SoftBank Group is a Japanese multinational conglomerate known for its diverse investments in technology, telecommunications, and finance. It operates the Vision Fund, one of the world’s largest technology-focused venture capital funds, and has stakes in numerous high-profile companies across various industries. SoftBank Group is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
How to use Business Intelligence from SoftBank Group
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from SoftBank Group. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to SoftBank Group or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
SoftBank Group Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: SoftBank Group’s revenue is influenced by its investments in various technology and telecommunications companies, as well as its holdings in the Vision Fund, which generate returns and dividends, it has reported 96.86 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for SoftBank Group to stay profitable is effectively managing the performance and valuation of its diverse portfolio of investments, which can be subject to market volatility and economic fluctuations. SoftBank Group has historically maintained a considerable net income of 20.87 billion U.S. dollars.
- SoftBank Group’s assets include a vast and diverse portfolio of investments in technology companies, telecommunications assets, financial holdings, and other investments, with the precise composition changing over time due to its active investment strategy. SoftBank Group has reported 418.94 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- SoftBank Group’s market value in the investment market is determined by the total market capitalization of its publicly traded shares, which reflects the collective perception of investors regarding the company’s overall financial health, performance, and the value of its diverse investments. SoftBank Group current market value is 71.69 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from SoftBank Group or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by SoftBank Group
SoftBank Group has 524 subsidiaries in 24 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by SoftBank Group are based in United States (293 companies). Second is Japan with 92 companies in SoftBank Group’s control (18%). SoftBank Group also owns many companies in United Kingdom : 44. These three countries combined are home to 82% of all companies that are owned by SoftBank Group.
Company information with group structure from SoftBank Group or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by SoftBank Group
- SOFTBANK GROUP CORP. Minato Japan
- ARM LIMITED Cambridge UnitedKingdom
- Softbank Holdings Inc Newton USA
- Fortress Investment Group LLC New York USA
- ARM EMBEDDED TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- Harvest LP Surviving LLC Lake Oswego USA
- ARM FRANCE Biot France
- SOFTBANK GROUP JAPAN CORPORATION Minato Japan
- SB CORONAVIRUS INSPECTION CENTER CORP. Minato Japan
- FUKUOKA SOFTBANK HAWKS CORP. Fukuoka Japan
- Brightline Trains Florida LLC Miami USA
- SOFTBANK ROBOTICS CORP. Minato Japan
- CYBER UNIVERSITY INC. Fukuoka Japan
- SB GLOBAL ADVISERS LIMITED Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- Sb Investment Advisers (us) Inc. San Carlos USA
- SB ENERGY GLOBAL HOLDINGS LIMITED Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- CYBER UNIVERSITY INC. Minato Japan
- MAPELEY STEPS CONTRACTOR LIMITED Watford UnitedKingdom
- Fortress Credit Corp. New York USA
- CYBER UNIVERSITY Fukuoka Japan
- SoftBank Korea Corp. Seoul SouthKorea
- FORTRESS INVESTMENT GROUP (UK) LTD Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- SOFTBANK ROBOTICS UK LTD Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- SB ENERGY GLOBAL HOLDINGS ONE LIMITED Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- Fortress Operating Entity I LP New York USA
- Sb Group Us Inc. San Carlos USA
- ROBOT LOGISTICS K.K. Minato Japan
- Drawbridge Special Opportunities Fund LP New York USA
- Pelion (Finland) Oy Oulu Finland
- SB FIRST SINGAPORE PTE LTD Singapore Singapore
- KRONOS I (UK) LIMITED Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- APICAL LIMITED Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- ARM TECHNOLOGY INVESTMENTS LIMITED Cambridge UnitedKingdom
- Sb Telecom America Corp. Los Angeles USA
- Drawbridge Long Dated Value Fund (b) LP New York USA
- FORTRESS INVESTMENT GROUP (JAPAN) GK Minato Japan
- Softbank Inc. Newton USA
- FORTRESS INVESTMENT GROUP (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED Sydney Australia
- KIRISHIMA KOKUSAI HOTEL MANAGEMENT K.K. Japan
- SoftBank Robotics Hong Kong Co. LIMITED Tsim Sha Tsui HongKong
- TELECOM PROFESSIONAL SERVICE CO. LTD. Minato Japan
- SOFTBANK GROUP CAPITAL LIMITED Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- BM SOKEN K.K. Minato Japan
- Fortress Vrf I LLC New York USA
- ARM Korea Ltd Seongnam SouthKorea
- SIMULITY LABS LIMITED Bangor UnitedKingdom
- HINODE PM K.K. Minato Japan
- ADVANCED GENERATION INTERFACE JAPAN INC. Minato Japan
- ARM K.K. Yokohama Japan
- ASRATEC CORP. Minato Japan
Buy information from all companies owned by SoftBank Group
SoftBank Group’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by SoftBank Group is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of SoftBank Group? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.