Coca-Cola, often referred to as Coke, is a global beverage company renowned for its iconic carbonated soft drink, Coca-Cola. Founded in 1886, it has become one of the world’s most recognized and widely consumed brands, offering a diverse range of beverages beyond its flagship product, including Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, and various non-carbonated options. The headquarters of The Coca-Cola Company is located in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from Coca-Cola
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Coca-Cola. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Coca-Cola or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Coca-Cola Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Coca-Cola’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as consumer demand for its products, pricing strategies, marketing and advertising efforts, and global economic conditions, it has reported 38.73 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Coca-Cola to stay profitable is adapting to changing consumer preferences and health trends, particularly the shift away from sugary carbonated beverages toward healthier options. Coca-Cola has historically maintained a considerable net income of 9.77 billion U.S. dollars.
- Coca-Cola’s assets typically include a wide range of items such as cash and cash equivalents, accounts receivable, property and equipment, investments, trademarks, and various other tangible and intangible assets. Coca-Cola has reported 94.35 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- The market value of Coca-Cola within the beverages company market is determined by multiplying the company’s stock price by its total number of outstanding shares, reflecting the collective perception of its worth by investors. Coca-Cola current market value is 282.86 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Coca-Cola or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola has 2,526 subsidiaries in 66 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Coca-Cola are based in United Kingdom (1,324 companies). Second is United States of America with 432 companies in Coca-Cola’s control (17%). Coca-Cola also owns many companies in India : 248. These three countries combined are home to 79% of all companies that are owned by Coca-Cola.
Company information with group structure from Coca-Cola or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Coca-Cola
- The Coca-Cola Company Atlanta USA
- Coca-Cola Refreshments Usa Inc. Atlanta USA
- COCA-COLA BEVERAGES PHILIPPINES INC. Taguig City Philippines
- Coca-Cola Schweiz GmbH Opfikon Switzerland
- Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada Company Toronto Canada
- Florida Coca-Cola Bottling Company Brandon USA
- Central Coca-Cola Bottling Company Inc. Elmsford USA
- COSTA EXPRESS LIMITED West Wimbledon UnitedKingdom
- The Louisiana Coca-Cola Bottling Company Limited New Orleans USA
- PURE BEVERAGES CO LTD Colombo SriLanka
- THE REDSYSTEMS COMPANY INC. Santa Rosa City Philippines
- The Akron Coca-Cola Bottling Company Akron USA
- Rochester Coca Cola Bottling Corp Pittston USA
- Costa Coffee (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- MAKSAN MESRUBAT KUTULAMA SANAYI A S Turkey
- PT. COCA COLA BOTLING INDONESIA Dompu Indonesia
- Odwalla Inc. Atlanta USA
- The Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Memphis Tenn Memphis USA
- LEAO ALIMENTOS E BEBIDAS São Paulo Brazil
- Western Container Corporation Sugar Land USA
- HINDUSTAN COCA COLA HOLDINGS PRIVATE LIMITED New Delhi India
- COCA-COLA SINGAPORE HOLDINGS PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Coca-Cola Interamerican Corporation Atlanta USA
- Caribbean Refrescos Inc. Cidra USA
- COCACOLA BEVERAGES SRI LANKA LIMITED SriLanka
- BEVERAGE SERVICES LIMITED Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- Servicios Integrados de Administración y Alta Gerencia S. de R.L. de C.V. Miguel Hidalgo Mexico
- Coca Cola de México S.A. de C.V. Miguel Hidalgo Mexico
- Coca Cola de Chile S.A. Santiago Chile
- Minute Maid Company Canada Inc The Peterborough Canada
- Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Wisconsin (del) Niles USA
- CMR INDUSTRIA DE REFRIGERANTES Juiz de Fora Brazil
- COCA-COLA BOTTLERS (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. Mantin Malaysia
- COCA COLA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Pune India
- Apollinaris Brands GmbH Berlin Germany
- SERVICIOS Y PRODUCTOS PARA BEBIDAS REFRESCANTES S.R.L. Cidade Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- Quanzhou Culiangwang Drinks Development Co. Ltd. Quanzhou China
- Refreshment Product Services Inc. Atlanta USA
- Coca Cola Bottling Co of Shreveport Inc Dallas USA
- The Coca-Cola Export Corporation Atlanta USA
- PT. COCA-COLA DISTRIBUTION INDONESIA Jakarta Indonesia
- HINDUSTAN COCA-COLA BEVERAGES PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- PT. COCA-COLA INDONESIA Jakarta Indonesia
- PT. COCA-COLA BOTTLING INDONESIA Jakarta Indonesia
- HINDUSTAN COCA-COLA MARKETING COMPANY PRIVATE LIMITED Gurugram India
- COCA COLA INDIA INC Gurugram India
- The Coca-Cola Trading Company LLC Atlanta USA
- Energy Brands Inc. New York USA
- Recofarma Industria do Amazonas Manaus Brazil
- Coca Cola Bottling Company of The Southwest San Antonio USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Coca-Cola is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Coca-Cola? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.