Vale is a global mining company, primarily focused on the production of iron ore and other minerals. Vale is headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, but it operates mining and infrastructure projects worldwide, with significant operations in Brazil and other countries, including Canada and Australia.
How to use Business Intelligence from Vale
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Vale. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Vale or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Vale Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Vale revenue is primarily influenced by global demand for commodities such as iron ore, nickel, and copper, as well as factors like commodity prices, production volumes, and transportation costs, it has reported 54.4 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Vale to stay profitable is managing price volatility in the global commodity markets, especially for iron ore, which is a significant source of revenue for the company. Vale has historically maintained a considerable net income of 22.47 billion U.S. dollars.
- Vale assets include mining operations, infrastructure, and logistics networks, with a focus on iron ore, nickel, copper, and other mineral resources, spread across multiple countries, including Brazil, Canada, and Australia. Vale has reported 89.61 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Vale’s market value in the mining market is determined by factors such as its financial performance, commodity prices, production levels, future growth prospects, and investor sentiment, which collectively influence the company’s stock price and market capitalization. Vale current market value is 82.03 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Vale or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Vale
Vale has 272 subsidiaries in 18 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Vale are based in Brazil (214 companies). Second is Australia with 14 companies in Vale’s control (5%). Vale also owns many companies in Canada : 13. These three countries combined are home to 89% of all companies that are owned by Vale.
Company information with group structure from Vale or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Vale
- Vale S/A Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Vale Canada Limited Toronto Canada
- Arcelormittal Pecem S/A São Gonçalo do Amarante Brazil
- MINERACOES BRASILEIRAS REUNIDAS SA MBR Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Salobo Metais S/A Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- VALE JAPAN LIMITED Matsusaka Japan
- Baovale Mineracao S/A Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Vale Newfoundland & Labrador Limited St. John’s Canada
- VALE INCO EUROPE HOLDINGS London UnitedKingdom
- MINERACAO MATO GROSSO SA Simões Filho Brazil
- Mineracao Corumbaense Reunida S/A Corumbá Brazil
- ACOS LAMINADOS DO PARA SA Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Vale Manganês S/A Simões Filho Brazil
- VALE MALAYSIA MINERALS SDN. BHD. Taman Desa Manjung Point Malaysia
- TECNORED DESENVOLVIMENTO TECNOLOGICO SA Pindamonhangaba Brazil
- Alianca Geracao de Energia S/A Belo Horizonte Brazil
- Companhia Usina Tecpar Pindamonhangaba Brazil
- VALE SOLUCOES EM ENERGIA SA – VSE Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Tao Sustainable Power Solutions LLC Minneapolis USA
- POTASIO RIO COLORADO S.A. Cidade Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- Vale Holdings B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
- FLORESTAS RIO DOCE SA Itabira Brazil
- VALE SHIPPING ENTERPRISE PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- VALE ENERGIA SA Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- VALE SHIPPING COMPANY PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- VALE SHIPPING SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Vale Taiwan Limited Daliao District Taiwan
- Vale Technology Development (Canada) Limited Mississauga Canada
- CONSORCIO CAPIM BRANCO ENERGIA Araguari Brazil
- CENTRAL EOLICA SANTO INACIO IV SA Icapuí Brazil
- CENTRAL EOLICA GRAVIER SA Icapuí Brazil
- CENTRAL EOLICA SAO RAIMUNDO SA Icapuí Brazil
- CENTRAL EOLICA ACAUA I SA São Vicente Brazil
- CENTRAL EOLICA ACAUA III SA São Vicente Brazil
- CENTRAL EOLICA GARROTE SA Icapuí Brazil
- CENTRAL EOLICA ACAUA II SA São Vicente Brazil
- VALE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Gurugram India
- CENTRAL EOLICA SANTO INACIO III SA Icapuí Brazil
- MINERACAO GUANHAES Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- VALE BASE METALS ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- VALE ASIA K.K. Minato Japan
- VALE OLEO E GAS SA Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- QLD COAL HOLDINGS PTY LTD Brisbane Australia
- VALE AUSTRALIA HOLDINGS PTY LTD Perth Australia
- RIO DOCE AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED Perth Australia
- VALE AUSTRALIA EA PTY LTD Perth Australia
- VALE AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Perth Australia
- VALE BELVEDERE (SEQ) PTY LTD Brisbane Australia
- INTEGRA COAL OPERATIONS PTY LTD Perth Australia
- BELVEDERE COAL MANAGEMENT PTY LTD Brisbane Australia
Buy information from all companies owned by Vale
Vale’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Vale is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Vale? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.