United Airlines is a major American airline. It is one of the world’s largest airlines, operating an extensive domestic and international network. United Airlines is a founding member of the Star Alliance and has a diverse fleet of aircraft serving various destinations globally. United Airlines is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from United Airlines
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from United Airlines. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to United Airlines or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
United Airlines Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: United Airlines’ revenue is influenced by factors such as passenger demand, ticket prices, fuel costs, operational efficiency, and overall economic conditions, it has reported 28.98 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One significant challenge for United Airlines to stay profitable is navigating the volatility of fuel prices, as fuel costs constitute a substantial portion of the airline’s operating expenses. United Airlines has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.98 billion U.S. dollars.
- United Airlines’ assets include a diverse fleet of aircraft, airport facilities, routes, landing rights, technology infrastructure, and brand value. United Airlines has reported 69.04 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- United Airlines’ market value in the airline market is determined by factors such as its financial performance, industry trends, competition, fleet size and composition, brand strength, and overall investor sentiment. United Airlines current market value is 16.81 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from United Airlines or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by United Airlines
United Airlines has 443 subsidiaries in 30 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by United Airlines are based in United States of America (388 companies). Second is France with 5 companies in United Airlines control (1%). United Airlines also owns many companies in India : 5. These three countries combined are home to 90% of all companies that are owned by United Airlines.
Company information with group structure from United Airlines or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by United Airlines
- United Airlines Holdings Inc. Chicago USA
- United Airlines Inc. Chicago USA
- UNITED AIRLINES INC. Eastcote and East Ruislip UnitedKingdom
- United Ground Express Inc. Chicago USA
- UNITED AIRLINES BUSINESS SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED New Delhi India
- Mileage Plus Holdings LLC Arlington Heights USA
- UNITED AIRLINES INC New Delhi India
- United Airlines Inc. Guatemala Guatemala
- Continental Airlines Inc. Supplemental Retirement Plan For Pilots Trust Agreement Chicago USA
- United Airlines Inc San Salvador ElSalvador
- Continental Airlines INC. Venezuela
- United Cogen Inc San Francisco USA
- Air Wis Services Inc Chicago USA
- United Aviation Fuels Corporation Sycamore USA
- Mileage Plus Inc. Chicago USA
- Continental Airlines Inc. Stockholm Sweden
- United Airlines Inc. odstepný závod Prag CzechRepublic
- UNITED AIRLINES INC. Dublin Ireland
- Covia LLC Arlington Heights USA
- United Airlines Inc. Sweden Filial Solna Sweden
- United Atlantic Corporate LLC Chicago USA
- Continental Airlines Finance Trust II Chicago USA
- I MPH Inc Chicago USA
- Continental Airlines Inc Gardermoen Norway
- Presidents Club of Guam Inc. Chicago USA
- Air Wis Services Inc. Chicago USA
- United Ghs Inc Arlington Heights USA
- Domicile Management Services Inc. Chicago USA
- UNITED AIRLINES INC SUCURSAL EN ESPAÑA. Madrid Spain
- Calfinco Inc. Chicago USA
- Mileage Plus Marketing Inc. Chicago USA
- United Atlantic LP Chicago USA
- Continental Airlines Purchasing Services LLC Chicago USA
- Century Casualty Company Chicago USA
- Continental Airlines Fuel Purchasing Group LLC Chicago USA
- Continental Express Inc. Chicago USA
- United Atlantic Services LLC Chicago USA
- Continental Airlines Purchasing Holdings LLC Chicago USA
- Westwind School of Aeronautics of Phoenix LLC Phoenix USA
- Uabspl Holdings Inc. Chicago USA
- Air Wisconsin Inc Chicago USA
- UAL Benefits Management Inc Arlington Heights USA
- Air Micronesia Llc. Chicago USA
- United Vacations Inc. Arlington Heights USA
- STARLIT LTD. – organizacní slozka Prag CzechRepublic
- CONTINENTAL AIRLINES DOMAIN NAME LIMITED Eastcote and East Ruislip UnitedKingdom
- United Airlines Inc. Houston USA
- United Airlines Inc. Los Angeles USA
- United Airlines Inc. Houston USA
- United Airlines Inc. Newmarket USA
Buy information from all companies owned by United Airlines
United Airlines company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by United Airlines is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of United Airlines? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.