AT&T is a multinational telecommunications and media conglomerate based in the United States, providing a wide range of services including wireless communication, internet, television, and entertainment content. AT&T is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, United States.
How to use Business Intelligence from AT&T
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from AT&T. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to AT&T or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
AT&T Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: AT&T’s revenue is primarily influenced by the number of wireless subscribers, data usage, and the success of its media and entertainment divisions, including streaming services like HBO Max, it has reported 163.03billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for AT&T to stay profitable is the competitive landscape in the telecommunications and media industries, which requires continuous investment in infrastructure and content to retain and attract customers. AT&T has historically maintained a considerable net income of 17.33 billion U.S. dollars.
- AT&T’s assets include a vast telecommunications network infrastructure, wireless spectrum licenses, data centers, real estate holdings, and various media assets acquired through mergers and acquisitions, such as WarnerMedia. AT&T has reported 551.62 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- AT&T’s market value in the telecommunications market is determined by multiplying the company’s stock price by the total number of outstanding shares. AT&T’s current market value is 141.79 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from AT&T or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by AT&T
AT&T owns 9,367 companies in 46 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by AT&T are based in USA (8,997 companies). Second is Mexico with 198 companies in AT&T’s control (2%). AT&T also owns many companies in India : 51. These three countries combined are home to 99% of all companies that are owned by AT&T.
Company information with group structure from AT&T or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by AT&T
- AT&T Inc. Dallas USA
- AT&T Teleholdings Inc. Chicago USA
- Bellsouth LLC Atlanta USA
- AT&T Corp. Bedminster USA
- Pacific Bell Telephone Company San Francisco USA
- AT&T Mobility LLC Brookhaven USA
- Directv Group Holdings LLC El Segundo USA
- New Cingular Wireless Services Inc. Redmond USA
- The Directv Group Inc El Segundo USA
- AT&T Comercialización Móvil S. de R.L. de C.V. CDMX Mexico
- AT&T Comunicaciones Digitales S. de R.L. de C.V. CDMX Mexico
- Directv Holdings LLC El Segundo USA
- Directv Enterprises LLC El Segundo USA
- Illinois Bell Telephone Company Chicago USA
- Alltel Corporation Little Rock USA
- Michigan Bell Telephone Company Detroit USA
- BellSouth Telecommunications LLC Atlanta USA
- Southern New England Telecommunications Corporation New Haven USA
- Ohio Bell Telephone Company Cleveland USA
- AT&T Communications Americas Inc. Bedminster USA
- Liberty Entertainment Inc El Segundo USA
- Directv Sports Network LLC El Segundo USA
- Bbs Holdings Inc. Brookhaven USA
- SKY SERVICOS DE BANDA LARGA São Paulo Brazil
- Southwestern Bell Mobile Systems LLC Plano USA
- 360 Communications Company Chicago USA
- Wisconsin Bell Inc. Milwaukee USA
- Indiana Bell Telephone Company Incorporated Indianapolis USA
- Grupo AT&T Celullar S. de R.L de C.V. CDMX Mexico
- DIRECTV ARGENTINA S.A. Vicente López Argentina
- AT&T Services Inc. Dallas USA
- AT&T Communications Services International Inc. Morristown USA
- Directv Sports Net Rocky Mts LLC Denver USA
- Leap Wireless International Inc. San Diego USA
- Ameritech Publishing Inc. Southfield USA
- Alltell Pennsylvania Inc Little Rock USA
- Ameritech Development Corporation Chicago USA
- Centennial Communications Corp. Wall USA
- Dobson Communications Corporation Oklahoma City USA
- AT&T Global Network Holdings LLC Bedminster USA
- Directv Sports Net Northwest LLC Lake Forest Park USA
- BellSouth Mns Inc. Brookhaven USA
- BellSouth Business Systems Inc. Brookhaven USA
- Ameritech Payphone Services of Michigan Inc. Chicago USA
- AT & T COMMUNICATION SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Gurugram India
- Dobson Operating Co. L.L.C. Oklahoma City USA
- SBC Inc Alsip USA
- Otter Media Holdings LLC Playa Vista USA
- Fullscreen Inc. Playa Vista USA
- Ameritech Cayman Islands Investment Inc. Chicago USA
Buy information from all companies owned by AT&T
AT&T’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by AT&T is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of AT&T? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.