Albertsons is a prominent American grocery retail company with a wide network of supermarket chains, offering a variety of food and household products to consumers. Albertsons Companies is headquartered in Boise, Idaho, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from Albertsons
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Albertsons. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Albertsons or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Albertsons Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Albertsons’ revenue is influenced by factors such as consumer demand for groceries and household products, competitive pricing, store locations, and the overall economic conditions affecting consumer spending, it has reported 71.89 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Albertsons to stay profitable is the intense competition in the grocery retail industry, which requires the company to continually innovate and provide value to customers to maintain and grow its market share. Albertsons has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.62 billion U.S. dollars.
- Albertsons’ assets include a range of physical assets such as grocery store properties, distribution centers, inventory, and equipment, as well as intangible assets like brand recognition, customer loyalty, and intellectual property. Albertsons has reported 28.12 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Albertsons’ market value in the retail market is determined by the total market capitalization of its publicly traded shares, influenced by factors such as the company’s financial performance, growth prospects, and investor sentiment related to the retail industry and the grocery sector. Albertsons current market value is 15.57 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Albertsons or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Albertsons
Albertsons has 2,446 subsidiaries in 3 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Albertsons are based in United States of America (2,443 companies). Second is Philippines with 2 companies in Albertsons control (0.01%). Albertsons also owns many companies in Canada : 1. These three countries combined are home to 100% of all companies that are owned by Albertsons.
Company information with group structure from Albertsons or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Albertsons
- Albertsons Companies Inc. Boise USA
- AB Acquisition LLC Boise USA
- Spirit Acquisition Holdings LLC Boise USA
- Safeway Inc. Pleasanton USA
- Albertson’s LLC Boise USA
- Jewel Osco Inc. Itasca USA
- The Vons Companies Inc Pleasanton USA
- Randall’s Food Markets Inc. Houston USA
- Tom Thumb Food & Drugs Inc. Arlington Park USA
- United Supermarkets L.L.C. Lubbock USA
- Safeway Denver Inc Pleasanton USA
- Shaw’s Supermarkets Inc. West Bridgewater USA
- Lucky Stores Inc. of Delaware Boise USA
- Safeway Stores 44 Inc. Pleasanton USA
- Safeway Fresh Foods LLC Vineland USA
- Lucerne Foods Inc. Pleasanton USA
- Haggen Inc. Bellingham USA
- Safeway Select Gift Source Inc. Anchorage USA
- Safeway Stores 46 Inc Pleasanton USA
- Kings Super Markets Inc. Parsippany USA
- SAFEWAY PHILTECH INC. Taguig City Philippines
- Llano Logistics Inc. Lubbock USA
- Clifford W. Perham Inc. Scarborough USA
- Better Living Brands LLC Pleasanton USA
- Safeway Stores Incorporated Pleasanton USA
- Aol Express Inc. Valdez USA
- Albertsons Investor Holdings LLC New York USA
- Groceryworks.com LLC Pleasanton USA
- Albertson Inc. Boise USA
- Dominick’s Supermarkets Inc. Pleasanton USA
- Medcart Specialty Care LLC Livonia USA
- Safeway Dallas Inc. Boise USA
- Balducci’s LLC Parsippany USA
- Giant of Salisbury Inc. Landover USA
- The Vons Companies Inc Boise USA
- Safeway Canada Holdings Inc. Boise USA
- Safeway Stores 87 Inc. San Leandro USA
- Shaw’s Realty Co. Boise USA
- Usm Manufacturing L.L.C. Lubbock USA
- Dominick’s Finer Foods LLC Pleasanton USA
- Groceryworks.com Operating Company LLC Boise USA
- Nai Saturn Eastern LLC Boise USA
- Dineinfresh Inc. New York USA
- Safeway Stores 48 Inc Denver USA
- Albertson’s Stores Sub Holdings LLC Boise USA
- Jewel-Osco Southwest LLC Boise USA
- ABS Fla Investor LLC Boise USA
- Safeway Health Inc. Pleasanton USA
- N Pak Save Inc Pleasanton USA
- Safeway Philtech Holdings Inc. Boise USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Albertsons
Albertsons company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Albertsons is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Albertsons? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.