Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is a prominent American semiconductor company specializing in the development and manufacturing of computer processors, graphics cards, and related technologies. Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, United States.
How to use Business Intelligence from Advanced Micro Devices
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Advanced Micro Devices. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Advanced Micro Devices or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Advanced Micro Devices Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Advanced Micro Devices’ revenue is primarily influenced by sales of its computer processors, graphics cards, and related technologies, as well as market demand for PCs, gaming consoles, and data center products, it has reported 16.43 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Advanced Micro Devices to stay profitable is effectively competing with other semiconductor giants in a rapidly evolving and highly competitive technology industry. Advanced Micro Devices has historically maintained a considerable net income of 3.16 billion U.S. dollars.
- Advanced Micro Devices’ assets include semiconductor manufacturing facilities, intellectual property related to microprocessor and graphics technologies, a portfolio of computing products, a global network of partnerships, and a skilled workforce. Advanced Micro Devices has reported 12.42 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Advanced Micro Devices’ market value in the technology market is determined by the total market capitalization of its publicly traded shares, influenced by factors such as its financial performance, product innovation, competition, and investor sentiment related to the technology industry. Advanced Micro Devices current market value is 142.8 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Advanced Micro Devices or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Advanced Micro Devices
Advanced Micro Devices has 181 subsidiaries in 32 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Advanced Micro Devices are based in United States of America (92 companies). Second is India with 19 companies in Advanced Micro Devices control (10%). Advanced Micro Devices also owns many companies in China : 7. These three countries combined are home to 65% of all companies that are owned by Advanced Micro Devices.
Company information with group structure from Advanced Micro Devices or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Advanced Micro Devices
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc. Santa Clara USA
- Xilinx Inc. San Jose USA
- ATI Technologies U.L.C. Markham Canada
- AMD INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- Xilinx Development Corporation San Jose USA
- XILINX INDIA TECHNOLOGY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED Hyderabad India
- ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES SDN. BERHAD Bayan Lepas Malaysia
- XILINX ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- XILINX SALES INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Chaowei Yuandong Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- Solarflare Communications Inc Irvine USA
- AMD Far East Ltd. Sunnyvale USA
- ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES (U.K.) LIMITED Milton Keynes UnitedKingdom
- ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES GLOBAL SERVICES (M) SDN. BHD. Bayan Lepas Malaysia
- Xilinx Technology Shanghai Limited Shanghai China
- XILINX K.K. Shinagawa-Ku Japan
- XILINX SINGAPORE HOLDING PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- ATI Technologies Systems Corp Santa Clara USA
- AMD JAPAN LTD. Chiyoda-Ku Japan
- XILINX NI LIMITED Newtownabbey UnitedKingdom
- ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD Singapore Singapore
- Xilinx Inc. Electronic Science & Technology (Beijing) Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- Amd (Emea) Ltd Dubai United Arab Emirates
- XILINX LIMITED London UnitedKingdom
- Thrones Merger Sub Inc. Wilmington USA
- Ati Tech S. de R.L. de C.V. Querétaro Mexico
- ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES MALAYSIA LTD. Labuan Malaysia
- Seamicro Inc. Sunnyvale USA
- Rocketchips Inc Austin USA
- XILINX DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION Penicuik UnitedKingdom
- SOLARFLARE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED New Delhi India
- XILINX FINANCE IRELAND LIMITED Saggart Ireland
- Ngcodec Inc. Sunnyvale USA
- XILINX HONG KONG LIMITED Sha Tin Heights HongKong
- Amd Latin America Ltd Miguel Hidalgo Mexico
- Pensando Systems Inc. Santa Clara USA
- Advanced Micro Devices Belgium Bruxelles Belgium
- Xilinx Inc Seoul SouthKorea
- Sarance Technologies Inc Ottawa Canada
- XILINX DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION Bengaluru India
- XILINX IRELAND UNLIMITED COMPANY Saggart Ireland
- Auviz Systems Inc San Jose USA
- AMD International Sales and Service Ltd. Santa Clara USA
- SOUTH AFRICAN AEROSPACE MARITIME AND DEFENCE INDUSTRIES ASSOCIATION Pretoria South Africa
- Xilinx Sales International Pte. Ltd. San Jose USA
- MIPSOLOGY Palaiseau France
- Modelware Inc. Holmdel USA
- ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES SDN. BERHAD Kampung Dato Ahmad Razali Malaysia
- Midgard Acquisition LLC San Jose USA
- AMD Latin America Ltd. Santa Clara USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Advanced Micro Devices
Advanced Micro Devices company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Advanced Micro Devices is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Advanced Micro Devices? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.