Northrop Grumman is a prominent American global aerospace and defense technology company, specializing in advanced technology systems and products for various sectors, including national security and space exploration. Northrop Grumman is headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from Northrop Grumman
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Northrop Grumman. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Northrop Grumman or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Northrop Grumman Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Northrop Grumman’s revenue is primarily influenced by contracts and sales related to defense, aerospace, and government technology projects, as well as global geopolitical factors and defense spending, it has reported 35.67 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Northrop Grumman to stay profitable is the competitive nature of the aerospace and defense industry, which requires continuous innovation and cost management to secure lucrative contracts and maintain profitability. Northrop Grumman has historically maintained a considerable net income of 7 billion U.S. dollars.
- Northrop Grumman’s assets typically include a wide range of aerospace and defense-related assets, such as aircraft, technology systems, real estate, intellectual property, and contracts with government agencies and commercial entities. Northrop Grumman has reported 42.58 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Northrop Grumman’s market value in the technology market is determined by factors such as its stock price, the number of outstanding shares, investor sentiment, financial performance, and its position within the aerospace and defense technology sector. Northrop Grumman current market value is 69.84 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Northrop Grumman or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman has 867 subsidiaries in 20 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Northrop Grumman are based in United States of America (816 companies). Second is United Kingdom with 8 companies in Northrop Grumman’s control (1%). Northrop Grumman also owns many companies in Netherlands : 7. These three countries combined are home to 96% of all companies that are owned by Northrop Grumman.
Company information with group structure from Northrop Grumman or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Northrop Grumman
- Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation Falls Church USA
- Northrop Grumman Corporation Falls Church USA
- Orbital Sciences LLC Falls Church USA
- Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems Inc. Falls Church USA
- Atk Launch Systems LLC Corinne USA
- Northrop Grumman Technical Services Inc. McLean USA
- Northrop Grumman Enterprise Management Services Corporation Herndon USA
- Field Grumman Support Services Inc Bethpage USA
- Atk Space Systems LLC Clearfield USA
- Atk Space Systems LLC Commerce USA
- Northrop Grumman International Inc. Falls Church USA
- Northrop Grumman Overseas Holding Inc. Falls Church USA
- Atk Space Systems LLC Beltsville USA
- Northrop Grumman Worldwide Enterprise Corp Herndon USA
- Northrop Grumman Information Technology Global Corporation McLean USA
- NORTHROP GRUMMAN INTEGRATED DEFENCE SERVICES PTY LIMITED Brisbane Australia
- NORTHROP GRUMMAN AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED Canberra Australia
- NORTHROP GRUMMAN M5 NETWORK SECURITY PTY LTD Canberra Australia
- Alliant Techsystems Operations LLC Falls Church USA
- NORTHROP GRUMMAN UK LIMITED London UnitedKingdom
- Scaled Composites LLC Mojave USA
- TRW Environmental Safety Systems Inc Vienna USA
- Northrop Grumman Support Services Corp Annapolis Junction USA
- Alliant Techsystems Operations LLC Northridge West USA
- Northrop Grumman Field Support Services Inc Saint Augustine USA
- SOLYSTIC Bagneux France
- Ngc International Inc. Falls Church USA
- Programmed Composites Inc Corona USA
- Alliant Holdings LLC Eden Prairie USA
- Northrop Grumman International Services Company Inc. Falls Church USA
- Northrop Grumman Electronicos Inc Santa Isabel USA
- Blackhawk Industries Product Group Unlimited LLC Anoka USA
- NGC UK LIMITED London UnitedKingdom
- Adaptive Optics Associates Inc. Devens USA
- Mission Research Corporation Goleta USA
- Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation Oxnard USA
- PARK AIR SYSTEMS LIMITED Market Deeping UnitedKingdom
- Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems Keyser USA
- NGC INTERNATIONAL INC. London UnitedKingdom
- Cutting Edge Optronics Inc. Township of Saint Charles USA
- Northrop Grumman Guidance and Electronics Company Inc. Falls Church USA
- Sonoma Photonics Inc. Santa Rosa USA
- Northrop Grumman International Trading Inc. Township of Saint Charles USA
- Avondale Industries of New York Inc. Avondale USA
- Logistics & Transportation Services Inc. Elkridge USA
- Northrop Grumman B.V. Vlaardingen Netherlands
- Northrop Grumman International Trading Inc. Woodland Hills USA
- Coi Ceramics Inc. San Diego USA
- VINNELL ARABIA COMPANY Riyadh SaudiArabia
- Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
Buy information from all companies owned by Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Northrop Grumman is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Northrop Grumman? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.