Loews Corporation is a diversified American conglomerate with interests in insurance, energy, hotels, and various industries. Loews Corporation is headquartered in New York City, New York, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from Loews
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Loews. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Loews or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Loews Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Loews’ revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as the performance of its subsidiaries in insurance, energy, and hotels, as well as investment income, economic conditions, and market dynamics in the industries where it operates, it has reported 14.67 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Loews to stay profitable is effectively managing the diverse portfolio of subsidiaries and investments across multiple industries, while adapting to changing market conditions and regulatory environments. Loews has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.58 billion U.S. dollars.
- Loews’ assets include ownership and investments in various subsidiaries and businesses across industries such as insurance, energy, hotels, and financial services, along with a portfolio of investments in equities and fixed income securities. Loews has reported 76.16 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Loews’ market value in the multi-industries market is determined by the total market capitalization of its publicly traded shares, influenced by factors such as the financial performance of its diverse subsidiaries and investments, economic conditions, and investor sentiment related to the conglomerate and the industries it operates in. Loews current market value is 15.94 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Loews or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Loews
Loews has 423 subsidiaries in 11 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Loews are based in United States of America (388 companies). Second is United Kingdom with 12 companies in Loews control (3%). Loews also owns many companies in Canada : 9. These three countries combined are home to 97% of all companies that are owned by Loews.
Company information with group structure from Loews or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Loews
- Loews Corporation New York USA
- Continental Casualty Company Inc Chicago USA
- CNA Financial Corporation Chicago USA
- Loews Hotels Holding Corporation New York USA
- Altium Packaging LLC Atlanta USA
- Altium Packaging LP Atlanta USA
- The Continental Corporation New York USA
- Boardwalk Pipelines Holding Corp. Owensboro USA
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners LP Houston USA
- Boardwalk Pipelines LP Houston USA
- Loews Miami Beach Hotel Operating Company Inc. Miami Beach USA
- CNA Surety Corporation Chicago USA
- Western Surety Company Sioux Falls USA
- Texas Gas Transmission LLC Owensboro USA
- National Fire Insurance Company of Hartford Chicago USA
- Transportation Insurance Company Chicago USA
- Transcontinental Insurance Co Chicago USA
- Loews Tucson Hotel Inc. Tucson USA
- Loews Cherry Creek Hotel Corp Inc Denver USA
- Lco Hotel LLC Rosemont USA
- Reid Plastics Inc Omaha USA
- Loews Hollywood Hotel LLC Hollywood USA
- Continental Insurance Co Chicago USA
- Loews Washington Hotel Corp. Memphis USA
- HARDY UNDERWRITING LIMITED City of London UnitedKingdom
- Madison Hotel Corporation Washington USA
- Loews Hotels Services Company LLC Franklin USA
- Loews Nashville Hotel LLC Nashville USA
- Gulf South Pipeline Company LLC Houston USA
- Place Montcalm Hotel Inc Québec Canada
- Lc Hotel LLC Chicago USA
- CNA SERVICES (UK) LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Twelfth Street Hotel Associates LLC Philadelphia USA
- Continental Casualty Company Toronto Canada
- CNA INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- CNA Insurance Company (Europe) S.A. Luxembourg Luxemburg
- Altium Healthcare Inc. Sparta USA
- Lh Seattle Hotel LLC Seattle USA
- Loews Chicago Hotel Inc. Chicago USA
- Lbv Hotel LLC Boston USA
- Rph Hotels 48th Street Owner LLC New York USA
- CNA National Warranty Corporation Scottsdale USA
- Corporation De Développement Ljc Montréal Canada
- San Francisco Hotel Group LLC San Francisco USA
- CNA Canada Inc Toronto Canada
- STC Plastics Inc. Anaheim USA
- Allentown Plastics Inc Breinigsville USA
- CNA INSURANCE COMPANY (EUROPE) S.A. Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Atlanta Loews Hotel LLC Atlanta USA
- Ohio State Plastics Columbus USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Loews
Loews company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Loews is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Loews? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.