Textron Inc. is a multinational conglomerate based in the United States. With a diverse range of businesses, including aviation, defense, and industrial products, Textron is known for its well-known brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, and Beechcraft. The company operates in various industries, providing solutions and services to customers worldwide.
How to use Business Intelligence from Textron Inc.
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Textron Inc.. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Textron Inc. or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerce, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Textron Inc. Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Textron Inc. is influenced by factors such as global economic conditions, defense spending trends, and the demand for aviation and industrial products. In previous years, it has reported 12.38 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: Textron Inc.’s biggest challenge to stay profitable may be navigating fluctuations in defense budgets, as it significantly impacts the demand for their defense-related products and services. Textron Inc. has historically maintained a considerable net income of 746 Million U.S. dollars.
- Textron Inc.’s assets include a diverse portfolio spanning aviation, defense, and industrial products, with notable subsidiaries like Bell Helicopter, Cessna, and Beechcraft contributing to the company’s overall asset base. Textron Inc. has reported 15.83 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Textron Inc.’s market value in the investment market is determined by multiplying its current stock price by the total number of outstanding shares, reflecting the perceived worth of the company by investors in the stock market. Textron Inc.’s current market value is 14.69 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Textron Inc. or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Textron Inc.
Textron Inc. has 587 subsidiaries in 28 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Textron Inc. are based in United States (453 companies). Second is Germany with 19 companies in Textron Inc.’s control (3%). Textron Inc. also owns 19 company in United Kingdom.
Company information with group structure from Textron Inc. or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Textron Inc.
- Textron Inc. Providence Providence
- Textron Aviation Inc. Wichita Sedgwick
- Kautex Inc. Troy Oakland
- Bell Textron Inc. Fort Worth Tarrant
- United Industrial Corporation Hunt Valley Baltimore County
- Textron Systems Corporation Hunt Valley Baltimore County
- Arctic Cat Inc. Thief River Falls Pennington
- Bell Textron Canada International Inc. Mirabel Québec
- Bell Textron Canada Limited Mirabel Québec
- Bell Textron Services Inc. Fort Worth Tarrant
- Cessna México S. de R.L. de C.V. Chihuahua Chihuahua
- Aai Services Corporation Hunt Valley Baltimore County
- Textron Lycoming Corp Providence Providence
- Tru Simulation + Training Inc. Lutz Hillsborough
- Textron Systems Corporation Wilmington Middlesex
- Textron Atltantic LLC Providence Providence
- Kautex Corporation Windsor Ontario
- Able Aerospace Services Inc. Mesa Maricopa
- TEXTRON INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru Karnataka
- Textron Atlantic Inc. Wilmington New Castle
- Kautex Textron de México S. de R.L. de C.V. San Juan Cuautlancingo Puebla
- KAUTEX TEXTRON IBERICA SL Palau-solità i Plegamans Barcelona
- TEXTRON SYSTEMS AUSTRALIA HOLDING PTY LTD Melbourne Victoria
- Arctic Cat Sales Inc. Thief River Falls Pennington
- Kautex (Guangzhou) Plastic Technology Co. Ltd. Guangzhou Guangdong
- Kautex Textron Management Services Company de Puebla S. de R. L. de C.V. Puebla Puebla
- Textron Ground Support Equipment Inc. Cartersville Bartow
- Tug Manufacturing Corporation Kennesaw Cobb
- PREMIAIR AVIATION MAINTENANCE PTY LTD Perth Western Australia
- TEXTRON FAR EAST PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Textron Motors GmbH Bonn Bonn Stadt
- Kautex Textron Benelux Tessenderlo Limburg
- Kautex (Wuhan) Plastic Technology Co. Ltd. Wuhan Hubei
- Kautex(Chongqing) Plastic Technology Co. Ltd. Chongqing Chongqing
- Kautex (Changchun) Plastic Technology Co. Ltd. Changchun Jilin
- KAUTEX JAPAN CORPORATION Hiroshima Hiroshima
- KAUTEX TEXTRON CVS LIMITED Hengoed Caerphilly
- Avco Corporation Providence Providence
- Kautex (Shanghai) Plastic Technology Co. Ltd. Shanghai Shanghai
- Litchfield Financial Corp Warwick Kent
- CESSNA CITATION EUROPEAN SERVICE CENTER Le Bourget Seine-Saint-Denis
- Helicopteros Bell de México S. de R.L. de C.V. Miguel Hidalgo Distrito Federal
- KAUTEX TEXTRON (UK) LIMITED Saint Giles London
- Textron Sweden AB Trelleborg Skåne Län
- Bell Textron Prague a.s. Prag Středočeský
- Arctic Cat GmbH Sankt Johann im Pongau Salzburg
- PIPISTREL ITALIA SRL Savogna d’Isonzo Gorizia
- KAUTEX TEXTRON DO BRASIL Guararema São Paulo
- Beechcraft International Service Company Wichita Sedgwick
- Spe Go Holdings Inc. Alpharetta Fulton
Buy information from all companies owned by Textron Inc.
Textron Inc.’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Textron Inc. is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Textron Inc.? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes. Do you have CRM data in need of enrichment?? Supercharge your data with BoldData’s enrichment services – reach out to us today to ignite your data-driven success!
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.