ENGIE is a global energy and services company headquartered in France, operating in renewable energy, natural gas, and energy services sectors. ENGIE is headquartered in La Défense, Courbevoie, France.
How to use Business Intelligence from ENGIE
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from ENGIE. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to ENGIE or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
ENGIE Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: ENGIE’s revenue is influenced by factors such as energy demand, energy prices, regulatory policies, and the performance of its various business segments, including renewable energy, natural gas, and energy services, it has reported 68.4 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for ENGIE to stay profitable is the ongoing transition toward renewable energy sources and the need to adapt its energy portfolio and business model to align with sustainability goals and changing market dynamics. ENGIE has historically maintained a considerable net income of 4.33 billion U.S. dollars.
- ENGIE’s assets typically include a wide range of energy infrastructure, such as power plants (conventional and renewable), natural gas distribution networks, energy storage facilities, and energy service contracts, as well as financial assets and investments in various energy-related ventures. ENGIE has reported 256.25 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- ENGIE’s market value in the energy market is determined by the total market capitalization of its publicly traded shares, which is calculated by multiplying the current stock price by the number of outstanding shares. ENGIE current market value is 31.5 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from ENGIE or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by ENGIE
ENGIE has 6,065 subsidiaries in 47 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by ENGIE are based in France (4,781 companies). Second is Italy with 265 companies in ENGIE’s control (4%). ENGIE also owns many companies in Spain : 131. These three countries combined are home to 85% of all companies that are owned by ENGIE.
Company information with group structure from ENGIE or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by ENGIE
- ENGIE ENERGIE SERVICES Courbevoie France
- ENGIE HOME SERVICES Courbevoie France
- ENGIE Courbevoie France
- ENGIE Deutschland GmbH Keulen Germany
- Engie Holdings Inc. Spokane USA
- GRTGAZ Bois-Colombes France
- Engie North America Inc. Houston USA
- Conti LLC Sterling Heights USA
- COFELY ESPAÑA SA San Fernando de Henares Spain
- Companhia Energética Miranda Florianópolis Brazil
- Engie Brasil Energia S/A Florianópolis Brazil
- Engie Brasil Energia Comercializadora Florianópolis Brazil
- Ih Eficiencia Energetica e Manutencao e Facilities Belo Horizonte Brazil
- Engie México S.A. de C.V. Miguel Hidalgo Mexico
- Engie Insight Services Inc. Spokane USA
- GEPSA Saint-Denis France
- Ev Charged North America Inc. Libertyville USA
- EV Charged B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
- Unity International Group Inc. Great Neck USA
- ENGIE Energie Nederland N.V. Zwolle Netherlands
- TRACTEBEL ENGINEERING PRIVATE LIMITED Gurugram India
- STORENGY FRANCE Bois-Colombes France
- ENGIE COFELY MANNAI FACILITY MANAGEMENT Doha Qatar
- Storengy Deutschland GmbH Berlin Germany
- TRACTEBEL ENGINEERING Gennevilliers France
- ENGIE GREEN FRANCE Montpellier France
- COMPAGNIE PARISIENNE DE CHAUFFAGE URBAIN Paris France
- Engie Energía Perú S.A. Lima Peru
- ENGIE RINNOVABILI SPA Roma Italy
- H. T. Lyons Inc. Allentown USA
- ENDEL ( INCORPORATED IN FRANCE) Johannesburg South Africa
- Unity Electric Co. Inc. Great Neck USA
- Ev Charged North America Inc. Libertyville USA
- Otto Building Technologies GmbH Bad Berleburg Germany
- Evbox Manufacturing North America Inc. Libertyville USA
- ELENGY Bois-Colombes France
- EVBox B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
- SOCIETE HYDRO-ELECTRIQUE DU MIDI Balma France
- SURYAUDAY SOLAIRE PRAKASH PRIVATE LIMITED New Delhi India
- ELECTRO SOLAIRE PRIVATE LIMITED Pune India
- NIRJARA SOLAIRE URJA PRIVATE LIMITED Mumbai India
- CIEC Paris France
- Engie Resources LLC Houston USA
- Energieversorgung Gera GmbH Gera Germany
- ENGIE Deutschland AG Berlin Germany
- ENGIE PRODUZIONE SPA Roma Italy
- ENGIE POWER LIMITED New Wortley UnitedKingdom
- ESEIS Saint-Denis France
- COFELY AIRPORT AND LOGISTICS SERVICES Roissy-en-France France
- Unity Electric L.L.C. East Rutherford USA
Buy information from all companies owned by ENGIE
ENGIE’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by ENGIE is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of ENGIE? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.