Johnson Controls International is a multinational conglomerate that specializes in building technologies, including HVAC systems, fire and security solutions, and energy management. Johnson Controls International is headquartered in Cork, Ireland.
How to use Business Intelligence from Johnson Controls International
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Johnson Controls International. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Johnson Controls International or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Johnson Controls International Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Johnson Controls International’s revenue is primarily influenced by the demand for building technologies, including HVAC systems, fire and security solutions, energy management, and the broader state of the construction and infrastructure markets, it has reported 24.19 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: Johnson Controls International’s biggest challenge in maintaining profitability is adapting to evolving building technology trends, stringent environmental regulations, and industry-specific demands while remaining competitive in the global market. Johnson Controls International has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.57 billion U.S. dollars.
- Johnson Controls International’s assets include a wide range of holdings such as HVAC equipment, fire and security systems, energy management solutions, intellectual property, and a global network of offices and manufacturing facilities. Johnson Controls International has reported 42.22 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Johnson Controls International’s market value in the technology market is determined by the collective valuation of its outstanding shares of stock, reflecting its performance and growth prospects in the building technology sector and investor sentiment within this industry. Johnson Controls International current market value is 44.22 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Johnson Controls International or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Johnson Controls International
Johnson Controls International has 2,414 subsidiaries in 57 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Johnson Controls International are based in United States of America (1,507 companies). Second is United Kingdom with 129 companies in Johnson Controls International’s control (5%). Johnson Controls International also owns many companies in Germany : 120. These three countries combined are home to 72% of all companies that are owned by Johnson Controls International.
Company information with group structure from Johnson Controls International or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Johnson Controls International
- Johnson Controls Inc. Milwaukee USA
- Tyco International Management Company LLC Princeton USA
- York International Corporation Norman USA
- Tyco Fire & Security US Holdings LLC Boca Raton USA
- Johnson Controls Security Solutions LLC Boca Raton USA
- Grinnell LLC Boca Raton USA
- Sensormatic Electronics LLC Boca Raton USA
- Johnson Controls Enterprises México S. de R.L. de C.V. San Pedro Garza García Mexico
- Tyco Engineered Products & Services Houston USA
- Johnson Controls Canada LP Richmond Hill Canada
- Johnson Controls Nova Scotia U.L.C Richmond Hill Canada
- Air System Components Inc. Plano USA
- MATHER & PLATT PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- Ruskin Company Grandview USA
- Johnson Controls (suisse) S.A. Milwaukee USA
- Tyco Safety Products Canada Ltd Concord Canada
- Tycom Limited Morristown USA
- ADT Security Services S.A. Santiago Chile
- ADT Private Security Services de México S.A. de C.V. Benito Juárez Mexico
- Johnson Controls Be Manufactura Mexico S. de R.L. de C.V. San Pedro Garza García Mexico
- ADT SECURITY SERVICES S.A. San Isidro Argentina
- Senelco Iberia Inc. Deerfield Beach USA
- JOHNSON CONTROLS INDUSTRIES Carquefou France
- TYCO FIRE AND SECURITY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- Westfire Sudamerica SpA Antofagasta Chile
- TYCO INTEGRATED SECURITY SLU. Las Rozas de Madrid Spain
- Potter & Brumfield de México S.A. de C.V. Juárez Mexico
- Silent-Aire Limited Partnership Edmonton Canada
- ADT SERVICOS DE MONITORAMENTO São Paulo Brazil
- Hamm Enterprises Inc. Shreveport USA
- Johnson Controls Federal Systems Inc. Rockville USA
- JC JOHNSON CONTROLS CC Randburg South Africa
- Tyco Services S.A. Santiago Chile
- MACRON SAFETY SYSTEMS (UK) LIMITED Caister-on-Sea UnitedKingdom
- TYCO INTEGRATED FIRE & SECURITY FRANCE Montigny-le-Bretonneux France
- Air Distribution Technologies Inc. Plano USA
- ADT Security Services S.A. San José CostaRica
- Koch Filter Corporation Louisville USA
- USI Companies Inc. Stamford USA
- TYCO FIRE AND SECURITY PAKISTAN PRIVATE LIMITED Karachi Pakistan
- Tyco Safety Products (SHENYANG) Co. LTD Shenyang China
- CAVASIA PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- JOHNSON CONTROLS (S) PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Tyco Building Services Products B.V. Enschede Netherlands
- TYCO BUILDING SERVICES PTE LTD Singapore Singapore
- Johnson Controls Systems & Service B.V. Gorkum Netherlands
- CBRE EXCELLERATE MEP SERVICES (PTY) LTD Sandton South Africa
- Shoppertrak Rct Corporation Chicago USA
- Silent-Aire Usa Inc. Gilbert USA
- TYCO SAFETY PRODUCTS (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
Buy information from all companies owned by Johnson Controls International
Johnson Controls International’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Johnson Controls International is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Johnson Controls International? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.