Verizon is a major American telecommunications company, known for providing wireless and broadband services to millions of customers across the United States. Verizon’s headquarters is located in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from Verizon
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Verizon. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Verizon or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Verizon Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Verizon’s revenue is primarily influenced by the number of subscribers for its wireless and broadband services, data usage, and the competitive pricing of its plans, it has reported 134.35 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Verizon to stay profitable is maintaining and upgrading its network infrastructure to meet increasing data demands and technological advancements while managing competitive pressures in the telecommunications industry. Verizon has historically maintained a considerable net income of 21.52 billion U.S. dollars.
- Verizon’s total assets were approximately 366.6 billion U.S. dollars.
- Verizon’s market value in the telecommunication market is determined by multiplying the current stock price by the total number of outstanding shares of the company’s stock. Verizon’s current market value is 218.02 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Verizon or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Verizon
Verizon owns 7,891 companies in 52 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Verizon are based in USA (7,672 companies). Second is India with 53 companies in Verizon’s control (1%). Verizon also owns many companies in United Kingdom : 31. These three countries combined are home to 99% of all companies that are owned by Verizon.
Company information with group structure from Verizon or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Verizon
- Verizon Select Services Inc. Grapevine USA
- Verizon Communications Inc. New York USA
- Cellco Partnership Basking Ridge USA
- Verizon Business Global LLC Ashburn USA
- MCI Communications Corporation Ashburn USA
- Verizon Business Network Services LLC Basking Ridge USA
- Verizon New York Inc. New York USA
- Verizon New England Inc. Boston USA
- Verizon Pennsylvania LLC Philadelphia USA
- Verizon Services Corp. Ashburn USA
- Verizon New Jersey Inc Newark USA
- VERIZON DATA SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Chennai India
- Telesector Resources Group Inc. New York USA
- Verizon Maryland LLC Baltimore USA
- Verizon Virginia LLC Ashburn USA
- Xo Communications LLC Herndon USA
- Intermedia Communications Inc. Sunnyvale USA
- Verizon South Inc. Irving USA
- Verizon Data Services LLC Tampa USA
- Xo Holdings Inc Herndon USA
- Xo Communications Services LLC Ashburn USA
- Nextlink Wireless LLC Herndon USA
- Access Transmission Services Inc Richardson USA
- Bell Atlantic Global Wireless Inc. Philadelphia USA
- TracFone Wireless Inc. Medley USA
- Bell Atlantic Investment Development Corporation Philadelphia USA
- Verizon Washington DC Inc Washington USA
- Safelink Wireless Medley USA
- Rural Cellular Corporation Alexandria USA
- MCI Communications Services LLC Ashburn USA
- Verizon International Holdings Inc. Wilmington USA
- Verizon International Inc. Basking Ridge USA
- Verizon Connect Inc. Alpharetta USA
- Verizon Innovation Inc. Denver USA
- MCI International LLC Ashburn USA
- V & K Holdings LLC Herndon USA
- Verizon Delaware LLC Wilmington USA
- Digex Incorporated Laurel USA
- VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS PHILIPPINES INC. Muntinlupa City Philippines
- Verizon Ventures LLC Basking Ridge USA
- Verizon Network Integration Corp. Fort Washington USA
- Verizon Wireless of The East LP Alpharetta USA
- Edgecast Inc. Los Angeles USA
- Verizon Corporate Services Group Inc. Basking Ridge USA
- Fleetmatics USA Group Holdings Inc. Waltham USA
- Fleetmatics USA Holdings Inc. Waltham USA
- MK INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Southcote UnitedKingdom
- Verizon Wireless Inc. Basking Ridge USA
- Verizon Connect Telo Inc. Irvine USA
- Verizon Avenue Corp. Ashburn USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Verizon
Verizon’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Verizon is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Verizon? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.