BASF (Badische Anilin und Soda Fabrik) is a multinational chemical company headquartered in Germany. It is one of the world’s largest chemical manufacturers, producing a wide range of chemicals, plastics, coatings, and agricultural products. With a history dating back to the 19th century, BASF is known for its innovation and sustainability efforts in the chemical industry. BASF’s headquarters are located in Ludwigshafen, Germany.
How to use Business Intelligence from BASF
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from BASF. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to BASF or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
BASF Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: BASF’s revenue is influenced by factors such as global demand for chemicals, agricultural products, and materials, as well as fluctuations in commodity prices, currency exchange rates, and overall economic conditions, it has reported 92.9 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for BASF to stay profitable is effectively managing and mitigating the impact of volatile raw material prices and global economic uncertainties on its operations. BASF has historically maintained a considerable net income of 6.53 billion U.S. dollars.
- BASF’s assets include a diverse portfolio of chemical production facilities, research and development centers, real estate holdings, investments in subsidiaries, and intellectual property, collectively valued at billions of euros. BASF has reported 102.41 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- BASF’s market value in the chemical market is determined by multiplying its stock’s current market price by the total number of outstanding shares, reflecting investor sentiment, financial performance, and expectations about the company’s future growth and earnings potential. BASF current market value is 51.78 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from BASF or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by BASF
BASF has 1,452 subsidiaries in 92 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by BASF are based in United States of America (234 companies). Second is Germany with 230 companies in BASF’s control (16%). BASF also owns many companies in India : 157. These three countries combined are home to 43% of all companies that are owned by BASF.
Company information with group structure from BASF or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by BASF
- BASF SE Ludwigshafen am Rhein Germany
- BASF Corporation Florham Park USA
- BASF Catalysts LLC Iselin USA
- Basfin Corporation Florham Park USA
- Engelhard Asia-Pacific LLC Florham Park USA
- BASF California Inc. Florham Park USA
- Basf S/A São Paulo Brazil
- Rockwood Specialties Group GmbH Frankfurt am Main Germany
- Wintershall Dea AG Kassel Germany
- Bayer Cropscience LP Saint Louis USA
- CHEMETALL GmbH Frankfurt am Main Germany
- Wintershall AG Kassel Germany
- BASF Mexicana S.A. de C.V. Benito Juárez Mexico
- Nunhems B.V. Heythuysen Netherlands
- BASF INDIA LIMITED Navi Mumbai India
- Basf Shanshan Battery Materials (Ningxiang) Co. Ltd. Changsha China
- BASF de México S.A. de C.V. Benito Juárez Mexico
- Hunan Shanshan Energy Technology Co. Ltd. Changsha China
- BASF FRANCE SAS Levallois-Perret France
- BASF SOUTH EAST ASIA PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- BASF TAIWAN LTD. Zhongshan District Taiwan
- BASF (THAI) LIMITED Khlong Toei Thailand
- BASF Canada Inc Mississauga Canada
- GASCADE Gastransport GmbH Kassel Germany
- BASF ARGENTINA S.A. Cidade Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- Tradewinds Chemicals Corporation Florham Park USA
- Nunhems Usa Inc. Parma USA
- Basf Catalisadores Indaiatuba Brazil
- DEA E & P GmbH Hambourg Germany
- WIGA Transport Beteiligungs-GmbH & Co. KG Kassel Germany
- CHEMETALL (PTY) LTD Boksburg South Africa
- PT. BASF INDONESIA Jakarta Indonesia
- BASF Americas Corporation Florham Park USA
- BASF EGYPT LTD Cairo Egypt
- BASF OOO Moskva Russia
- BASF SERVICES (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD Shah Alam Malaysia
- Chemetall U.S. Inc. New Providence USA
- NUNHEMS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Gurugram India
- BASF AUSTRALIA LTD. Melbourne Australia
- BASF METALS RECYCLING LIMITED Cinderford UnitedKingdom
- BASF Chile S.A. Santiago Chile
- BASF CHEMICALS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Navi Mumbai India
- B A S F PAKISTAN LTD Karachi Pakistan
- BASF Specialty Chemicals (Nanjing) Co. Ltd Nanjing China
- BASF AS Oslo Norway
- BASF COATINGS & INKS PHILIPPINES INC Calamba City Philippines
- BASF VIETNAM CO. LTD Hồ Chí Minh Vietnam
- BASF-LANKA (PRIVATE) LIMITED Colombo SriLanka
- BASF PETRONAS CHEMICALS SDN. BHD. Kuantan Malaysia
- BASF PAKISTAN (PVT.) LIMITED Karachi Pakistan
Buy information from all companies owned by BASF
BASF’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by BASF is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of BASF? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.