American Financial Group is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. It operates through its subsidiaries, offering property and casualty insurance, annuity products, and various other specialty financial services to individuals and businesses.
How to use Business Intelligence from American Financial Group
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from American Financial Group. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to American Financial Group or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerce, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
American Financial Group Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: American Financial Group’s revenue is primarily influenced by premiums earned from its insurance operations, investment income, and the performance of its investment portfolio. In previous years, it has reported 6.21 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: The biggest challenge for American Financial Group to stay profitable is effectively managing underwriting risks in its insurance operations to mitigate losses and maintain a profitable underwriting business. American Financial Group has historically maintained a considerable net income of 2 billion U.S. dollars.
- American Financial Group had total assets of approximately $68 billion, including investments, cash, and other financial holdings. American Financial Group has reported 24.89 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- American Financial Group’s market value in the investment market is determined by multiplying the company’s current stock price by the total number of outstanding shares of its common stock, reflecting the collective perception of its worth by investors. American Financial Group’s current market value is 12.28 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from American Financial Group or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by American Financial Group
American Financial Group has 316 subsidiaries in 7 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by American Financial Group are based in the USA with 303 companies (40%). Second is the Mexico with 5 companies in American Financial Group control (10%). American Financial Group also owns 3 companies in United Kingdom.
Company information with group structure from American Financial Group or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by American Financial Group
- American Financial Group Inc. Cincinnati Hamilton
- Great American Holding Inc. Cincinnati Hamilton
- Great American Insurance Company Cincinnati Hamilton
- Great American Financial Resources Inc. Cincinnati Hamilton
- Brothers Property Corporation Coral Gables Miami-Dade
- Pennsylvania Company Inc Cincinnati Hamilton
- Summit Consulting LLC Lakeland Polk
- National Interstate Corporation Richfield Henry
- United Teacher Associates Inc. Austin Travis
- Ceres Group Inc. Austin Travis
- Summit Holding Southeast Inc. Lakeland Polk
- Continental General Insurance Company Omaha Douglas
- Republic Indemnity Company of America Calabasas Los Angeles
- Afc Holding Company Inc Cincinnati Hamilton
- American Financial Corporation Cincinnati Hamilton
- El Aguila Compañía de Seguros S.A. de C.V. Benito Juárez Distrito Federal
- National Interstate Insurance Company Richfield Henry
- Grizzly Golf Center Inc. Mason Warren
- Great American-Midwest Inc Blue Ash Hamilton
- Great American Alliance Insurance Company Cincinnati Hamilton
- Mid-Continent Casualty Company Tulsa Tulsa
- Summit Holding Corporation Lakeland Polk
- Great American Security Insurance Company Cincinnati Hamilton
- El guila Compañía de Seguros S.A de C.V. Benito Juárez Distrito Federal
- Bridgefield Employers Insurance Company Lakeland Polk
- Vanliner Group Inc. Richfield Henry
- Republic Indemnity Company of California Encino Los Angeles
- GREAT AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE (UK) LIMITED Bristol City of Bristol
- Summit Claims Management Inc Lakeland Polk
- Vanliner Insurance Company Fenton St. Louis County
- American Empire Surplus Lines Insurance Company Cincinnati Hamilton
- Premier Lease & Loan Services Insurance Agency Inc. Bellevue King
- Great American Assurance Cincinnati Hamilton
- Businessfirst Insurance Company Lakeland Polk
- National Interstate Insurance Agency Inc. Richfield Henry
- Aba Insurance Services Inc. Shaker Heights Cuyahoga
- American Empire Surplus Lines Insurance Co Cincinnati Hamilton
- Brothers Property Management Corporation Coral Gables Miami-Dade
- Great American Lloyd’s Insurance Company Richardson Dallas
Buy information from all companies owned by American Financial Group
American Financial Group’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by American Financial Group is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of American Financial Group? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.