
- NOKIA SOLUTIONS AND NETWORKS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Gurugram India
- Nokia Solutions and Networks Oy Espoo Finland
- Nokia Solutions and Networks US LLC Coppell USA
- Sac Wireless LLC Elgin USA
- ALCATEL SUBMARINE NETWORKS Nozay France
- Microsoft Mobile México S.A. de C.V. Álvaro Obregón Mexico
- Microsoft Mobile Servicios S.A. de C.V. Reynosa Mexico
- Nokia Solutions and Networks Branch Operations Oy Espoo Finland
- Nokia Operations de México S.A. de C.V. Naucalpan de Juárez Mexico
- Radio Frequency Systems Inc. Meriden USA
- S.T.S. Bolivia Ltda. La Paz Bolivia
- ALCATEL-LUCENT MSC MALAYSIA SDN BHD Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- Intellisync Corporation Mountain View USA
- Nokia Solutions And Networks do Brasil Telecomunicacoes São Paulo Brazil
- NOKIA SOLUTIONS AND NETWORKS COLOMBIA LTDA Bogotá Colombia
- NOKIA SOLUTIONS AND NETWORKS TAIWAN CO. LTD. Songshan District Taiwan
- Alcatel-Lucent Technologies Holdings Inc. New Providence USA
- ALCATEL LUCENT Nozay France
- Motive Inc. Austin USA
- NOKIA SOLUTIONS AND NETWORKS SDN. BHD. Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- NOKIA SOLUTIONS AND NETWORKS ARGENTINA S.A. Cidade Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- PT. ALCATEL-LUCENT INDONESIA Jakarta Indonesia
- TAIWAN INTERNATIONAL STANDARD ELECTRONICS LTD Songshan District Taiwan
- Nokia Oyj Espoo Finland
- NOKIA SOLUTIONS AND NETWORKS PAKISTAN (PVT.) LIMITED Islamabad Pakistan
- Lucent Technologies World Services Inc New Providence USA
- PT. ALCATEL INDONESIA Jakarta Indonesia
- Alcatel de Venezuela C.A. Caracas Venezuela
- RADIO FREQUENCY SYSTEMS FRANCE Trignac France
- NOKIA SOLUTIONS AND NETWORKS BRANCH OPERATIONS OY – SUCURSAL DE ANGOLA Luanda Angola
- ALCATEL – LUCENT PAKISTAN LIMITED Islamabad Pakistan
- Alcatel Submarine Networks Norway AS Trondheim Norway
- Alcatel Holdings Canada Corp Ottawa Canada
- Alcatel-Lucent Canada Inc Ottawa Canada
- Nokia Canada Inc Ottawa Canada
- NOKIA NEW ZEALAND LIMITED Wellington NewZealand
- Nokia Solutions and Networks Chile Limitada Santiago Chile
- Nokia Solutions and Networks Peru S.A. San Isidro Peru
- NOKIA SOLUTIONS AND NETWORKS’ TECHNICAL SERVICES VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED Hà Nội Vietnam
- IRIS SERVICE DELIVERY UK LTD Awkley UnitedKingdom
- Alcatel Submarine Networks Uk Utlandet Norway
- CSE-E NOKIA NETWORKS FRANCE Massy France
- NOKIA EGYPT L L C Cairo Egypt
- NOKIA SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD Centurion South Africa
- NOKIA SOLUTIONS AND NETWORK ECUADOR S.A. Guayaquil Ecuador
- Nokia Solutions And Networks Private Limited Utlandet Norway
- ALCATEL IP NETWORKS LIMITED Beacon’s Bottom UnitedKingdom
- NOKIA SOLUTIONS AND NETWORKS BANGLADESH LIMITED Dhaka Bangladesh
Buy information from all companies owned by Nokia
Nokia’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Nokia is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Nokia? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.