3M is a multinational conglomerate known for innovation in various industries, from healthcare and consumer goods to industrial products and electronics. 3M, also known as the 3M Company, is headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from 3M
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from 3M. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to 3M or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
3M Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: 3M’s revenue is influenced by factors such as demand for its diverse range of products, economic conditions, innovation and research and development, global industrial activity, and the performance of its various business segments, it has reported 35.35 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for 3M to stay profitable is the need to continually innovate and adapt its product portfolio to meet changing market dynamics and evolving customer needs while managing global economic fluctuations. 3M has historically maintained a considerable net income of 5.92 billion U.S. dollars.
- 3M’s assets include a broad spectrum of intellectual property, manufacturing facilities, a diverse portfolio of products in multiple industries, a global network of operations, and extensive research and development capabilities. 3M has reported 47.07 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- 3M’s market value in the healthcare market is determined by its stock price, which fluctuates based on factors such as the company’s financial performance, growth prospects, competitive position in various industries, and broader economic conditions, as well as investor sentiment. 3M current market value is 84.9 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from 3M or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by 3M
3M has 990 subsidiaries in 73 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by 3M are based in United States of America (502 companies). Second is Japan with 57 companies in 3M’s control (6%). 3M also owns many companies in India : 49. These three countries combined are home to 62% of all companies that are owned by 3M.
Company information with group structure from 3M or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by 3M
- 3M México S.A. de C.V. Ciudad de México Mexico
- Acelity Inc. San Antonio USA
- Chiron Holdings Inc. San Antonio USA
- Kinetic Concepts Inc. San Antonio USA
- 3M do Brasil Sumaré Brazil
- 3M Canada Company London Canada
- 3M Occupational Safety LLC Saint Paul USA
- Aearo Holding LLC Indianapolis USA
- Aearo Intermediate LLC Indianapolis USA
- 3M Purification S. de R.L. de C.V. Guadalupe Mexico
- 3M Chile S.A. Santiago Chile
- 3M INDIA LIMITED Bengaluru India
- Scott Technologies Inc. Monroe USA
- Dyneon LLC Oakdale USA
- 3M JAPAN PRODUCTS LIMITED SHINAGAWA-KU Japan
- KCI Europe Holding B.V. Delft Netherlands
- 3M Nederland B.V. Delft Netherlands
- Minnesota Mining Manufacturing(China) Investment Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- 3M Interamerica Inc. Maplewood USA
- Industrial Safety Technologies LLC The Woodlands USA
- 3M TAIWAN OPTRONICS CORPORATION Shanhua District Taiwan
- 3M Material Tech. (Guangzhou) Co. Ltd. Guangzhou China
- 3M NEW ZEALAND LIMITED Auckland NewZealand
- PT. 3M INDONESIA Jakarta Indonesia
- Arizant Holdings Inc. Eden Prairie USA
- 3M Innovative Properties Company Saint Paul USA
- KCI Medical Canada Inc Mississauga Canada
- Gta-Nht Inc. Rockland USA
- 3M COLOMBIA S A Bogotá Colombia
- 3M EMEA GmbH Langenthal Switzerland
- SYSTAGENIX WOUND MANAGEMENT LIMITED Bracknell UnitedKingdom
- 3M Servicios México S. de R.L. de C.V. Ciudad de México Mexico
- Aearo Technologies de México S.A. de C.V. San Luis Potosí Mexico
- Multimodal Technologies LLC Pittsburgh USA
- 3M Optical Systems Manufacturing (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- CAPITAL SAFETY GROUP EMEA Carros France
- 3M Nederland Holding B.V. Delft Netherlands
- 3M ARGENTINA S.A.C.I.F.I.A. Belén de Escobar Argentina
- 3M PHILIPPINES INC. Taguig City Philippines
- Ceradyne Esk LLC Costa Mesa USA
- Dynapro Thin Film Products Inc Milwaukee USA
- 3M International Trading (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd. Shenzhen China
- 3M UK HOLDINGS LIMITED Bracknell UnitedKingdom
- Abrasivos S.A. Lima Peru
- 3M HONG KONG LIMITED Kowloon Bay HongKong
- MTI Polyfab Inc Mississauga Canada
- 3M PC TOUCH SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Tres M Costa Rica S.A. Heredia CostaRica
- 3M Film Construction (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- 3M Ecuador C.A. Guayaquil Ecuador
Buy information from all companies owned by 3M
3M’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by 3M is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of 3M? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.