The Bank of New York Mellon, often referred to as BNY Mellon, is a prominent financial institution based in New York City. It specializes in providing various financial services, including asset management, wealth management, and investment services to individuals and institutions worldwide. The Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) is headquartered in New York City, New York, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from Bank of New York Mellon
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Bank of New York Mellon. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Bank of New York Mellon or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Bank of New York Mellon Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: The revenue of The Bank of New York Mellon is primarily influenced by factors such as assets under management, fee income from financial services, interest rate fluctuations, and overall market conditions, it has reported 16.09 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for The Bank of New York Mellon to stay profitable is the ongoing low-interest-rate environment, which can impact its net interest income and investment returns. The Bank of New York Mellon has historically maintained a considerable net income of 3.6 billion U.S. dollars.
- The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation had total assets of approximately 473.81 billion U.S. dollars.
- The market value of The Bank of New York Mellon is determined by multiplying the current stock price by the total number of outstanding shares of the company’s stock, reflecting the collective valuation assigned to the bank by investors in the financial market. The Bank of New York Mellon current market value is 35.68 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Bank of New York Mellon or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Bank of New York Mellon
Bank of New York Mellon has 852 subsidiaries in 46 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Bank of New York Mellon are based in United States of America (260 companies). Second is Russia with 199 companies in Bank of New York Mellon’s control (23%). Bank of New York Mellon also owns many companies in Serbia : 81. These three countries combined are home to 64% of all companies that are owned by Bank of New York Mellon.
Company information with group structure from Bank of New York Mellon or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Bank of New York Mellon
- Bny Mellon National Association Pittsburgh USA
- BNY MELLON TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED Chennai India
- Bny International Financing Corporation New York USA
- Bny Mellon Investment Adviser Inc. New York USA
- Sociedad Minera El Brocal S.A.A. San Isidro Peru
- PERSHING INDIA OPERATIONAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED Chennai India
- PERSHING HOLDINGS (UK) LIMITED Liverpool UnitedKingdom
- Sourcenet Solutions Inc. College Station USA
- INSIGHT INVESTMENT SERVICES LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- THE BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON (INTERNATIONAL) LIMITED Stepney UnitedKingdom
- Bny Mellon Trust of Delaware New York USA
- INSIGHT INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT (GLOBAL) LIMITED Edinburgh UnitedKingdom
- Technology Services Group Inc. New York USA
- Contacto Corredores de Seguros S.A. Lima Peru
- B N Y Capital Markets Inc New York USA
- Standish Mellon Asset Management Company LLC Boston USA
- Bank of New York Trust Company of California The (inc) Los Angeles USA
- THE BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON SA NV Milano Italy
- BNY HOLDINGS (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED Sydney Australia
- Mellon D P M L L C Somerset USA
- GOLDLINQ SECURITISATION 2 HOLDINGS PTY LTD Gold Coast Australia
- Derivatives Portfolio Management LLC Somerset USA
- BNY MELLON APAC SERVICES HOLDINGS Ebene Mauritius
- KOPEIKA-M.O. OOO Moskva Russia
- Mellon Capital III Pittsburgh USA
- BNY MELLON CORPORATE TRUSTEE SERVICES LIMITED Stepney UnitedKingdom
- Founders Asset Management Inc Denver USA
- INSIGHT INVESTMENT INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- FIRSTMAC ASSETS PTY LIMITED Brisbane Australia
- BNY MELLON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- BNY TRUST COMPANY OF AUSTRALIA LIMITED Sydney Australia
- ALTEKS OOO Moskva Russia
- Lockwood Advisors Inc. King of Prussia USA
- Mellon Eft Services Corporation Pittsburgh USA
- Dreyfus Investment Services Corporation Pittsburgh USA
- Mellon Investment Products Company Pittsburgh USA
- Pcontrol North America Inc. Boston USA
- Procesadora Industrial Rio Seco S.A San Isidro Peru
- ARX INVESTIMENTOS Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- KOPEIKA-POVOLZHE OOO Nizhniy Novgorod Russia
- Franklin Portfolio Associates Inc Boston USA
- Melon Securities Trust Company Inc New York USA
- FIRSTFOLIO MORTGAGES AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- FIRSTMAC DEBT SECURITIES PTY LIMITED Brisbane Australia
- Mellon Trust of New England N.A. Boston USA
- Bny Mellon Madison USA
- Eagle Access LLC Newton USA
- PERSHING (CHANNEL ISLANDS) LIMITED Saint Helier UnitedKingdom
- Mellon Trust of Florida ( Inc ) Miami USA
- NLB BANKA A.D. Skopje Macedonia
Buy information from all companies owned by Bank of New York Mellon
Bank of New York Mellon’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Bank of New York Mellon is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Bank of New York Mellon? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.