Eni is a major Italian multinational energy company, one of the world’s largest in the oil and gas sector, with a strong focus on exploration, production, and renewable energy. Eni, the Italian multinational energy company, is headquartered in Rome, Italy.
How to use Business Intelligence from Eni
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Eni. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Eni or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Eni Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Eni’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as global oil and gas prices, production volumes, exploration successes, refining and marketing operations, and the overall demand for energy commodities, it has reported 90.5 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Eni to stay profitable is managing the volatility of oil and gas prices in global markets while simultaneously transitioning toward renewable and sustainable energy sources. Eni has historically maintained a considerable net income of 7.24 billion U.S. dollars.
- Eni’s assets include a wide range of energy-related infrastructure, including oil and gas reserves, production facilities, refineries, pipelines, petrochemical plants, and renewable energy projects. Eni has reported 156.99 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- The market value of Eni, or any energy company, is determined by multiplying its stock price by the total number of outstanding shares. Eni current market value is 52.28 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Eni or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Eni
Eni has 1,656 subsidiaries in 64 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Eni are based in Italy (990 companies). Second is France with 187 companies in Eni’s control (11%). Eni also owns many companies in Norway : 102. These three countries combined are home to 77% of all companies that are owned by Eni.
Company information with group structure from Eni or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Eni
- ENIPROGETTI S.P.A. Basingstoke UnitedKingdom
- ENI GLOBAL ENERGY MARKETS SPA Roma Italy
- Eni Algeria Exploration B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
- Eni International B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
- ENI JPDA 03-13 LIMITED South Kensington UnitedKingdom
- Versalis Deutschland GmbH Eschborn Germany
- VERSALIS UK LTD London UnitedKingdom
- Eni Petroleum Co. Inc. Houston USA
- Eni Ecuador S.A. Quito Ecuador
- ENI UK LIMITED London UnitedKingdom
- GREENIT SPA San Donato Milanese Italy
- ENI NEW ENERGY SPA San Donato Milanese Italy
- BE CHARGE SRL Milano Italy
- DISTRIBUIDORA DE GAS CUYANA S.A. Córdova Argentina
- ENI TUNISIA BV La Marsa Tunisia
- NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LIMITED NAOC Lagos Nigeria
- ENI TRADE & BIOFUELS S.P.A – UK ESTABLISHMENT London UnitedKingdom
- ECOFUEL SPA San Donato Milanese Italy
- Eni México S. de R.L. de C.V. Miguel Hidalgo Mexico
- ENI TRADE & BIOFUELS SPA Roma Italy
- Eni Austria GmbH Wien Austria
- Eni Deutschland GmbH München Germany
- ENI ULX LIMITED London UnitedKingdom
- ENI PLENITUDE WIND & ENERGY SRL Cesena Italy
- ENI OIL ALGERIA LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Eni US Operating Co. Inc. Houston USA
- ENI MOZAMBIQUE ENGINEERING LIMITED London UnitedKingdom
- SOCIETE POUR LA CONSTRUCTION DU GAZODUC TRANSTUNISIEN Tunis Ville Tunisia
- COSTIERO GAS LIVORNO SPA Livorno Italy
- Eni Abu Dhabi Refining & Trading B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
- Eni USA Inc. Houston USA
- ENI GLOBAL ENERGY MARKETS S.P.A. – UK ESTABLISHMENT London UnitedKingdom
- ADRIAPLIN d.o.o. Liubliana Slovenia
- ENI IRAN BV COMPANY Tehran Iran
- ENI BUKAT LIMITED Jakarta Indonesia
- ENI FRANCE SARL Lyon France
- Eni Petroleum US LLC Houston USA
- BURREN ENERGY PLC London UnitedKingdom
- ENI NORTH AFRICA Tripoli Libya
- ENI ELGIN/FRANKLIN LIMITED London UnitedKingdom
- ENI Transporte y Suministro México S. de R.L. de C.V. Álvaro Obregón Mexico
- ESAIN SA Quito Ecuador
- ENI GABON S.A. Libreville Gabon
- ENI SOUTH AFRICA BV (INCORPORATED IN THE NETHERLANDS) Cape Town South Africa
- AGIP ENERGY & NATURAL RESOURCES NIGERIA LIMITED Lagos Nigeria
- ENI GHANA EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION LIMITED Accra Ghana
- ENI GHANA EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION LIMITED Accra Ghana
- ENI ANGOLA EXPLORATION B.V. Luanda Angola
- ENI EAST AFRICA SPA Maputo Mozambique
- AGIP ENERGY & NATURAL RESOURCES LIMITED Abuja Nigeria
Buy information from all companies owned by Eni
Eni’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Eni is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Eni? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.