Charter Communications is a leading telecommunications company in the United States, providing cable TV, internet, and phone services to millions of customers across its service areas. Charter Communications is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, United States.
How to use Business Intelligence from Charter Communications
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Total. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Charter Communications or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Charter Communications Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Charter Communications’ revenue is primarily influenced by the number of subscribers for its cable TV, internet, and phone services, as well as the pricing and package choices of these services, it has reported 51.68 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Charter Communications to stay profitable is the competitive landscape in the telecommunications industry, which includes both traditional rivals and emerging technologies threatening market share and pricing power. Charter Communications has historically maintained a considerable net income of 4.65 billion U.S. dollars.
- Charter Communications’ assets include its extensive network infrastructure, including cable systems, data centers, and related equipment, as well as its portfolio of spectrum licenses and customer relationships. Charter Communications has reported 143.39 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Charter Communications’ market value in the investment market is determined by multiplying its stock’s current market price by the total number of outstanding shares, giving the company’s market capitalization, which represents its overall worth as perceived by investors. Charter Communications current market value is 97.92 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Charter Communications or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Charter Communications
Charter Communications has 1,763 subsidiaries in 2 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Charter Communications are based in United States of America (1,762 companies). Second is Venezuela with 1 companies in Charter Communications’s control. These two countries combined are home to 100% of all companies that are owned by Charter Communications.
Company information with group structure from Charter Communications or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Charter Communications
- Charter Communications Inc. Stamford USA
- Cch I Holdings LLC Saint Louis USA
- Cco Holdings LLC Stamford USA
- Cco Holdings Capital Corp. Stamford USA
- Charter Communications Holdings LLC Saint Louis USA
- Charter Communications Holding Company LLC Saint Louis USA
- Spectrum Management Holding Company LLC Stamford USA
- Time Warner Cable Enterprises LLC Stamford USA
- Bresnan Capital Corporation Saint Louis USA
- Enstar Communications Corporation Brownsville USA
- Insight Communications Company LLC New York USA
- Insight Midwest L.P. New York USA
- Cco Purchasing LLC Saint Louis USA
- Spectrum Advanced Services LLC Charlotte USA
- TWC Digital Phone LLC New York USA
- Twcis Holdco LLC New York USA
- TWC Communications LLC New York USA
- Charter Communications Operating LLC Saint Louis USA
- Time Warner Cable Information Services (indiana) LLC Stamford USA
- Charter Communications Vi LLC Saint Louis USA
- Time Warner Entertainment-Advance/Newhouse Partnership Stamford USA
- Time Warner Cable Business LLC Stamford USA
- Ausable Cable TV Inc Saint Louis USA
- Bresnan Broadband Holdings LLC Bethpage USA
- Bresnan Communications LLC Bethpage USA
- Falcon Cable Communications LLC Saint Louis USA
- Cable Equities of The Virginias Ltd Denver USA
- Time Warner Cable Information Services (new York) LLC Stamford USA
- Charter Communications Entertainment II LLC Saint Louis USA
- Holdco LLC Herndon USA
- CC Viii Holdings LLC Saint Louis USA
- V CC Holdings Finance Inc Saint Louis USA
- Cchc LLP Sandy USA
- CC Michigan LLC Saint Louis USA
- Falcon Cable Systems Company II L.P. Saint Louis USA
- Charter Media Company Saint Louis USA
- Cable Equities of Colorado LLC Saint Louis USA
- Charter Advertising Saint Louis LLC Saint Louis USA
- Falcon Cable Media A California Limited Partnership Saint Louis USA
- Falcon Community Ventures I LP Saint Louis USA
- TWC News and Local Programming Inc. New York USA
- Charter Corp. Saint Louis USA
- Bright House Networks LLC East Syracuse USA
- Falcon Telecable A California Limited Partnership Saint Louis USA
- Time Warner Cable Information Services (michigan) LLC Stamford USA
- Time Warner Cable Information Services (alabama) LLC New York USA
- Time Warner Cable Information Services (new Hampshire) LLC New York USA
- CC New England LLC Saint Louis USA
- Shadow Infirmary Productions LLC Studio City USA
- Interlink Communication Partners LLC Saint Louis USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Charter Communications
Charter Communications’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Charter Communications is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Charter Communications? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.