Power Corporation of Canada is a major Canadian multinational holding company, with diverse interests in finance, asset management, and sustainable investments. Power Corporation of Canada is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
How to use Business Intelligence from Power Corporation of Canada
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Power Corporation of Canada. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Power Corporation of Canada or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Power Corporation of Canada Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Power Corporation of Canada’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as the performance of its various subsidiary companies in finance, asset management, and insurance, as well as the overall economic conditions in the regions where it operates, it has reported 57.93 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Power Corporation of Canada to stay profitable is effectively managing investment risks in its diverse portfolio, particularly in volatile financial markets. Power Corporation of Canada has historically maintained a considerable net income of 2.37 billion U.S. dollars.
- Power Corporation of Canada’s assets typically include holdings in various subsidiary companies involved in finance, asset management, and insurance, as well as financial investments, real estate holdings, and a wide range of financial instruments related to its diversified operations. Power Corporation of Canada has reported 507.06 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Power Corporation of Canada’s market value in the finance market is determined by factors such as the stock performance of its subsidiary companies, the performance of its diversified portfolio, its holdings in financial institutions, its investment strategies, and its competitive position within the finance and asset management industry.. Power Corporation of Canada current market value is 20.47 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Power Corporation of Canada or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Power Corporation of Canada
Power Corporation of Canada has 1,093 subsidiaries in 15 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Power Corporation of Canada are based in Canada (846 companies). Second is United States of America with 106 companies in Power Corporation of Canada’s control (10%). Power Corporation of Canada also owns many companies in United Kingdom : 57. These three countries combined are home to 92% of all companies that are owned by Power Corporation of Canada.
Company information with group structure from Power Corporation of Canada or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Power Corporation of Canada
- Power Corporation Du Canada Montréal Canada
- 171263 Canada Inc. Montréal Canada
- Power Financial Corporation Montréal Canada
- Great-West Lifeco Inc Winnipeg Canada
- London Insurance Group Inc London Canada
- Great-West Lifeco U.S. LLC Greenwood Village USA
- GWL&a Financial Inc. Greenwood Village USA
- IGM Financial Inc Winnipeg Canada
- The Canada Life Assurance Company London Canada
- Great-West Financial Retirement Plan Services LLC Overland Park USA
- Empower Annuity Insurance Company of America Greenwood Village USA
- Putnam Investments LLC Boston USA
- Putnam Investor Services Inc Boston USA
- Mackenzie Financial Corporation Toronto Canada
- Gesca Ltée Montréal Canada
- Groupe Investors Inc. Winnipeg Canada
- CANADA LIFE IRISH HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED Dublin 13 Ireland
- GWL Realty Advisors Inc Toronto Canada
- Unio Financial Services LIMITED Cork Ireland
- IRISH LIFE ASSURANCE PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY Dublin Ireland
- CORNMARKET GROUP FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED Dublin Ireland
- Investment Planning Counsel Inc Mississauga Canada
- Lmpg Inc Longueuil Canada
- Putnam Investment Management LLC Boston USA
- Sternberg Lanterns Inc. Roselle USA
- Vertica au Service des Résidents Inc Toronto Canada
- Empower Trust Company LLC Greenwood Village USA
- Wealthsimple Inc Toronto Canada
- STONEHAVEN UK LTD Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Putnam Mutual Funds Corp Boston USA
- Advised Assets Group LLC Greenwood Village USA
- Fluxwerx Illumination Inc Surrey Canada
- CANADA LIFE UK HOLDINGS LIMITED Potters Bar UnitedKingdom
- Services Financiers Groupe Investors Inc. Winnipeg Canada
- Mackenzie Inc. Winnipeg Canada
- Nautilus Solar Energy LLC Summit USA
- Panagora Asset Management Inc. Boston USA
- Nautilus US Power Holdco LLC Summit USA
- CANADA LIFE GROUP SERVICES LIMITED Potters Bar UnitedKingdom
- HORIZON SOFTWARE Paris France
- The Putnam Advisory Company LLC Boston USA
- Lumenpulse Lighting Corp. Boston USA
- ATELIERS DU PAIN 76 Lille France
- The Canada Life Insurance Co Guaynabo USA
- Lumca Inc Québec Canada
- Maxim Capital Management LLC Woodbury USA
- First Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company Albany USA
- Westkin Properties Ltd. Cathedral City USA
- ITALIAN SOLAR 1 LIMITED Cork Ireland
- CANADA LIFE ASSET MANAGEMENT LIMITED Potters Bar UnitedKingdom
Buy information from all companies owned by Power Corporation of Canada
Power Corporation of Canada’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Power Corporation of Canada is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Power Corporation of Canada? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.