Analog Devices, Inc. is a global semiconductor company known for its analog and digital signal processing technologies, providing solutions for various industries, including communications, healthcare, and automotive. Analog Devices, Inc. is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from Analog Devices
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Analog Devices. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Analog Devices or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Analog Devices Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Analog Devices’ revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as the demand for its analog and digital signal processing technologies in industries like communications, healthcare, automotive, and industrial, as well as the overall health of the global semiconductor market, it has reported 8.44 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Analog Devices to stay profitable is staying at the forefront of semiconductor technology, effectively competing in diverse industries, and managing rapid technological advancements while ensuring cost-efficiency. Analog Devices has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.28 billion U.S. dollars.
- Analog Devices’ assets include semiconductor manufacturing facilities, a diverse portfolio of analog and digital signal processing technologies, intellectual property related to its solutions, research and development capabilities, and a global network of customers and partners across various industries. Analog Devices has reported 51.22 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Analog Devices’ market value in the semiconductor market is determined by the total market capitalization of its publicly traded shares, influenced by factors such as the company’s financial performance, demand for its analog and digital signal processing technologies, and investor sentiment related to the semiconductor and technology sector. Analog Devices current market value is 81.25 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Analog Devices or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Analog Devices
Analog Devices has 277 subsidiaries in 35 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Analog Devices are based in United States of America (156 companies). Second is India with 17 companies in Analog Devices control (6%). Analog Devices also owns many companies in Italy : 11. These three countries combined are home to 66% of all companies that are owned by Analog Devices.
Company information with group structure from Analog Devices or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Analog Devices
- Analog Devices Inc. Wilmington USA
- Maxim Integrated Products Inc. San Jose USA
- Linear Technology LLC Milpitas USA
- ANALOG DEVICES GEN. TRIAS INC. General Trias Philippines
- MAXIM PHIL. OPERATING CORPORATION General Trias Philippines
- Maxim International Holding Inc. San Jose USA
- ANALOG DEVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- Analog Devices International Inc. Wilmington USA
- Hittite Microwave LLC Chelmsford USA
- Analog Devices Inc. Investment Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- LINEAR TECHNOLOGY SEMICONDUCTOR INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- LINEAR TECHNOLOGY PTE LTD Singapore Singapore
- Analog Devices Federal LLC Chelmsford USA
- MAXIM INTEGRATED PRODUCTS INTERNATIONAL SALES LIMITED Sindlesham UnitedKingdom
- MAXIM INDIA INTEGRATED CIRCUIT DESIGN PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- Volterra Semiconductor LLC San Jose USA
- MAXIM PHIL. ASSEMBLY CORPORATION General Trias Philippines
- ANALOG DEVICES (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED MUEANG CHON BURI Thailand
- ANALOG DEVICES SDN. BHD. Georgetown Malaysia
- ANALOG DEVICES PTY LTD Melbourne Australia
- MAXIM INTEGRATED PRODUCTS UK LIMITED Rozzano Italy
- ANALOG DEVICES LIMITED Hayes UnitedKingdom
- Linear Technology Shanghai Office Shanghai China
- DALLAS SEMICONDUCTOR PHILIPPINES INC. Cabuyao Philippines
- Teridian Semiconductor Holdings Corp. Irvine USA
- MAXIM (I.P.) ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS CORPORATION Taguig City Philippines
- Teridian Semiconductor Corp. Irvine USA
- Analog Federal Psms Blog Dallas USA
- Dust Networks Inc. Union USA
- Analog Devices Taiwan Limited Neihu District Taiwan
- Mobilygen Corporation San Jose USA
- Maxim Integrated Products Korea Inc. Seoul SouthKorea
- Analog Devices (Hangzhou) Co. Ltd. Hangzhou China
- ANALOG DEVICES AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Melbourne Australia
- Analog Devices Canada Ltd Toronto Canada
- Hittite Microwave Canada Inc Ottawa Canada
- Analog Devices LLC Norwood USA
- Maxim Integrated Products GmbH Graz Austria
- PHYWORKS LIMITED Bristol UnitedKingdom
- ANALOG DEVICES REALTY HOLDINGS INC. General Trias Philippines
- Analog Devices (China) Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- Innovasic Inc. Albuquerque USA
- ELECTRIC MOTORS TEST SL. Sant Quirze del Vallès Spain
- ANALOG DEVICES INTERNATIONAL UNLIMITED COMPANY Raanana Israel
- Maxim Integrated GmbH Graz Austria
- Analog Devices Israel Ltd Raanana Israel
- Linear Singapore Holding LLC Norwood USA
- Analog Device Korea Ltd. Seoul SouthKorea
- Analog Devices Norway AS Holmestrand Norway
- Meijiaxin Integrated Circuits Design (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
Buy information from all companies owned by Analog Devices
Analog Devices company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Analog Devices is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Analog Devices? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.