Invesco is a global investment management company that offers a wide range of financial products and services, including mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and asset management solutions to individuals, institutions, and financial advisors.
How to use Business Intelligence from Invesco
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Invesco . From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Invesco or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerce, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Invesco Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Invesco’s revenue is primarily influenced by the assets under management (AUM) and the performance fees generated from its investment products, which are subject to market fluctuations, investor sentiment, and the overall performance of the financial markets. In previous years, it has reported 7.01 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Invesco to stay profitable is effectively managing investment performance and attracting and retaining clients, as competition and market dynamics can impact AUM and fee income. Invesco has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.63 billion U.S. dollars.
- Invesco’s assets refer to the collective value of the various financial instruments and investments it manages on behalf of its clients, including mutual funds, ETFs, separately managed accounts, and other investment vehicles, which can include equities, fixed income securities, real estate, and more. Invesco has reported 32.69 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Invesco’s market value is determined in the investment market by multiplying the company’s current stock price by the total number of outstanding shares, reflecting the collective valuation placed on the company by investors in the stock market. Invesco ‘s current market value is 9.38 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Invesco or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Invesco
Invesco has 2,076 subsidiaries in 72 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Invesco are based in the USA with 1,138 companies (55%). Second is the India with 119 companies in Invesco control (6%). Invesco also owns 100 companies in Canada.
Company information with group structure from Invesco or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Invesco
- Invesco Ltd. Atlanta Fulton
- Invesco Aim Advisors Inc. Houston Harris
- Oppenheimerfunds Inc. New York New York
- INVESCO (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED Hyderabad Telangana
- Invesco Capital Markets Inc. Downers Grove DuPage
- Invesco Canada Ltd Toronto Ontario
- Invesco Institutional (na) Inc. Atlanta Fulton
- Invesco Capital Management LLC Wheaton DuPage
- LIBRA INVESCO K.K. Chiya TOKYO
- Invesco Actively Managed Exchange-Traded Commodity Fund Trust Downers Grove DuPage
- Invesco Invesment Services Inc. Houston Harris
- Invesco Retirement & Benefit Services Inc Atlanta Fulton
- INVESCO FUND MANAGERS LIMITED Henley-on-Thames Oxfordshire
- A I M Advisors Inc. Houston Harris
- INVESCO ASSET MANAGEMENT LIMITED Marylebone London
- INVESCO PENSIONS LIMITED Moorgate London
- Fund Management Company (inc) Houston Harris
- INVESCO ASSET MANAGEMENT (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED Mumbai Maharashtra
- Invesco Global Asset Management (n.a.) Inc. Atlanta Fulton
- Invesco Great Wall Fund Management Co. Ltd. Shenzhen Guangdong
- Invesco Asset Management Deutschland GmbH Frankfurt am Main Frankfurt am Main Stadt
- INVESCO CAPITA HOLDINGS LIMITED Woodside Estate Central Bedfordshire
- Invesco Group Services Inc. Atlanta Fulton
- Invesco Advisers Inc. Atlanta Fulton
- HOA BINH MINH INVESTMENT AND TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY Yên Nghĩa Gia Lai
- INVESCO FINANCIAL HOLDINGS LIMITED Dublin 18 Dublin
- Invesco Distributors Inc. Houston Harris
- INVESCO INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LIMITED Finsbury London
- THANH SANG INVESTMENT COMPANY LIMITED Thành Tô Hải Phòng City
- INVESCO HONG KONG LIMITED Central Central & Western District
- V I Invesco Basic Value Fund Houston Harris
- SYNERGY INVESCO PRIVATE LIMITED Thane Maharashtra
- OFUYUKASU INVESCO K.K. CHUO-KU TOKYO
- HOCHIMINH CITY INVESTMENT & SERVICE JOINT STOCK COMPANY Đa Kao Hồ Chí Minh City
- Invesco Holding Company (us) Inc. Atlanta Fulton
- INVESCO PHARMACEUTICALS (PTY) LTD Pietermaritzburg KwaZulu-Natal
- INVESCO WHOLESALE GLOBAL TARGETED RETURNS FUND
- INVESCO ASSET MANAGEMENT (JAPAN) LIMITED Minato TOKYO
- INVESCO TAIWAN LIMITED Taipei City Taipei City
- Invesco AS Sola Rogaland
- INVESCO INDUSTRIES CC
- INVESCO REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT ASIA PACIFIC LIMITED Central Central & Western District
- INVESCO AUSTRALIA LIMITED Melbourne Victoria
- INVESCO Zeralda Wilaya d Alger
- Invesco Mex Corporation Cicero Cook
- INVESCO INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LIMITED Dublin Dublin
- Invesco Services Inc Atlanta Fulton
- Invesco Constellation Fund Atlanta Fulton
- INVESCO UK SERVICES LIMITED Moorgate London
- PLATINUM INVESCO FUND (PTY) LTD Rustenburg North West
Buy information from all companies owned by Invesco
Invesco ‘s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Invesco is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Invesco? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.